TOI:Apara Mehta's horror stories

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Roopal_TiaRa

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_TiaRa

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hamaari Saas Leela may have ended but the cast and crew continue to talk about their paranormal activities on the 'haunted' set at Film City!

The production team believed that the set was haunted and often complained of being pushed from behind by unidentified people! A few accidents and mishaps on the sets perhaps affirmed their belief. Talk to lead actress Apara Mehta and she says, "The set is questionable. I guess because we had done lot of puja and havan so we could shoot there for about eight months, others had to wrap up in two to three months in the past. I have not seen such untoward incidents occurring in my entire career. But the set is truly beautiful."

Obviously one of the reasons the actors attribute for Hamaari Saas Leela's dismal performance is the 'unlucky' set. "The show had a lot of potential. It had all the ingredients of a masala entertainer. People liked it and yet there were no TRPs," says an actor.

source:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Apara-Mehtas-horror-stories/articleshow/11304378.cms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Apara Mehta's horror stories" in Hamari Saas Leela forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top