Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moksha89

she's a really good actress!! .. really plays the cherubic face, inside devil role well.  she's so sweetsie and cute looking but very verrryyy conniving.  shakal se kuch, aur ander se kuch aur LOL

Yes She Is A Good Actress I Don't Want To See Her Trouble Krishna Anymore, Want My Bebo The Sweet Caring Helping Girl Back

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how dare pinky (Page 3)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ragvir.fan

IF-Sizzlerz

ragvir.fan

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mythily2

she's a really good actress!! .. really plays the cherubic face, inside devil role well.  she's so sweetsie and cute looking but very verrryyy conniving.  shakal se kuch, aur ander se kuch aur LOL

Yes She Is A Good Actress I Don't Want To See Her Trouble Krishna Anymore, Want My Bebo The Sweet Caring Helping Girl Back
but she is in negative role so she will not help she will create only problem for krishna

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragvir.fan

but she is in negative role so she will not help she will create only problem for krishna

That What I Saying, Don't Want To See In Her Negative Anymore...I Know She Want To A Different Roles But Why Negative, In Her Last Show She Was Negative Too Didn't Like Her Role Rano Always In Her Show's There Negative, Hate That, She Has A Cute Face And IT Don't Suit HerThat I Don't Like Seeing Her Bad Roles

ragvir.fan

IF-Sizzlerz

ragvir.fan

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ragvir.fan

That What I Saying, Don't Want To See In Her Negative Anymore...I Know She Want To A Different Roles But Why Negative, In Her Last Show She Was Negative Too Didn't Like Her Role Rano Always In Her Show's There Negative, Hate That, She Has A Cute Face And IT Don't Suit HerThat I Don't Like Seeing Her Bad Roles

i understand.but she is an actress . so she has to dear...

fanbebo

fanbebo

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
let watch what the new challenge comes in Krishna & pintu life...
by Pinkeeey... :)) 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.