India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Sujal (Rajeev)

Chanchan21 Senior Member
Chanchan21
Chanchan21

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Hello...who here likes Rajeev? Lolz...stupid question, obviously everyone here likes him. Actually, I really admire him too, but only his appearance as he is very, very, very good-looking. But to be honset, I don't think that the guy can act at all. He sure has a huge fan-following but only because of his looks. If you judge him on his acting skills, I'd give him a 6 out of 10. His expressions never change, whether he is doing an emotional scene or a comic scene of a playful scene. The way he delivers his dialogues is also pretty awful. Don't get me wrong guys. I'm not trying to criticize him. I like him too but I really think that he should improve his acting skills. This is just my opinion.

zunaira Senior Member
zunaira
zunaira

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
You really shouldn't say that about Rajeev cuz he is the best.I would give him 10 out of 10.Smile
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Members keep your cool while you reply........ OTHERWISE Angry

Anyway Neha even I think Rajeev is a very good actor. Did you see the way he acted when he came to know about Reva and CG....... the way he acted after the accident when he thought Kashish had dies in the accident..... and there are many more.....

He is very good..... No doubt........

debashree Senior Member
debashree
debashree

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

hey neha i praise u 4 ur outspoken nature....keep it up...u r right...he should improve hiz acting skills...but at some points i do really feel tat he iz a good actor...basically wen it comes 2 villanish role he does hiz best....bcoz he has tiz kharus nature

but yet he iz good but 2 bcome the best he needs 2 improve a bit more

shizajaved IF-Rockerz
shizajaved
shizajaved

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Yeh..rajeev performed the villainish role very excellently..!!Clapdebasharjee.
latika Senior Member
latika
latika

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 2:52am | IP Logged

no i dont think so his acting is quite good infact he will be even nominated for the best actor category he was nominated last year

so i dont think so that u should say so

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 5:39am | IP Logged

IMO...........Rajeev looks very good and deserves a 10 out of 10 in the looks department but he still needs to improve as an actor.............I have told him so and HE AGREES............he is trying all the time.........maybe when he started out in KTH he would have been a 5 out of 10 but over the past year and half he has improved tremendously and as of today I would give him an 8 out of 10.............

I think he performed some brilliant scenes when he came to know abt CG and Reva and also with kashish when he was in jail. Also the scene at Piyush's tervi when he proposed to Kash and many many others.

Come on.........one cant have a fan following like his based on looks alone..........

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HE IS HUMBLE ENOUGH TO ADMIT HE HAS A LONG WAY TO GO.

Arushi Senior Member
Arushi
Arushi

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 7:31am | IP Logged

How COME  you say so...................NEHA.............

Any way it is your opinion.. Criticism brings the best out of a person.... more so in people like Rajeev ( too much attitude....)

In fact I see it the other way .. If you see his appearance. and compare with the likes of Hiten, sachin( sundoor) , Dk( Tumhari Disha) , Cezzane( Kasuti) , he is in totallity has a good & storng personality.

If you see his nose ( not at all good) , his chin( average) comapred to others. Offcourse his eyes are too good. But in totallity he is appealing. Same as Sharukh or Amitabh. Individually parts if you see they are so so.. but overall they have strong personality ..... THAT IS HOW IS RAJEEV>......

As for acting , he can be rated at par with any of his contemporaries... ACT karte karte karte .........nikhar ata haiiii...Remember he has no training in actinf before...

At first When Rani mukherjee came to films I usd to hate her,,,,,see how she has improved over the years & now she is the best.........

Wait for some more days ,you will change your opinion on RAJEEV.

Arushi

Edited by Arushi - 12 April 2005 at 8:16am

Go to top