|| Happy Birthday Aaliya <3 || (Page 3)

aaliya25 Goldie
aaliya25
aaliya25

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssaba

Happy Birthday Aaliya

May this year be your best ever.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.

uR Gifts

..aur kya likhoon..
as u know i dont talk much..lolzz
TRIED TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS THROUGH MY GIFTS...
Happy Birthday aGAIN...

WITH LUV
SABA

Sabuuu i see you dedication ROFL and I loooveee ittt Big smile babeee you don't need to write anything your siggies and vid are more than enough!!!!! love the vm it is the best vm i have everrr seen! yaar omggg can't get over itt!!!!!!!!! love youuu sooo muchhh Embarrassed after all these siggies i am in love with my name yaar hahahahaahah Big smile muahhh thank youuu (*Manvi style*)Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssaba

aaliya25 Goldie
aaliya25
aaliya25

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya.tasnim

O-M-G!!! I'm soo lateee!! :( ALIYAAA SORRY HUN!! I was stuck in a big problem.. !! Cry

Aliya!! I wish you a very very very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Party
Hope you have a blast!! Babe you are a wonderful and beautiful person, who is always positive and spreads joy and happyness tooo all !!! I'm sooo glad that I got to know you..thanks to EHMMBH & VIRMAN!!! TongueHopeee this coming year brings lots of happyness and loveee to youuur lifeee...JUST KEEP ROCKING!!!! Dancing
LOVEE YOU MORE THEN MUCH BABE!! Mwaaah!! <3 <3 <3 :* 

Mayaaa hun you are not lata hahahhahaha.. abhi bhi 4 hours baki hai for it to strike 12 heree... lol if anything you are early kaminiii hahahaah muahhh! awww thank youuu soo muchhh you're making me blush Blushing PS:i love you more Wink hahahha muahhh Hug

Maya.tasnim

scribbles IF-Dazzler
scribbles
scribbles

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
AALIYAAA!! happy birthday babee..
i wrote something as well, but i don't know where it went. its okay, it might have been explosive. ;) so maybe thats why its hidden. =P

aaliya25

Forum.Maniac IF-Rockerz
Forum.Maniac
Forum.Maniac

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Kamini belated gift bohot belated bhi ho sakta hai coz of xams,
teri tarah har 5 min ko
break nahi leti hoon
na :PPP
(bas thodi der ke liye sweet ban kar woh msg likha tha, ab UR KAMINI IS BCK)
U bettr share that me warna jaise wish kiya hai waise hi khushiyan cheen bhi sakti hoon HAAN NAHI TOH *UV ishtyle*
I thght of not telling this par bol deti hoon
I loveee u sooo much Kamini!!!! (IF ne mere lambe loveee aur sooo ko cute kiya na toh chodungi nahi inko *hmph*)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya25ParthKiBabe

ParthKiBabe IF-Rockerz
ParthKiBabe
ParthKiBabe

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
kamini!!!! am hell late i knw 2 post here but had pmed aanchal my wish so..u knw..aaliya...yeah i wrote it..;)..dont get surprised...virmaan ss likte likte mere imagination karna bahut tez ho gaya hai..hi hi..well HAPPY BDAY AALIYA>>>U R THE BEST KAMINI I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!! :D :D :DHug...we love you more and more as the days passes by..so ..u knw hiw much v love you...well well..now..hamare treat kab degi?? DancingParty
xxXSejalXxx IF-Rockerz
xxXSejalXxx
xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Aaliya I am so jealous of all those Uday siggies Shocked Kamini Manal I want too!!! Stern Smile and Aaliya u deserve all these wishes and much more darling! Embarrassed . You are one of the coolest,sweetest and smartest girls I know and love love ur VirMan analysis!! Start writing for MaanVeer too! Embarrassed   LOL .Have a great Birthday and stay as amazing as you are!!.Love love u our Kamini No 1 .Waise it is so cool that ur janam din falls on New Year's eve! It is very rare u know. ROFL . And Aanchal nice work with the thread!! Star and lovin all the pretties in here! :D Heart
snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliya25

Awww you guysss are sooo sweeettt!!! Embarrassed Kaminis sarey mujhe rulaney ki maqsad hai kya???? CryBig smileawww.. lemme read Tongue Thank you thank you thank you! I love you alll sooo much!!! Seriously I am sooo freaking thankful for all of you.. you have all become soo close to my heart in such a short time Big smile!!! Thank you Sejall.. kamini if you didn't tell me abt the FB group I would have never met some of the most wonderful people everrr!!! Love you all sooo much Hug.. and get ready for my ramayan after reading all your comments Wink hahahahha muahhhzzz

ESS Monkey Icon Cici
snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliya25

Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Aanchal : Hi everyone Tongue I've come up with something different with this thread. I'm not posting anything about Catastrophe LOL Neither I'm urging for a new hunk Wink nor discussing about how much i hate Virat ROFL Today actually I'm going to..
Maya : Can you please end your speech and come to the point? Smiley weapon katana sword
Aanchal : Nalayak Bhabhi Ouch I've forgotten the speech hearing your screaming Angry I hate you Smiley weapon so can you please do it for me? Confused
Maya : you have forgotten what to say today? Shocked okay let's say together otherwise you'll surely have some tomatoes, eggs & sandals Cool
Aanchal : Bereham Admin ki chamchi Censored Proma *echos*.. your official supporter is here Smiley weapon
Aaru : Hey guys!! My results are out Smiley weapon karate
Harsha : Congrats Hug I want treat Party
Aanchal : Monkey Icon
Saba : I want to make a VM Big smile
Maya : Aanchal this is not a chit chat corner MSN Bear Icons
Aanchal : Fine Ex-Bhabhi Crazy Rabbit Emoticon
Both hello all, we are in the last day of the year..just felt we should thank everyone who made us smile Dancing 
But its not a New Year Celebration thread but its for our lucky friend who was born on this day Evil Smile
She is none other Than..

Hayeee this is the Besttt intro everrr!! damn it.. why can't I use caps... O_O... I am legitly shouting in my heart hahahhahah LOL Omggg Big smile I loveee youuu guys... itna dhasu intro hai.. by god what's gonna happen with the rest.. agey parney dooo Wink PS: Aanchuuu... Virat ke bare mein kuch bhi nahin..varnaa... teri toh... actually lemme change my strategy.. i'll be less violent today (hawww Shocked) ... varna you're gonna make this sweet angel called Aaliya sad on her birthdayyy Cry

Virat --> Monkey Emoticons  Manvi -->Monkey Winks Yoyo

Go to top