Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..MissBindaas..

IF-Addictz

..MissBindaas..

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Guys anyone have any ideas to make this FIR forum bigger it would be helpful like post creations, pictures from episodes and may video that are funny please leave your ideas by commenting.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45.Spammer.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A new Start" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
I'd love to see all these sort of things. Unfortunately, I'm completely not skilled at making creations/pics/vms or even editing videos.

If someone starts doing this, it'll be great Smile

..MissBindaas..

IF-Addictz

..MissBindaas..

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

I'd love to see all these sort of things. Unfortunately, I'm completely not skilled at making creations/pics/vms or even editing videos.
If someone starts doing this, it'll be great Smile

We can just post funny video or episodes that we find on YouTube for entertainment. If anyone does not know how to make vm or creations it's just ok we can just try to get forum on top by making it active and discussing stuff

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45.Spammer.

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
will try to keep the forum active as much as possible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..MissBindaas..

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys and completely agree...

God only knows how long we have for FIR...

elle45

304TF

304TF

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Good idea!!!!!!!!!Smile

Oh! we should so so so make something new i mean VMs PICs and COMEDY VIDOEs are already takenSleepy... lets try  to come up with something thats totally different and new WHAT SAY?WinkTongue

if you guys are okay with it then post ideas... and if not then just IGNORE  Confused really need your opinion...

..MissBindaas..

IF-Addictz

..MissBindaas..

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 304TF

Good idea!!!!!!!!!Smile

Oh! we should so so so make something new i mean VMs PICs and COMEDY VIDOEs are already takenSleepy... lets try  to come up with something thats totally different and new WHAT SAY?WinkTongue

if you guys are okay with it then post ideas... and if not then just IGNORE  Confused really need your opinion...

ya let's try it i can help if u have some ideas Tongue 

.Spammer.

304TF

304TF

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
I think we should try n make an FIR  website... LIKE where everything's about, to, for, with - FIR and we should post stuff about the WEBSITE on india-forums 

but there is a problem i don't really know how to make a website... MAYBE  Y'all can help

WHAT SAY?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top