Kkusum Update 21st October by MISBAH

Posted: 19 years ago

Warning : This Update is for Personal Reading only. No Copying Please.

Hi, This is Khaja Misbahuddin updating Kkusum for 21st Oct, 2004

Nitin, Sarala, Kapil, Lalit and Arundhati are sitting in the hall. Nitin says that it has been two days since Kkusum has been kidnapped, and even Abhay is not around. Aryaman tells Nitin that Abhay has gone in search of Kkusum. Lalit says that the matter has gone out of hands now. Kapil says that he is fed up listening to what all people had to say. Nitin asks Kapil as to what he was hinting at. Arundhati standa up, and tells him that what Kapil said was right. She tells Nitin that why should they care about Kkusum, and why should they spend sleepless nights 'coz of a stranger. She tells him that if Kkusum is not thrown out of the house, they will have to leave the house. Nitin gets angry, and gets up. He asks her as to how could she talk like that. He tells her that when Kapoor house is in trouble, she is talking of leaving the house instead of supporting it. Sarala tells all that she will not tolerate anything regarding Kkusum being thrown out of the house anymore, and walks away.

Kumud and Kshitij are on their way, but suddenly their car stops on a small deserted bridge. Kshitij gets down to check. He gets down, rand begins checking. Kumud is in the car, and asks Kshitij as to how much time it will still take. Kshitij doesn't reply. Kumud gets worried, and gets down the car to find him missing. Kumud gets scared and starts searching for him. Just then, Kshitij comes. Kumud, on seeing him, hugs him tight, and cries. Kshitij just stands there. Kumud leaves him, and tells him that she was scared. Kshitij tells her that since the car neede water, he went to bring the water. Kshitij and Kumud start their journey again.

Kapil is in his room with Arundhati. He tells her that she should n't have talked the way she did infront of all. He tells her that whatever she says, everybody misunderstands her, and so he asks her to think before she speaks. Arundhati tells him not to tell her how to speak. She tells him that after Mahi's death, they had not lived in peace, and that the business is also affected. She tells him that they are also a part of the house, and that she will speak to Abhay after he returns. Sarala is standing at the door, and tells her that she is right that they are also a part of the house. Sarala tells her that Mahi was also a part of the house, and tells Arundhati that Mahi hs been murdered, and her killer is still not caught. She tells her that the killer now wants to kill Kkusum. Sarala tells her that since it was their decision to keep Kkusum in their house, it is ther responsibility to protect her life as well. Sarala warns Arundhati strictly that she doesn't want to hear anything about this matter again. Sarala leaves.

Kumud and Kshitij reach the hotel at Khandala and go inside. Kshitij shows the photo of Kali to the receptionist and asks her if she saw her. The receptionist tells them that she has never seen her. Kshitij asks her to think once more, but still she says that she never saw her. Kshitij then shows her the photo of Garv. She immediately says that she knows it is Mr.Garv, and tells them that this hotel is running 'coz Garv helped solve the case of the Hotel. She tells them that Garv often visits the Hotel, and infact he came there 2-3 days back. She tells them that inspite of them insisting not to pay the bill, Garv always pays the bill. Kshitij asks her if she ever saw Kali with Garv there, but she denies.

Kshitij tells Kumud that there has been a misunderstanding somewhere, and tells her that he always knew that Garv can't do it. He tells her that his mind tells Garv did it but his heart doesn't believe that Garv can do such a thing. Kumud then tells Kshitij that it means that Garv did not……….Kshitij tells her that he doesn't know. They leave the hotel.

ACP is in his office, when he gets a call. Some lady calls him and tells him that she knows that he wants to know about Kkusum. She tells him that she can tell him about it. He asks her as to who she is, and how does she know. She tells him to listen, and says that there is a small village near Khandala and…..( background music in this part ). ACP wants to say something but she cuts the phone. Then she tells to herself that "I am sorry Garv. But inorder to protect myself, I have to do this". ( It is so obvious that the caller is Priyanka, even though she is not shown clearly ). ACP realizes that Kshitij is alos in Khandala.

Kshitij and Kumud are coming back, when they see all cars line up one after the other, and it is a traffic jam. Kshitij asks some person as to what happened. He tells him that there is an accident, and it may take 1-2 hours to clear up. Kshitij tells this to Kumud, and asks her if she wants to eat something 'coz there is a small hotel nearby. Kumud agrees, and they both get down the car. ACP tries calling Kshitij but he cn't reach him. Kshitij gives Kumud his coat 'coz its cold. They both start walking. Kshitij tells Kumud that there is no network there, and they can't contact anyone. Suddenly, a car moves past them, and Kumud realises that the lady in the car is like Kkusum. She tells Kshitij that she just saw Kkusum in that car. Kshitij and Kumud rush to the car, and follow the car.

Sarala is in the hall. Nitin comes there, and asks her to sleep. Sarala tells him that she is waiting for Kumud, and she is not feeling sleepy. He tells her that they all are worried about Kkusum and Kumud, but that doesn't mean that Kumud will return soon if she doesn't sleep. Kapil and Lalit also come there. Lalit tells them that he is trying their phone, but unable to connect due to network not being available.

Some people are dancing ( Dandiya ) in a temple. Kumud and Kshitij just moves past the temple, and realise that the car in which Kumud saw  Kkusum is just parked there. Kshitij goes there, and finds the car empty. He tells her that if the car is here, then Kkusum also must be nearby, and he tells her that they should go and check in the temple. They both climb the stairs, and go upwards. Kumud and Kshitij are standing there, and looking in all directions. ACP is calling Kshitij on his cell phone, but due to music there, he is unable to hear the ring. Kumud thinks of some past moment when Kshitij was forced to play dandia in some function.  ACP is worried as to why is Kshitij not taking his call. Kshitij tells Kumud that they both go in different directions, and search for Kkusum. Kumud goes in one direction, and Kshitij goes in the opposite direction. Kshitij takes out his mobile, and realizes that he has many missed calls from ACP. He calls ACP. ACP takes his call, and tells Kshitij that he got the call from a lady who said that……..Kshitij is unable to hear ACP's voice, and then the network is off. The car driver tells ACP that the network is poor there. Kshitij turns back, and searches for Kumud, but she is nowhere to be found.

Sarala is sitting in the hall when Kumud calls her. Kumud is in a PCO, and calls Sarala. She tells her that she saw Kkusum, and Sarala is happy to hear that. Kumud tells her that they are fine, and asks her not to worry about them. Kumud tells her that she saw Kkusum somewhere near Khandala. Sarala is about to ask something, but Kumud disconnects the phone. Sarala tells all that Kumud saw Kkusum. They are happy. Sarala prays for Kkusum and all those who went to search for her to return safely.

Kumud goes back to the temple, and finds it empty. One person asks her as to who she was searching at such a late hour.

Kshitij is downstairs when he realizes that the car in which Kumud saw Kkusum is speeding away. Kshitij shouts at the car, but it speeds away. Just then, ACP reaches there. Kshitij tells him that Kumud saw Kkusum in that car, and asks him to follow the car. He tells AC that he will come behind him by taking Kumud . ACP sits in the car, and follows it. Kshitij is going towards his car, when Kumud comes there. Kumud holds Kshitij by the coat, and asks him as to where he went. Kumud starts crying, and shouts at him as to what if something would have happened. Kumud realizes her state, and apologises to Kshitij. He tells her that he saw the car speed away and ACP has followed it. He tells her that ACP might have stopped the car by now, and they should get going. Just then, Kumud and Kshitij see Shelly near a car. Kumud is shocked to see Sohan with her. Sohan and Shelly are smiling and they get into the car. Kshitij and Kumud are shocked.

Please comment. Waiting for ur reply.

Bye        

MISBAH

Thanks Misbah for the great update.  Can't wait to see the show tonight.  Ok, I had thogutht that we would know the killer today, but No they had to stretch it for one more week (hopefully only one).  I know somehow Sohan is entangled in this.
Great update!

By the way........whose priyanka and shelly? And what is sohan doing in Khandala?
Thanks Misbah- that was a great update. I knew Sohan was somehow involved in this... I just wish too that they wouldn't drag this out anymore!!

Shelly and Priyanka are the same person... Garv's Aunt.....

Thanks Misbah.....

Who is Shelly??

I just started watching kusum 3 months ago so someone please refresh or fill me in..i don't recall shelly
oh ok nevermind i just read the post that shelly and priyanka are same person...thanks
OMG! SOHAN IS WITH SHELLY!!!!!! 😡
mann.. things are getting interesting!
allah hafiz!
Shelly/Priyanka, Sohan, Abbay, Aryaman, Ajay, Esha, Kali, Nakul, Mahi, garv's housekeeper, Aai, Simran, Kumud, Ksh*tig??????????????.....................who the hell is the damn killer????????????????..............i'm getting restless already...............just tell us who is (saying this to ekta)  and lets get on with life shall we?!?!?!?!😡
thanks a lot MISBAH..... could someone pleaseeeeee tell me what kumud and kshitij are up toooooo??????? well i guess it is more of kumud????????? I thought she was in love with Garv then what is this pool of emotions she is throwing all over kshitij? Edited by flora - 19 years ago