Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
wow..awesome update/
love it
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome n mast update...
nehi nehi geetji...yeh sona munda apphi k liye reserved hai...kisi aur ko himmat nehi hai unke pass aneka...woh sirf aur sirf apphi k hai...so bhangra pa lo...balle balle ho jaye...
loved it...
thank u very much fr d lovely update...
continue soon plz...
waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...
sweetgirls1 thumbnail

Guys me back with a update '' if u guys want too get pm for my this SS i.e Falling for u and my FF A Hope so send me request actually I send pm to all my buddies'actually this Character Geet is my own character '' dis is very close to my heart thanx for liking it'. Muahhh'.. enjoying reading guys'. Plz give me long long comments ''

Part 3 Falling for you'.

recap:-
khuranas comes to mumbai for annies engagment with the eldest son of handas arjun singh handa'. Maan saw Geet n was lost in her beauty'. while Geet mistook Maan as Dev, Naintara s husband ' Geet n Maan both r lost in each other'.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
Geet was just complaining to her babaji for making his man of dreams someone's husband' 😑
Annie- hey Geet'. I m Anvesha, you can call me Annie'πŸ˜›
Geet- hey Bhabhi' I m Geet Singh Handa'. The youngest in the family ' I mean I have a twin sister also but she is a minute older'. Han I m Arjun Bro's favorite sister as I m the best'. Arjun bro pampers me a lot'. Ap plz jealous mat hone'. Ap ki shdi ke baad  mei aur ap ek team mei ' bro ko bohat tease karege shopping jaye ge'. Bohat maza aaye ga'. U know meri twin sister Meera thodi nhi puri pagal hai'. Us se thoda bach kar rehna' u know bade sati savitri type ki hai' abhi kitchen mei jalebii's bana rahe hai'. U like jaleebii'.πŸ˜ƒ
Annie thought-wow'. Arjun ki favπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› '.. gud '. Shopping huurreyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ '. OMG twin sister is mad'.??? God plz save me'.Jalebii nhi yr abhi to dieting shuru ki hai'.
All look at her in shock' Maan thought "koi itna kaise bol sakta hai' no matter mei to zindiye bhar geet ki Baaten suno ga'' thanks god'.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Dev to Nt- koi itna kaise bol sakta hai'πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Nt calmy- moh se dev'.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Vicky- wow'!!! Geeti ap bade mast ho yr' meri aur ap ki khoob bane ge' My self Vicky opps I mean Vikrant Singh Khurana 21 years old' collage mei hn' youngest of family'. Like u😊 '. But no one pampers me '. Poor me'. πŸ˜•
Dm- Vicky beta ap Geet ko competition dene ki koshish to nhi kar rahe '???(suppressing her giggling)πŸ˜†
Geet- kiya  cheez ka competition aunty g'(innocently) Maan felt like pulling her cheeks n morely kissing themπŸ˜‰(naughty Maan)
Dm- pehle to ap hume Dadima keheye ..πŸ˜ƒ
Geet- Dadima is soo old fashion' what about SEXY'.???Vicky n NT giggled while Dev n Annie busted of laughingπŸ˜ƒ
Mohinder n Rano wished that abhi zameen phatey aur woh is mei chaley jaye'.
Dm-sexy hmmm ok' I don't mind'. Wise mei talking ka competition ki baat kar rahe the'.😳😳😳
Then all burst into laughter n vicky turns pink😳😳😳'. Well maan has some touch of jealousy'.. while geet didn't care as she is use to it' n she was bindass'.⭐️
Annie- u know I m also the only daughter every one pampers me also' u know Maan Bhai he is the best best best u know jab bhi mujhe shopping jana hota hai na to credit card ke bills woh hi pay karte hain' good na..??? Dev bhai to mere jaan hain u know sabse zyda woh hi mere close hain' aur Vicky is my enemy oh Babaji'. U know I just hate him'.URGGG har waqt irritate karta hai'.. {she gives her sleepish smile'.}
Elders were shocked that how much these girls will talk '. Dev was almost at the edge of sleeping at Nt's shoulderπŸ₯±'. But Vicky was looking at Maan with great concentration because he was staring at Geet like anythingπŸ˜•' This made DM n Vicky little curious'. Nt was about to participate in the debate competition when Dev said ' Ab TUM MAT SHURU HONA'😑😑😑
Poor Nt zipped her mouth instantly🀒
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Geet Monolgue~~~~~~~~~~
MY heat is bleeding yr'. but no worry wise bhabhi kitna bolti hai yr'. uff'. Bechare bhai' poor him'. Din raat bhabhi ki baaten sunne parhege'. Lolxxx
{Aanya wondering ap bohat kam bolti hain jisse'????}
bada maza aayega'. Haila woh sona munda mujhe hi dekh raha hai jisse ke mei koi alien hn'. Oye teri'.. yeh married hoke mujhe kyun dekh raha hai'.???
Babaji ap ka koi aur plan to nhi hai na'??
 {Babaji wondering ab kon sa plan hai mera'???}
wise yr dole bade ache hain ek baar apna Prince charming ko zaroor bhejo ge is ke pass'.😲
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of Monologue~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rano n mohinder didn't want Geet to spill the beans more so they send Khurana's to take some rest '.
At the dinner table'.
Rano n Meera were arranging Table'. Poor Arjun didn't get to see Anvesha ' he was quite restless n scenario was same with Anvesha she was dying to see him' but to her poor luck she was stuck with DM in her room' While Maan was eagerly waiting to meet his Pari(GEET) he was quite restless but he was still with chatterbox as Vicky n Maan had to share room'. As Nt n Dev were given a single room as they were Married'.
Rano send Geet to call everyone for dinner'. She went to DM's n Annie's room as they were sharing' she chatted wid DM n Annie for sometime ' Dm really liked Geet as she was chirpy n Bubbly' Then she went to NT's room'.room was locked as she can hear some giggling from inside'.🀒
She made a baby crying face n looked up n show her baby face to babaji'😭.
She softly knocked at the door' {she can imagine her sona munda doing something something with NT }😳😳😳'. She was nearly at the edge of crying when'.. The door opened'. NT opened the door n give her a pleasing smile'
NT-arey Geet ap..?? come inside dear'πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Geet was hesitating to come inside as she was imagining worst'.
NT-Geet'???GEETTT'???πŸ˜•
Geet just walked inside'. N saw another Man instead of her sona munda'..
She was shocked n once doubted the character of poor NT'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Geet Monologue Yet Again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was at that sona munda's rooms door when I heard some giggling ' I can feel my heart scattered in million pieces'.i can feel my heart beat Ragged n I wanted to scream '. I was imagining worst actually worster than worst'I knew that there is no comparative degree of worst yet again I was at the edge of crying when I heard the door opened n saw the beautiful face of Nt bhabhi '. She was smiling or blushing' I really don't know that difference between blushing n smiling as I was tomboy my self' she sweetly addressed me as she was expecting me to come inside '. I was lost in my own world where I can feel my heart beating many times in these mere second '. she addressed me again as she want me to come inside '.. I composed myself n give a force smile to NT n come inside the room'. I was IMAGINING EVEN WORST THAN ANYTHING'. I prayed to Babaji'. N entered I lifted my eyes to see that sona munda' n I was shocked to the core' what'???? He was not that sona munda'. He was his brother'. What'???? I doubted at NT bhabhi's character'. I was very angry when I heard that Man said' n his words left me shocked , contented n happy' I was at the edge of jumping like basket ball'. Yuppie'. I thanked babaji'. Wow'.. I am actually the most favorite bachi of Babaji'.πŸ˜ƒ
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of Monologue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Precap..'MAANEET>>>!!!!!πŸ˜‰
Me nail biting very nervous about this part''''.
Thnx for the hearty response u guys have given me'.
A big hug to u guys'.
I m a small writer just 16 years old'.
U guys can imagine my school loads'. Ok guys' enuf if my bak bak'
Hungry of ur comments'. Greedy of ur likes'.
will update next after a week... may bee next friday or saturday
Regards
Aanya Khan

Edited by sweetgirls1 - 12 years ago
kkiddoo thumbnail
awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ
atlas know geet knows that maan (her sona munda is not married )πŸ˜‰waiting eagerly for the next part πŸ˜
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
πŸ‘awesome!
hahaha...geet ur guy isnt married...very funny update! Maan thinking of kissing geet's cheek n hey maan what was that "I'll listen to her bak bak all my life" very good, cont soon, thnx for the PM
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome n marvelous update...
loved it...
ohoho...geet ki toh diwali lag gayi...bhangra karne lag gayi...sona munda sirf aur sirf aaphi k hai geetji...shukar hai babaji ka...

u may b 16 yrs...but u r a gr8 writer...so dont tk tension...n keep it up...

thank u very very much fr such a lovey update...
waiting fr d nxt prt...
continue soon plz...
Mayamaan thumbnail
 sweetgirls...je...bohot he aca part hay...liking a lot...this story..having fun...

I ameageraly waiting for next part...

plsss...Anaya jolde update dana...