Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged

how dare that evil evil girl look at mine and Krishna's jaan so loving Angry. hope Pintu never looks at herWink . face of an angel but the mind of a demon.-but seriously have to say Shiv is doing an excellent job as Pinky from utter sweetness to utter nastiness in  a second amazing -that nasty look on her face mindblowing never thought she woukld ever look like that ever. bt still have to say that Pintu looks the best with Krishna. Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchmoksha89shaazi-Nirvana-Prishna_DBPSragvir.fanmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how dare pinky" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
she instantly fell in love with himLOL...now i think she'll try her best to keep krishna away from pintu...seems like an intersting track...i am just loving Pintu singh and his care for krishnaEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchmoniluvskinshuk-KimSungHyun-

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

she instantly fell in love with himLOL...now i think she'll try her best to keep krishna away from pintu...seems like an intersting track...i am just loving Pintu singh and his care for krishnaEmbarrassed
its goint to be a very interesting track cnt wait to see there next scene together. bt more than that cnt wait when Pinky realises that he likes Krishna some1 is seriously going to have a hate attack thanWink and have a hissy fit.  i also just love the way he cares 4 her as well and think they are perfect for each another. i just love Pintu he is beyond adorable.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchshaazimoniluvskinshuk

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

its goint to be a very interesting track cnt wait to see there next scene together. bt more than that cnt wait when Pinky realises that he likes Krishna some1 is seriously going to have a hate attack thanWink and have a hissy fit.  i also just love the way he cares 4 her as well and think they are perfect for each another. i just love Pintu he is beyond adorable.
yes he is tooo adorable.Embarrassed...and i also like him with krishna rather than pinky coz mitali reminds me of parulEmbarrassed

Edited by shaazi - 30 December 2011 at 4:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

yes he is tooo adorable.Embarrassed...and i also like with krishna rather than pinky coz mitali reminds me of parulEmbarrassed
i am actually surprised that i feel he doesnt suit Pinky at all he and mitali just look amazing together. but i have to say that the only thing mitali and parul have in common besides being extremely beautiful is that they are dusky. they have so different featutres that she dnt remind me at all of parul.Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchmoniluvskinshuk

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged

yes he is tooo adorable.Embarrassed...and i also like with krishna rather than pinky coz mitali reminds me of parulEmbarrassed
i am actually surprised that i feel he doesnt suit Pinky at all he and mitali just look amazing together. but i have to say that the only thing mitali and parul have in common besides being extremely beautiful is that they are dusky. they have so different featutres that she dnt remind me at all of parul.Wink 
i know they have completely different features but both are beautiful and dusky and also both look good with kinshuk...i dont know whether i'll love them as i loved RagVir but so far i like them together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=shaazi][QUOTE=sandiab][QUOTE=shaazi]
i know they have completely different features but both are beautiful and dusky and also both look good with kinshuk...i dont know whether i'll love them as i loved RagVir but so far i like them together
true he just looks amazing with both these girls. i am absolutely loving them together but whether i am also gona love them as much as i do ragvir is a different story. but i have to say the thing i love most ab kinsuk is in all his romances he brings something different that we cnt compare it to any of his other jodi's so even though we might have a fav we will still be able to appreciate him with some1 else as well.

aruntouchmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Shaazi n sandibab Totalyy totallyy aggree wid u both . Would b veryy veryy interesting 2 see the love trainle b/w Pintoo,Pinky n Krishna . Haaa Lovedd how yest Pintoo showed cold shoulders 2 tht pinky . Loveddd it . Want 2 see more thesetype of scenes where DBPS is talking rudely 2 pinky ,n is not givingg bhaav 2 pinky . It would b worth watchng Wink 

Also agree tht Kinshuk mahajan toh kinshuk mahajan hai , he is best n sets the chem on d top wid every girkl he works . I also remember Parul by seeng mitali . I will not b ale 2 love kinshuk's pair widany girl tht much as I love kinrul/Ragvir but I m definatelyy will lovee any1 wid kinny becozz He spreads d magic wid every gal . Embarrassed

aruntouchsandiab

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.