Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avnish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I haven't seen the epi yet but why are CVs waisting good songs on Akash. I don't even feel anything when they play a song for them. MonAsh look like brother and sister. I hope Uday makes Manyata tie Rakhi on Akash.Edited by muskaan1gill - 12 years ago
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This Akash and Monya pairing is leading me to death..🤢  Seriously CVs this time its way too much.. 😡Guys pls focus on Manveer.. If Uday is not the lead than m sure gonna stop watchin it .. Its a torture showing akash and Manyata scene 
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I've begun to start hating the songs they put on Akash and Moniya as well... its just ridiculous...

Whenever Akash comes on screen, I think "Oh God, we're done for, for atleast 5 mins minimum" but today, it was much more of Akash, I felt like pulling my hair... such a waste of screen space!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hehehhe i fastforward whenever the cry face akash comes on tv ... who is intrested in the nice honest akash , I like the cunning handsome UV hehehehhe
Tulip92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know right! i mean how many times do we have to tell CV's that we HATE monash!!! I mean do the CV's wanna lose their audience!!??
look at akash... *yawns* .. i am so not liking his presence dude!
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree! I'm also so sick of the Akash-Muniya song scenes! 🤢

The CVS need to give us more ManVeer and less Akash!  😳
missmalika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I tottally agree with you..I really hope they will stop showing them..I dont want to see them anymore...I love UV...like most of you I only watch it because of him..and I am just waiting manyata to grow up with her attitude and understand tht she is Rajkumari hone wali Maharani of UV 😍
NivRen_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hope aksash exists asap- i just fast forward his scenes but they are killing all these songs on monia akash scenes - their scenes together turn any song boring hope no more beautiful songs are spoilt

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
now is there any sad + beautiful songs left to be used on Moniya-Akash?😔...uff!! so many songs are just being wasted!! they seriously need to stop making song sequences on them every time they have a silent phone convo or whatever it is!
nirv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously, don't know why Akash keeps coming in on any scenes. Can't stand him. I always fast forward every scene he is in, with or without Manyata. Did not even listen to the song that is played, as I can't stand watching him, PERIOD. 

Uday and Manyata scenes make it worth while watching the show as their chemistry rocks. If the CVs keep bringing Akash in as the lead then it is pretty obvious that a lot of the population is going to stop watching the show. This will be the quickest way for the trps to fall and end the show. If they were smart they would do what the population watching the show wants. 

Oh well! It is up to them to come up with a good or crappy show and it will be up to the audience to watch it or not. I will not watch it for sure if they keep boring Uncle Akash in the picture with Manyata. Just my opinion, not bashing anyone.