Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
@sandibab

pintoo ko agar papa chalta naa ki Uske gunde bete ko pin-ky ne ball maari aur woh usse lag gayi , tab toh DBPS usse chod ta nahi ðŸ˜‰
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=Mythily2]Thinking About It I Don't A Love Triangle Between Those, I Want Someone To Come Change Pinky And Another For Guy For Her , Don't Want To See Anymore Pintu Or Pinky Scene After Seeing Two Episode Of Pinky Liking Pinto Don't Like It All. Seem Wired And Wrong If Your Going To Give Pinto More and Then Find That Pinto Loves Krishna That Destory Krishna Even More And Of Course Don't Want To See That ...Pair Pinky With Someone Else C'V'S
[
/QUOTE] me as well i dnt want to see a love triangle btw them but it seems to be going that way. that pinky is already so awful to krishna and when she finds out that pintu likes krishna all hell is going to break lose. hope she gets a nervous breakdown and then they can bring amrit( the guy who was in her last show to be her doctor) and he can bring some sense into this girl. 
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she's a really good actress!! .. really plays the cherubic face, inside devil role well.  she's so sweetsie and cute looking but very verrryyy conniving.  shakal se kuch, aur ander se kuch aur ðŸ˜†
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked pinky track...it is so different from her previous BEBo role..
she is doing well... as per her role...
I think we all will get enjoyed when the track will go love triangle... 
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Well Said Sandia.. Love To See Her Amrit Back... Love To See Them Both Again...Miss Them So Much... If That Happen It Will Be One Of My True Come  Wish...

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moksha89

she's a really good actress!! .. really plays the cherubic face, inside devil role well.  she's so sweetsie and cute looking but very verrryyy conniving.  shakal se kuch, aur ander se kuch aur ðŸ˜†

Yes She Is A Good Actress I Don't Want To See Her Trouble Krishna Anymore, Want My Bebo The Sweet Caring Helping Girl Back
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mythily2

Yes She Is A Good Actress I Don't Want To See Her Trouble Krishna Anymore, Want My Bebo The Sweet Caring Helping Girl Back

but she is in negative role so she will not help she will create only problem for krishna
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

but she is in negative role so she will not help she will create only problem for krishna

That What I Saying, Don't Want To See In Her Negative Anymore...I Know She Want To A Different Roles But Why Negative, In Her Last Show She Was Negative Too Didn't Like Her Role Rano Always In Her Show's There Negative, Hate That, She Has A Cute Face And IT Don't Suit HerThat I Don't Like Seeing Her Bad Roles

ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mythily2

That What I Saying, Don't Want To See In Her Negative Anymore...I Know She Want To A Different Roles But Why Negative, In Her Last Show She Was Negative Too Didn't Like Her Role Rano Always In Her Show's There Negative, Hate That, She Has A Cute Face And IT Don't Suit HerThat I Don't Like Seeing Her Bad Roles

i understand.but she is an actress . so she has to dear...
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
let watch what the new challenge comes in Krishna & pintu life...
by Pinkeeey... :))