Sushpective: Light hearted nok jhonk - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Sush!

A pretty good episode today, starting with Arnav teasing Khushi...if i can't do anything, why is it that i end up saving you all the time, should i let you fall next time onwards? And not in the mean or taunting way either...just teasing her.

NK is adorable...really enjoyed watching him today...his hindi did crack me up! And i really really really hope that he remembers Arnav-Khushi looking at each other in todays epi before going and falling for Khushi, coz he did seem to realise that something was up! I hope its just fascination from his side...although i absolutely LOVED the looks on Arnav's face when NK and Khushi were smiling, and when he later said the murda bhi jaag jaye dialogue...he was ready to kill 🀣 But seriously, NK's seen them together once and he can sense something (even if he overlooks it), just like MB..but these Raizada's and Gupta's...who see Arnav-Khushi day in and day out, can't see the chemistry or tension!

ArHi nok-jhok was 😍😍 and i liked todays Rabba Ve's muchh better than y'days!! Did you notice the way Arnav keeps looking at Khushi, when she was laughing, then doing the dance steps...with sheer fascination and love on his face..adorable! And then as soon as NK talks abt the article he read, both Arnav and Khushi's reaction is to look at each other and then look away...hoping that they don't see each others face, knowing that somehow or the other they always end up with each other...although deep down somewhere they know that the only person the want to see at 12am is each other, but they refuse to admit it, because the other has 'messed' up their life...both by evoking feelings in the other they never thought possible, invading their thoughts and dreams all the time etc.. The tone in which they spoke, light hearted and slightly annoyed...almost as if they KNOW that no matter what they will end up with each other at that time...and Arnav almost had that challenging tone...and we all know that Devi Maiyya certainly has plans that will make ArHi meet at midnight! I'm so excited for their reactions...i bet it'll be something like an 'i told you so' 🀣

A good move by the CVs to show a minimal amt of Shyam..guess they wanted to end the yr on a happy note...although i can sense that something is going on in that dirty mind of his...

NK-Bua meeting had me all cracked up πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Payash were bland as always

Nani can reallyyy dance, she's pretty old, but she's better than all the youngsters!!

overall, a fun epi...and a good way to say goodbye to 2011!

Sari...yes I think he is subconsciously daring her to show up...

CVs please please please give us more than an eye lock when the midnight bell strikes...

Heya Sush...

Todays epi was wonderful,its nice having the ArHi moments back...

Arnav seemed right down annoyed with Khushi's comments about him, and then showing her how wrong she was...even going to the extent of telling her that he shouldn't have saved her, yet he looks back at her 

I loved how Arnav and Khushi look at one another instinctively when NK mentions the astrology comment, there's no hesitation whatsoever...from that moment they knew who they would be seeing. And then the nok jhok of not wanting to see each other, when really their hearts say its a different story all together...I just hope NK is not falling for Khushi, especially after that dead men comment, although the look on Arnav's face was something to see. The jealousy has just started brewing.

Originally posted by MsUniverse

What a nice episode..The snake was in his hole...did not come out...had only a few seconds of the screen time...and it does look like he has given up his old trick after Khushis reaction yesterday...Loved it! THANK YOU CVs.

Agree with you 100%, Sush! Cute light-hearted feel good episode with lots of Arhi ... lots of NK, which I liked πŸ˜† and the jugalbandi between Nani and Buaji was sweet!
πŸ˜†

But the episode belonged to Arhi...It was all about them feeling each others presence...getting affected but not admitting...first of all Arnie really desrved high marks today for not getting angry after the tease yesterday...
Lolzzz ... I said yesterday he looked stern ... I eat my words today πŸ˜› ... methinks he was equally affected as ODG, just hid it better ... that's why the lack of anger ... only that taunt, which was very, very mild for him! It wasn't even in a taunting tone! And neither Arnav nor Khushi could resist stealing that last look, which of course only NK caught ... the RM residents are all blind, deaf and dumb as usual!

the rabba ve moment did not make a dent on anyone in R family,s thinking..except Nandu, whose tubelight has started to flicker...but he himself is flipping for our desi girl for sure...

yep, Nandu is falling big time for our desi girl ... aww, he's a sweetheart and will be so good for her fun-loving spirit ... though I maintain, no one but Arnav for her ... she would gobble up NK alive!

Anyway coming back to Arnie, he looked cho chweet watching from outside but having too much of an ego to jump in...the hint of a smile on his face when he overheard a joke...khushi catching him in his moment and he putting the mask on again...

He doesn't give her an inch, does he? πŸ˜† But today I forgive him ... his smile was sweet ... don't blame him for giving way to it, Khushi and NK were really cutiepies with NK's Hindi and Khushi's corrections!

Also loved the tea scene when they sitting next to each other almost freaked out when they heard the new year astrology prediction...both looking at each other immidietly and simultaneously...in reaction...thinking of nothing else...but each other.
Lord, their expressions of simultaneous horror were a scream ... "I'll have to see YOU the whole year?" as though they knew without even thinking that they would see each other first thing! And now we have the entire weekend to wonder how they will meet at midnight!

Nandu and his hindi jokes were funny and enjoable...I am really enjoying this character...lovely! Better than any other supporting cast period.
I'm enjoying NK thoroughly ... he's such a cute goofball!

Payash were uninteresting as usual...

The little scene between nandu and buaji and the whole dance convesation between him and he 3 old ladies...hilarious...
Badiya ... budiya ... ragda/jhagda ... πŸ˜†

Arnie was so cute today...loved him to pieces...really loving the nok jhonk between the two...the tone is so much light hearted and enjoyable...always wanted Arhi to be at this place...and finally they are...
I loved the way Arnav threw that challenge at Khushi ... did seeing Khushi laughing and friendly with NK bother him so much already? Loved the way he kept looking at her right through the episode ... And for the New Year's Eve ... both were saying I don't want to see you ... both actually meant  ... I don't want to see anyone but you! 

Looks like there is a new year gift in store for us...can't wait...
They are both single now ... with no shields (read La) in place ... I'm greedy, I want them to move further now!

Happy New Year to everyone! πŸ€—

OMG Sush you do know how to give a dhamakedaar beginning to your post with the best part of the episode... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

What a nice episode..The snake was in his hole...did not come out...

But the episode belonged to Arhi...It was all about them feeling each others presence...getting affected but not admitting...first of all Arnie really desrved high marks today for not getting angry after the tease yesterday...the rabba ve moment did not make a dent on anyone in R family,s thinking..except Nandu, whose tubelight has started to flicker...but he himself is flipping for our desi girl for sure...

that was too good  yaar ...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by --sumana13-- - 12 years ago
Rofl, how did Arnav and Khushi agree to sit beside each other on the dining table? πŸ˜› Question of the epi. πŸ˜†

NK has more brains than anyone in RM! Whether he actually does something abt what he saw remains to be seen.
Khushi saying "hum bhi aapke saath dance karna nahin chahte" had me laugh. Rofl, really Khushi? πŸ˜† Why did you want his attention yesterday? πŸ˜›

Nani's dance was rocking. Loved how Madhubala was left speechless. Bua found her true love, the way she was stroking Nk's face. 🀣

Anjali's "hum har saal inka chehra dekhte hain" with that blushy reaction was so irritating.

Rofl @ how ArHi's instant reaction to the astrology is to look at each other. 🀣 How the hell do they not realise anything, when they instantly think of each other when NK mentions that you spend your life with that person whose face you see at midnight? Why'd you look at the person you supposedly hate thinking abt your future life partner? 🀣
They've become so used to the coincidences, that like the viewers, even they can predict that they will meet at midnight whatever happens.  πŸ˜†

Looks like a good epi awaits in the new year! The year ends on a funny, light hearted note! Happy New year everyone!

Originally posted by aa123.80

Rofl, how did Arnav and Khushi agree to sit beside each other on the dining table? πŸ˜› Question of the epi. πŸ˜†

NK has more brains than anyone in RM! Whether he actually does something abt what he saw remains to be seen.
Khushi saying "hum bhi aapke saath dance karna nahin chahte" had me laugh. Rofl, really Khushi? πŸ˜† Why did you want his attention yesterday? πŸ˜›

Nani's dance was rocking. Loved how Madhubala was left speechless. Bua found her true love, the way she was stroking Nk's face. 🀣

Anjali's "hum har saal inka chehra dekhte hain" with that blushy reaction was so irritating.

Rofl @ how ArHi's instant reaction to the astrology is to look at each other. 🀣 How the hell do they not realise anything, when they instantly think of each other when NK mentions that you spend your life with that person whose face you see at midnight? Why'd you look at the person you supposedly hate thinking abt your future life partner? 🀣
They've become so used to the coincidences, that like the viewers, even they can predict that they will meet at midnight whatever happens.  πŸ˜†

Looks like a good epi awaits in the new year! The year ends on a funny, light hearted note! Happy New year everyone!

@ blue ..I was thinking the same yaar ...I thought NK would run and grab the seat next to her !!!
Originally posted by --sumana13--

@ blue ..I was thinking the same yaar ...I thought NK would run and grab the seat next to her !!!

Exactly, didn't they start their usual, I don't wanna be anywhere near her, and neither do I drama? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tibs09

Sush ...imagine ..this snake slithers out of his hole ...to meet his khushiji .. gets caught by thullas ( delhize for cops)for speeding or drunk driving  spends 12 0 clock looking at Sub inspector moochadd singh ... with whom he discovers his new love with gayiety ...and we all are happy ...

Happy New YearπŸ˜†
 YEAH ...what a grand new idea is that !!!!... and the whole of next year he is forced to see  
 Sub inspector moochadd singh ... every single day of his life cause all his misdeeds ka pardaa faash karagaa woh  !!
serve him right ...
Originally posted by --sumana13--

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#009900">YEAH ...what a grand new idea is that !!!!... and the whole of next year he is forced to see </font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#009900">Sub inspector moochadd singh... every single day of his life cause all his misdeeds ka pardaa faash karagaa woh !!</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#009900">serve him right ...</font>

Ha ha nice one...

Anj deserves better than spend anymore time with this creep

Ishita l also noticed the seating arrangements ...she was like a 10 thousand volt live wire next to him.