Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Feel sad for Suraj and Sandhya

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Hi I am new to the forumBig smile I am really enjoying this serialClap

Just want to point out, that both Suraj and Sandhya were betrAngryyed by her brother and the woman who arranged the alliance. Sandhya had no ideShocked her husband was a halwai and he had no ideShocked she was so educatedStar I believe they've both started to trust and appreciate each other so hopefully things will work out. Bhabo seems to know when someone is telling the truth so if she gives sandhya a chance to speak she will discover the truth. I am glad the truth is out so hopefully we will see Sandhya following her dreams to be an IPS officer. I hope they don't drag the story and also reveal Chavi's exam failure. Bhabo is a bit selfish as well, How can she educate her daughter, but don't want her DIL to be educated?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786tulsisjnptanindb2011monika_2691Mr.ZkKaJenroxx-AmalAziz-arshi_karishTacker_Holic

monika_2691 Goldie
monika_2691
monika_2691

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Hi and welcome to the forum Smile
I agree with you...but at last there are no more skeletons in the closet...hope Suraj forgives her soon and understands her plight

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

babe_e_angeltanindRuby13b2011arshi_karish

tutti-frutti Groupbie
tutti-frutti
tutti-frutti

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I think, babho is not selfish, The only reason he don't want educated DIL for sooraj is that his son himself is not very educated and they have seen the result of getting educated DIL for sooraj( She ran away on wedding day). beacuse of that bhabho made condition when they were looking  a girl  for sooraj that they don't want more educated then sooraj.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpRuby13just4funb2011arshi_karish

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
It is selfish!! Anything done for one's own benefit is selfishness. A woman's life should not end when she gets married. You can tell Suraj had an interest to study further, but he suppressed it because of his mother and his selfish brother and sister. He pretends he can't read when he actually can. Do you remember Sandhya's recipe book?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Ruby13 Senior Member
Ruby13
Ruby13

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by april2003

He pretends he can't read when he actually can. Do you remember Sandhya's recipe book?

Hi..Welcome to the forumSmile.

Suraj never pretended. He can read only Hindi but not English. This was clearly shown when Mohit shows him the orchestra bill during his wedding and quotes a higher rate as the bill was written in English. Also, when Preeti gives her phone number, he writes in down in Hindi saying that he couldn't read English. The newspaper was in English, so he couldn't read. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karish

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
i feel bad for SurYa...but then they were destined to be together forever...destiny brought them in such complicated way...i am sure SurYa will work it out since both are matured when it comes to maintaning relationships in good terms...

as for bhabho...she is not selfish...she is just protective abt her son...she doesn't want her son to suffer because of a educated DIL...she is a mother...when it comes to children...mothers are always blind...

as for chavi...even i want her lie to come out...seriously i want to see her face when she gets to know that sandhya is a degree holder...during the election episode the way she insulted sandhya...it was so rude...i felt like slapping...now she will get a slap from babho for lying and manipulating...can't wait to watch mohit's face too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby13b2011arshi_karishTacker_Holic

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Hi welcome to d forum...Tongue

Yes feeling very bad for SurYa... Cry

But Suraj will understand her n wiil support her too after listening to her n  knwg the reality...Smile  Right now he is shockd n heart-broken  Shocked Broken Heart...let him take some time to recover...Smile

Now our Sandhya will have to face lil tough time...Cry but m sure one o d ther day Suraj will support her...Thumbs Up

I don't think Bhabho is  selfish in d case of education...bcoz her son Suraj is 9th grade passed n she don't want well educated DIL rather more educated DIL than her beloved son...Smile I think she is not against Education...but she want her daughter also to learn household works (cookin n all )

Edited by karishma125 - 31 December 2011 at 10:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby13b2011Tacker_Holic

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redruby

Originally posted by april2003

He pretends he can't read when he actually can. Do you remember Sandhya's recipe book?

Hi..Welcome to the forumSmile.

Suraj never pretended. He can read only Hindi but not English. This was clearly shown when Mohit shows him the orchestra bill during his wedding and quotes a higher rate as the bill was written in English. Also, when Preeti gives her phone number, he writes in down in Hindi saying that he couldn't read English. The newspaper was in English, so he couldn't read. 

My dear I never said he pretended he can't read English. Read my statement carefully.

Go to top