Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sooraj_sandhya

Groupbie

sooraj_sandhya

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hi,

I was wondering what impact it will have on Sooraj and sandhyaji after everyone know abt her education.

Sooraj:
1. He will come to know that Sandhaji was forced into this marriage. He is imotional and may feel guilty and sad for her..
2. Inferity Complex: Now he knows that his wife is highly educated compared to him. He might feel some inf complex. Now on he might not be so comforable with talking to her. we will see some headwind in SURYA moments for few weeks. Just now relation was building up, but now again to square 1...
3. People will start taunting him abt his wife qualification...He is strong enogh to ignore such remarks
4. He has to face Babho and family whenevr he try to support / help Sandhyaji
5. Sooraj knows that Sandhyaji is very young (may be just 19) and still she has started learning cooking etc..She has potential of becoming a good family member. The premise that an educated Gal is bad house wife is utter LIE in society. Its just a coverup so as gals will not be educated and will not progress. Sooraj even if not educated much himself, will know all this
6. Fairness: Life is not fair but you should be!!!
we saw in some episode that sooraj beilive in "jisko jo karana hai karne do if usse usako thodi khushi milti hai" ( let a person do whatever (legal things) if gives him/her some happyness)
So Sooraj will try to be fair evenif his family at this point is not.
7.Some misunderstanding:He now remembers when Sandhyaji said " Aap nahi samaz paoge" that time her intenetion was not that ki he is uneducated and hence will not understand.
Sooraj might think that way and  He will try to keep safe distance from her
8. Now on I guess it will be Opposite SURYA moments .. Sooraj will start "ankhe churana" from Sandhaji and she will try to communicate and make her side clear...:)
9.Responsibility: Sooraj can foresee that he has to be strong as he will have higher responsibility now onwards because he has to support her in spite of family opposition
10. Education cost: Sooraj will need to earn some extra money for Sandhyaji's education...will be interesting see this how sandhaji will help him doing this.

Sandhyaji:
1. She needs to more strong emotionally hence forward as family will start taunting her continuosly
2. Needs to achieve trust from Sooraj..she had make mistake of not telling him all this before hand...now she has to corrwect it
3. Try to make sooraj comfortable so as he will not feel guilty or inf. complex
4. Show her family how educated gal help her family...as she saved babho from jail, she can help in chavi's studies so as she can pass in suplli exams..help sooraj in his business etc...
5. DO NOT lower her honesty and love in her heart its  a gif and needs to be cherished
6. If she has accepted (this is a big IF) sooraj as husband then she has to make sure that he knows abt this...otherwaise he will always think that she is just there because a forced marriage...

Pls correct me or add any new points think of.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicaztiklamjaya2010Kula915tulsiDipinthiBlacksexyspicysjnphoneybeeerasika-akaShab2011pranita1202Mr.Zk-Wishes--Manita-arshi_karishTacker_HolicRolzzsita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sooraj Sandhya Relation after Education Truth out" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I agree with most of your points there and it is important for both of them to try and understand each other!! Tbh i think there relationship now will be better off in some aspects as there will be nothing to hide and also the fact that they can start on a clean slate!! Suraj may loose some respect for Sandhya when he finds out properly but this is a start of something new this is the start of there actual relationship and the USP of the story. He may feel a bit awkward as she is highly educated but I am sure Sandhya will handle this as she has a big heart and there is no room for an ego in her personality so I think that will be overcome! Smile Also in terms of taunts from family and outsiders they should be ignored and i dont think that suraj will pay atttention as a life partner doesnt have to be identical to you as long as there is trust,love and understanding between two people that is all that is needed. Smile Tbh i am not worried about Sooraj not supporting Sandhya as this will be the main point of this serial being a sacha jeevan saathi and i am sure that it will take some time but Sooraj will be able to maintain all relations well. Also ,oney may be a slight issue as he is only a halwai but he is very hard working and if he feel something is right he will put his mind to it and I am sure that Sandhya will also help him as she will see that he is understanding her dreams. In terms of Sandhya she is an intelligent and well mannered girl she will be able to prove herself well within her family and this will be her biggest test in life being a perfect bahu. I think she is strong emotionally so i dont completly agree with your first point because she is not one of those girls that cries needlessly. She will gain trust from Sooraj as she has not lied she has had to face circumstances which will be cleared in the coming days. Also she never got the chance to tell him about her education so she is not completly at fault there. With your fourth point about Sandhya I think that will come along after everything has been clarified but I think it will take Bhabo the most time to understand this and there will be a lot of problems between the two of them. I think Bhabo will come around it soon and she will understand Sandhya's situation but with what I have heard about Bhabo and the press and her apparently throwing Sandhya out of the house that will be later on in the new year. With your final point about Sandhya I think that she has accepted Sooraj for who he is and she considers him as a loving and caring person. She has shown some feelings towards him as maybe a "friend" not a "husband" as such yet. We had seen this with the scenes with Preeti that she does respect him a lot for who he is. But love is not even there yet so i think this will come after Sooraj helps her acheive her dream.
I think i have went on a bit too much there sorry about that but thanks for making such a great post I agree with most of your points and I am sure it will be okay. We have to remember that whatever happens,happens for the best!!! Smile As we all know that eventually Sooraj will help Sandhya achieve her dreams kyun ki milke woh hote hai diya aur baati!!! Big smile Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_sandhya

sooraj_sandhya

Groupbie

sooraj_sandhya

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Agreed 100% with you Sonia17.

Its difficult to predict exac reaction of Sooraj and how Sandhya will react...

Any guesses???

-Manita-

IF-Rockerz

-Manita-

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written...I agree to almost all of your points written above.

Sandhya and Suraj both are intelligent and mature...that is the USP of their characters. They are not kiddish, pretentious or irresponsible.
So I feel that though difficult but it will be interesting to see them crossing this bridge this time.
Once they do it, there will be no looking back.

Edited by -Manita- - 30 December 2011 at 11:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_sandhyab2011

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
i think suraj will def undergo thru the inferiority complex...and he wud b even more hesitant while talking to sandhya ,now sandhya has to make him realise that how much she respects him ,sandhya has to try more from her side to remove that hesitation and complex from surajs mind.

Edited by sita11 - 31 December 2011 at 4:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_sandhyab2011...Binny...

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

i think suraj will def undergo thru the inferiority complex...and he wud b even more hesitant while talking to sandhya ,now sandhya has to make him realise that how much she respects him ,sandhya has to try more from her side to remove that hesitation and complex from surajs mind.

i agree with you yaar...its sandhya turn to make sooraj comfortable...and make him realise that she likes him for the person he is...not for his education...i am sure sooraj will try to distance himself because of her education...but sandhya will manage and bring him even more closer to him...he is already suffering from inferiority complex after he saw and heard the news that sandhya is a degree holder and have passed her exams with 3rd in whole of rajasthan...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_sandhyab2011sita11

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sooraj_sandhya

Agreed 100% with you Sonia17.

Its difficult to predict exac reaction of Sooraj and how Sandhya will react...

Any guesses???
Thank you!! Smile Again I dont think I can predict exactly but I feel that now it is Sandhya's turn to steer there life into the right direction!! Big smile Suraj has made her feel at home and has sort of understood her needs in her life apart from education of course!! I think Sooraj will definatly be shocked and some what angry at Sandhya and cursing himeself and his life for all that has happend! Sooraj will have to make a tough decision as who to help either Sandhya with her dream or support Bhabo who is against her education. This is where the real meaning of the serial will kick in as Sooraj will have to decide which way to go. So sooraj will have a big reaction towards all this definatly. I think that he will be confused,uncomfertable and most definatly doubting where he went wrong.
In terms of Sandhya I think she will definatly be hurt as Bhabo will accuse and critisize her parents upbringing and this will hurt her the most! She will definatly have to react carefully as her family is in USA and she is alone here in terms of support. I think that her first step will be Sooraj after she has heard all the taunts becasue she knows that Sooraj loves her and he is a big hearted person and she needs to get his trust to fight for her place in the family as Sooraj is her husband. I think Sandhya will have to face hard and emotional months in the house if she is kept there and this will be her biggest test. I think for Sandhya she has to be patient as they all will feel that Sandhya is a part of this lie that that woman told Sooraj's family. I think it will take the most time for Sandhya to convince Bhabo but with the way Sandhya has done so far it will be hard but it will definatly happen. Also I think that she cant plan ahead but will have to deal with the circumstances as they come and I am sure that she will as she has always been truthful and the truth always wins someday right!!! Clap Big smile Also Meena has it coming as well as she has said a few too many lies! So all in all I think it is going to be a drama packed year ahead! But it is really shaping out well!!
Thanks again thats all from me!! Big smile Big smile LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_sandhyab2011

sooraj_sandhya

Groupbie

sooraj_sandhya

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Tomorrow will be the first day when Sandhya And Sooraj will be "Amne Samne" (in front of each other).

We will soon know how Sooraj reacts to this situation...

I humbly pray that before scolding her he should consider
- She is just 19 years
- Her parents just passed 2 months back and she is under trauma
- She might have been also cheated by her brother
- Give enough time to hear other side of story
- Being educated is not a bad behaviour
- If he  doesnt support her then no1 will

I am scared abt tom episode...

Any thoughts on Sooraj's reaction ??...

Edited by sooraj_sandhya - 02 January 2012 at 11:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011