Posted: 18 years ago

omg this is getting annoying im just waiting for the day armaan sees her and omg are they dragging now that day is going to be next week but i really hope it comes on this week. Also i dont know why jassi is letting nanadani talk about armaan like that wen she knows  that armaan really loves her. If any of you guys know anything good thats going to hapeen next please let me know. I get so excited because everyday i think something good is going to happen and nothing good happens its like there about to meet but they just dont. And that purab idiot omg i dont know how anyone can like him i mean hes a good person but he needs to realize that if jassi is in love with armaan theres nothing he can do but stay away from there love it doesnt matter if he loves her she has to love him too and she doesnt because she loves armaan and armaan loves her back so i swear if the show doesnt end with jassi and armaan being together then i think the show was a waste. I know armaan hurt jassi but so did purab so i want everyone to back off and except the fact that armaan and jassi to be together well im sorry i wrote to much its because im new and plus ive been trying to get in this group

Originally posted by sanpan

omg this is getting annoying im just waiting for the day armaan sees her and omg are they dragging now that day is going to be next week but i really hope it comes on this week. Also i dont know why jassi is letting nanadani talk about armaan like that wen she knows that armaan really loves her. If any of you guys know anything good thats going to hapeen next please let me know. I get so excited because everyday i think something good is going to happen and nothing good happens its like there about to meet but they just dont. And that purab idiot omg i dont know how anyone can like him i mean hes a good person but he needs to realize that if jassi is in love with armaan theres nothing he can do but stay away from there love it doesnt matter if he loves her she has to love him too and she doesnt because she loves armaan and armaan loves her back so i swear if the show doesnt end with jassi and armaan being together then i think the show was a waste. I know armaan hurt jassi but so did purab so i want everyone to back off and except the fact that armaan and jassi to be together well im sorry i wrote to much its because im new and plus ive been trying to get in this group

Nandini ki Mauritius wali record abhi kathm nahin hui. She keeps on repeating same 'Bejaan'dialogues.
arman will cjassi   may be next yr😕

Originally posted by tablet

arman will cjassi   may be next yr😕

at the rate the show is going right now, that wouldn't be too surprising🤢

Armaan Sir will see Jassi in the GulMohur......
but he won't be able to recognize her.........
he might do friendship with Jassi AS Jessica......and will tell everything about his love for Jassi to Jessica (Jassi).......and she will be happy to hear all this.........
i think they hardly will see {or meet face to face} eachother in 10-12 more episodes.......
thats all my imagination, don't get mad at me guys........i also want them to meet soon very very soon, but i think T & D won't let that happen so easily.........

Thanks

Originally posted by pinder

Armaan Sir will see Jassi in the GulMohur......
but he won't be able to recognize her.........
he might do friendship with Jassi AS Jessica......and will tell everything about his love for Jassi to Jessica (Jassi).......and she will be happy to hear all this.........
i think they hardly will see {or meet face to face} eachother in 10-12 more episodes.......
thats all my imagination, don't get mad at me guys........i also want them to meet soon very very soon, but i think T & D won't let that happen so easily.........

Thanks

OH man!! 10 -12 episodes .. thats too long.. But I would like to see Armaan and Jessica being friends after she comes back to GM...

I hope they meet soon, keep meeting a lot and then if the show gets extended, that'll only make me happier! I'm sure Apurva and Mona are missing the chemistry too they create together and rock JJKN!!

T & D are testing our patience. 😡
yes they r testing r patience😡😡
smita24 and tablet, you are so right. T & D are stretching our endurance limits beyond scope and range.