India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Garv and Kshitij's Death!

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Some people say that Garv is going to die, and some people say Kshitij will.  I have some plot ideas, depending on who's going to actually die.

If Kshitij dies:

The story could be exactly like the Kkusum Siddharth story.  Obviously Garv was Kumud's first husband, as was Abhay Kkusum's.  Even though Kshitij has said that if Kumud wants to marry Garv, he will get them married.  But really, I know it's going to hurt him inside if that ever happens.  Here is what I think could happen if Kshitij is the next one to die.  Kshitij and Kumud are married now.  Right now Kumud is really upset because she has no chance to be with Garv.  But all of a sudden, because of all the love Kshitij will give her, she will begin to love him again.  She will live a really happy life with Kshitij.  Then all of a sudden Aayi gets an anxiety attack (as she did at the time when Kkusum was married to Siddharth).  Kumud rushes to the hospital when Kkusum calls her.  At the hospital, a doctor comes up to her and says that your husband came here to get some tests done, and the results aren't too good.  Hearing this she follows the doctor.  She asks what's wrong, and he says your husband has a brain tumor (or some other kind of deadly disease).  Kumud is shocked and starts to cry, and the doctor gives her the envelope with the report in it.  She goes down the "Crying/Accident Prone Road".  (Same road as Kkusum went to when she thought Siddharth had a brain tumor, and same road everyone goes to when they're sad or when they're going to have an accident!)  She starts screaming why are you taking Kshitij away from me when I just started loving him?  Then Garv comes and sees her crying, and Kumud tells him to leave, and tells him you have given me a lot of pain and I hope you never get happiness in life (as was the same bad-du'a Kkusum gave to Abhay).  He leaves, and all of a sudden Kumud looks at the envelope, and sees that the name doesn't say Kshitij Oberoi, but Garv Sachdev!  She get's shocked and runs after Garv's car.  Then she keeps it a secret from everyone because Garv tells her not to tell anyone, even Kshitij.  Garv and Kumud get a little close, because Garv needs to be nurtured and taken care of.  Kshitij begins to suspect on Kumud.  When he confronts her Garv listens to this and shows him the brain tumor report.  He then understands and forgets about the suspicion.  Now, Deevanshi and Reema, Siddharth's mothers, were the villains in breaking apart Kkusum and Siddharth.  In this scenario, it would be Nakul, Kali, and Neelam (Aryaman's mother).  They were the ones who put the suspicion in Kshitij the first time.  They're going to try again and break them apart.  They pay the doctor to say to Kshitij that Garv has no brain tumor.  Kshitij see's Garv and Kumud together, laughing because Garv doesn't have much time.  Kshitij get's mad and goes home.  Kumud comes home and he accuses her of cheating on him with Garv.  Kumud goes back to Kapoor House and Neelam comes the next day with divorce papers.  Kumud says that I won't sign until Kshitij does.  Neelam gets the divorce papers signed by fooling Kshitij that they were office papers.  In the clause, it also said that "I Kshitij am giving Kumud divorce because of her unfaithfulness."  Kshitij doesn't know this, and all of it goes in the newspapers.  They get divorced, and Kumud is devastated.  But then Kshitij finds out that Garv did have a brain tumor a few months after.  Garv was having an attack by Kshitij's car, and Kshitij said "You're just faking it."  But eventually he realizes that he's actually in pain.  He takes him to the hospital and the doctor says that he has a brain tumor thank God you brought him here on time.  Kshitij feels really bad, and he leaves a letter for Garv saying how sorry he is.  He calls Kumud's cell but it's on the voicemail.  He leaves a message, and Kumud hears it.  She feels happy with joy.  She goes in her car towards Kshitij's house.  On the way Kshitij leaves another voice message.  But in the end of that message she hears Kshitij's car crash and him screaming.  Kshitij crashes into a tree.  Kumud passed an accident sight just before she heard that message.  She turns her car around and runs to where the people are crowded.  She sees Kshitij there covered in blood.  She holds him in her arms and tells him that he will be ok.  He dies.  Garv later gets treatment and survives, and Kumud and Garv get married!  Now the reason why I chose this story is because they say that Kumud is the mirror-image of her mother and that she's going through the same boat as her mother.  Now obviously if she's going through the same boat, that's exactly what's going to happen to her!

If Garv dies:

It'll be just the opposite!  Except Kshitij will find out she loves Garv, get them married.  And then the exact same thing is going to happen to Garv, he'll die in a car accident, and this time Kshitij will actually have a brain tumor, and he will be cured!  Then Kshitij and Kumud get married again!

Such a typical Ekta Kapoor story!

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

lols

i don't want either of them to die

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
u the scenes when kumud n garv got married they looked so cute 2gether n now garv looks ugly with all th@ hair wel guess kshitej is goin the same way wh@ does kumud do 2 these guys????
xoneha Senior Member
xoneha
xoneha

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

I really don't want either of them to die.

sweetchick786 Goldie
sweetchick786
sweetchick786

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
lolz i want garv 2 die (only if 1 of the 2 haz 2)!
ALLboutLOVE54 Groupbie
ALLboutLOVE54
ALLboutLOVE54

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

I WANT GARV 2 DIE CUZ I DONT WANT KSHIJIT 2 DIE!!!! EXTA BETTER NOT KILL KSHIJIT!!!!!!!!!!Angry

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
i don,t want any1 to die.Cry
ejaz fan 609 Senior Member
ejaz fan 609
ejaz fan 609

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I don't want anyone to die either...but if one of them has to die..then i hope its Garv cuz i love kshitij...he's the best!!

Go to top