Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha21 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Update: November 2, 2006 by Ghazal_pak

Scene 1

Rusty, Madhura, Biji and Randhir wears white cloths and rusty crying and says to Randhir that now you will forgive me papa. Just then Randhir 's eyes open and he wakes up. Madhura also woke up and asked that what happening. He says that I seen a bad dream and my heart is sinking.

Scene 2

Rusty reaches the hospital and calls doctor to operate Samay and give him medical report. Doctor calls Nurse and ward boy and go out to get him. Rusty says, please help and save my husband 's life

Scene 3

In the Hawili, Madan is waiting them and talking with Simon. Flight had come before 2 hours and the way is only 45 minute, what happening. She not receives the call also.

Scene 4

. Rusty give s doctors his mother's medical report. Doctor says to her that it's a minor attack and its better that you get him fast otherwise it has been late. He also says that don't worry we check him and I have to call all our surgeons about it. Rusty says, please save my husband. They get him in the room but Samay hold Rusty 's hand tightly and his grip is so strong. Samay is totally unconscious. Rusty is shocked. Rusty tries to free her hand but failed. Doctor and nurses saw this and little bit surprise on the situation. Rusty come to near his ear and says that I 'm not leaving and you also not leaving me go and come soon because I 'm waiting for you here, our task is near to us. She kisses on his hand. Samay left her hand slowly. Doctor says that its very bad condition better is that you call your elders and deposit money. And doctor goes in the room.

Scene 5

Madhura says that not any bad happen its only you hesitations that how you faced her, don't worry in morning we will meet her so sleep.

Scene 6

Doctor tell her that we check him, in our opinion is that operation will be immediately because his condition is serious, this some papers please sign it. Rusty takes the papers and thinks that God help me, I 'm signing on the warrant of him please protect my husband. Just then a nurse come and says that your husband coming up and calling you. Rusty.

Scene 7

Rusty calls Randhir and says that on the airport Samay have a minor attack and we are in City Hospital of Chandi ghad and they want deposit. Randhir hang the phone and call Simon and Mohini. They come Mohini asked that what happen? He answered that Samay in hospital. We want some money for deposit. Mohini says that I also says that operation is the only solution of Tumor, is better that operation is star, ok I have one lacs and I think is enough will sent it by Simon 's hand. Madan asked if you are not come with me. She says, why not but I have some work you go I 'l just coming.

Scene 8

Rusty enter in the room and looks at Samay. She come toward him and says that everything will be all right, not any happen with you; you have to comeback for my way and not apprehension, you will come back. Rusty holds his hand.
She also says that have to live for me. Samay says that I 'm not dare with death but I want live because I have not miss you but I have nothing, I; m standing in the front of death like a beggar but I have nothing but it 's daring me, I will no fight alone, I have no want to go, stop me, if you stop me, I would not gone. Rusty says that not dare because who have love that death is death, God not done anything with them and you have my love .She says that I love you Samay, I love you a lot and you have to live for me. Samay string his eyes on her with open mouth and eyes full teary. Samay says that I Love you too Rusty, I love a lot; I have to come to you for you. Samay says that you wait for me. Rusty takes her head on the chest of Samay and Samay spread his hand around her. Samay says, that now I will fight with death and come back to you soon. Some moment passes away then nurses and ward boys enter in the room and call Rusty standup. Nurse says that doctor calls Mr. Samay for operation. Rusty looks at Samay and she has tear in her eyes. Samay says that wait for me, I will come soon and no tears in your eyes, smile. Rusty smiles little. Samay says that smile more .she smile with tears. Rusty says, go and remember that I 'm waiting for you and I miss you a lot. Samay smile and ward boys pull stature and Rusty free his hand slowly and cry. After his leave she recall his takes and wipe his eyes.

Scene 9

Divya and Simi arrive to the airport and talking that how they finds Samay's address. Just then two taxi drive come and fighting with each other for costumer that they are hire their taxi. Meanwhile old Sikh who helped Samay and Rusty come and says that this is my because I 'm free from a long time since Samay have attacked and Rusty goes him the hospital. Divya and Simi have surprise to hear this.

Scene 10
Rusty holds a pillar and cry. Madan come with Simon, and calls her .she turn and touches his feed and cry. Madan says that where is Samay? She says that he is in the operation theater. Madan says that no Rusty not cries and take passion, if you lose your passion what will we do and who give us passion. Rusty says that I don't want to falling tears but what I do they comes. She says that you no papa, what he says before going in Operation theater, he says you have to smile just then have no come back and not falling tears. She wipe her tears and says, I will go in the hospital's mandir, Mandan says that Ok but not go far because you father have to come any time, Rusty little bit surprise and smile. Madan says that I always know that he never go far to you.

Scene 11

Randhir and all family ready to go Madan' s house, just then door knocked. Madhura open the door and shocked to see Mohini. Mohini says I want to talks with Randhir alone Biji says, for what. She says that I want to talks about Rusty. Biji tell that talk it in the front of us. Mohini says that I tell it Randhir and if he wants to tell you, you listen to him. Biji and Madhura go and Mohini sit on the sofa and says that what you know about mothers foundation. Randhir says that its England based company who see my capability and give my support. Mohini smile and says that it's not an England based company its Chandighad based company, which run by Rusty Ghurana, in other words she throw the piece of bread in the front of you, I mean she sympathy on you and your poorness and give you kharat of her mother Linda. She says but I not interested in khirat and all the money which she give you its mine and I want it back now, with interest. Randhir shocked to hear all this.

Maha21 thumbnail

Written Update for November 6, 2006

Recap:
Rusty crying asking samay to come back. Madhura saying rusty will be happy seeing you. Rusty says I love you samay. Mohani says that rusty is giving u money thru the company n want my money back randhir.

Randhir Home:
Mohani says that I didn't want to disrespect u. I just wanted to separate u from the future problems. If I wouldn't have told u then rusty n samay would have. First samay gave the money to rusty n then she gave to u. randhir says that why would samay help his enemy. Mohani says that he can do anything to get revenge. First he gave u money n now he will do anything to ruin u. he is a stranger that is why he is dong al this. Rusty your daughter, how can she do all this? Rusty is your daughter, mothers foundation, she opened it in order to ruin you, do u think she is fulfilling her mom's dream.  Randhir says that paddy told me that it was genuine. Its sad that your family went behind your back to fool. Paddy knew that rusty is giving u the money. Then randhir goes paddy, I treated him like a lil bro, n this is what he does to me. Mohani says that what has happened, has happened, it would be better if u give the money back it would  be better then randhir goes I'v used all the money on the business, how can I give it back to you. Moh says if samay finds out he'd hate me, ur madan's friends thats why I told you. {argh this lady will not stop. First she was causing problems in Tumhari Disha, and now here in their lives, sukkh shanti rhaande yaar.} Randhir sits on his chair. And Biji comes and asks if she left, what did she say. Biji says what do u mean, after looking at u it doesn't seem that way. Randhir says I'v told u nothing happened. Biji says lets go to the hospital. Randhir says I don want to go. Madhura says what do you mean. Biji says that I don't what she said to him, but lets go. Madhura goes away in anger, n Biji just walks away. Then randhir remembers Mohani saying what if she is taking her moms revenge.

Hospital:
Simi says look, rusty is supposed to be here or something this is the room number. Devi is staring at Madan turns around and looks at her and asks her if she is devi ji. Devi sys tat we have never met before, but after looking at each other we have recognized each other. Madan says that we have a connection that is why, our connection is samay. She asks how is samay. Madan says that the docs gave a 500 chance.
The doctors are in the theater operating on him, rusty is praying for his health and hoping he gets better, she remembers the beautiful scenes w/ samay, where he is feeding her, taking her temperature, madan is shown asking Waheguru to help samay and bring him out a live. Everyone is praying, simi, devi, madan, the goddess statue is shown, rusty is praying to her. The docs are showing cutting away, working vigorously. Biji n Madhura come, and they see rusty, they got o her, and she goes n cries on bijis shoulder and say Biji, and momma. Biji asks what have u done to yourself, how many more tests will God put u thru. She says I don't know. Iji says that God will fix everything. Rusty asks if papa came. Madhura says that he was about to leave w/ us, that he just decided not to come after Mohani spoke to him, do u know. Rusty says no I don't know. Madhura goes into deep thought

Home:
Randhir is yelling loudly for paddy. Randhir is asking about who the owner of mother foundation is. He is angry. Paddy is about to say something. Then randhir turns and looks at him angrily saying its rusty samay Kurana isn't. tell me, yes or no. paddy says yes veer ji. Randhir slaps paddy. Kulwant yells veer ji. Randhir says u stay quite, you don't' what u did, the money I was going to get our hawili back w/ is just  samays money. Paddy says ur wrong, samay has no part in it, had she been your son you would have said my son helped me in the time of need. Randhir stops him and says that no that is not what she did, she deceived us. Randhir says I will have to give the money or kill myself, what difference does it make. Paddy says did someone ask for money. Randhir says that yah, she did, how much money did she give you, how much did u sell our relationship for. Paddy says that everyone seems to be his enemy. He is u'll of hatred. Even his own are his enemies. Then they leave and randhir looks hurt.

Hospital:
Bjij n Madhura are asking rusty to take care of herself. Madhura says that something doesn't seem right, first Mohani comes an then randhir doesn't want to come. Neelu comes running to the hospital and says that paddy n kulwant are leaving.

Home:
Biji comes home and says what happened. Randhir says that till yesterday I was worried bout her and now she is ruing our family. Biji says that u are under misunderstanding, rusty didn't even know that Mohani is coming. Then randhir says that ask paddy, the person whom I trusted more than myself. Ask him, where will I get all this money, ask this traitor. Paddy says enough bro. Then poor kulwant is shown shattered. One hand is her bro and the other is her hubby. Biji ask her to stop paddy, but randhir doesn't, he sys that let them go, I don't want to say something that the wont be able to heal form. Paddy and kulwant leave. Randhir says u all can leave, I don't care. He is angry beyond reason. Madhura says that where will we get all the money. Randhir says that in order to get heir money back, we will have to sell this house. This is ur fathers last memento. Randhir goes when our live memento isn't alive for us anymore, than what is the use of this, if babu ji was alive, then he'd do the same.

Hospital:
Rusty is shown praying, then her phone starts to ring, she answers it and madan is asking her where she is, she says she's in the hospital mandhir. Madan says that the operation si done, just get here quickly. Rusty say why? Is everything ok? Madan says don't ask questions, just come here. She goes there. And see devi ji. Rusty says mommy ji aap. Devi ji said that she couldn't stop herself from coming. And then she introduces simi to rusty. Rusty then runs to madan, and goes babu ji, how is samay. Madan says that the doctors wants to talk to you before anything. The doctors says that the operation is done and before it was done, papers were signed saying that if anything happens to him the hospital is not responsible. He is unconscious right now. He could go into a coma or come alive. Rusty is shocked, poor girl starts to cry.

Take Care,
Manjot

Maha21 thumbnail

Update: Nov 7, 2006 by Vasantha_rao

Rusty says that she will go on a hungerstrike until Samay comes back into hosh....Madan says ....look,he told you he will bounce back..so do not worry ....he is a man of his word.....He will be alright...Simi and DM are also asking R to take atleast little food...R......says...No...The mata rani....I believe will help me...

Meanwhile....Simi's BF Sujal Rastogi and his Papa...come to Marwa and ask abt Simi...where has she gone?Marwa says the flashback of his wife's.They are highlt upset .....and speak demeaningly abt DM.....Marwa and his father literally ask them to get out..Lot of heated exchanges take place...Sujal says that they really do not know how much estimated he is in Simi's eyes,Marwa...forget it...just go out...

Marwa calls and tells DM that Simi's engagement may be broken...DM says that..it is all because of me..I am very blessed to get such a good sasurji...(REALLY??????????????)He asks her abt Samay and on coming to know that this guy hasn't still in his senses....Marwa says....It is not a good sign..

Deol too is on hunger strike.....He says he will sell the house to repay SR.

All the women folk are sad at this turn.Rusty is praying for Samay..Madan,Simi,DM too are in a prayer session.The property is not that satisfied with the house....only bees lakh.....

The doc says that Samay's nerves are getting weak and that it is not a good sign....R pleads with him that she be allowed inside..The doc agrees.....R holds his hands and says ...that he knows all...so Samay buddy....Open your eyes MIA....for my sake....and she rests her head on his chest and is crying.....We get to see that samay's fingers are showing movement......R is looking at them...

PRECAP:Deol throws the check on R's face....take it..R asks....what is all this....which Mother's Foundation are you talking about Man?Answer...Deol gives her a good tight slap.EM is seeing all this..Mohini I mean.....the evil one..

Update: Nov 8, 2006 by Vasantha_rao

Rusty calls the doc  and DM/Simi/Madan saying that Samay showed a change.The doc tests Samay and says...This is only your illusion...No change in this guy...R is in a hysteria asking Samay to open his eyes...The doc intervenes and tells her.....Look,I see no change in him.....do not behave like this...I do not have any hope that anything +ve will come out of this situation....R takes a good look at him and slaps the doc much to the bewilderment of the rest in the room.DM tries to pacify her...R says...No,he showed some improvement....The doc says...no,he is still not in his senses.

The property dealer brings a couple and shows them Deol's house...Deol almost adopts a slavish attitude saying that he needs money....Actually the couple are not interesed in buying the house citing some reasons....The wife goes on to telll that the house is smelling a lot to which Madhura reacts angrily.

We come to know that the dealer is EM's man....She tells him to see that Deol will not get a shelter anywhere else.....and that the whole situation should look like.....SR is behind it.....

Madan pulls her up....saying ....what's all this?I may be handicapped but I am still the master of my house...I will neck you out ..EM says....shanth..shanth...this house was bought by Samay on my name...so you better think twice guru...who will be in and who will be out....Madan says that it is he who helped R...why do you trouble the poor soul R.....EM is shocked..You think more of outsiders than your own kith and kin....Madan says that he has Nalayak fellows as his kids...who will bring the business to nothing..EM says....Look man,I am a Canadian citizen...I can drag you to court....She tries to call Samay ....Madan stops her....It will hurt him ....he may die too.So she says ...Lets enter into a DEAL....Do whatever I tell you....and in return ..I will shut my mouth.Madan is heartbroken guy......

Rusty is saying to herself...Fate will decide whether my Pati will survive or not....But I made up my decision....I will go with him to the next world if need be....The doc says that Samay has regained hosh....So Rusty goes and is crying near him...Open your eyes..And our gentleman with his eyes closed calls out...Rusty...She kisses him On the forehead and on the neck....(fast ...fast she does...Traditional girl)Samay says ..look I promised you and see ..I am here my girl...DM walks out ....Rusty follows her..

Update: Nov 9, 2006 by Vasantha_rao

Simi and Rusty ask DM to come and see Samay.....DM says that she is deeply ashamed of the way she left him as a baby .....so she is no position to make an eye-contact with him.R says ....your son is large hearted.....do not think that way....So DM goes and cries...mere bacche and hugs Samay.Please forgive me my so n....Samaysays...right,forgiven.DM introduces Simi and says she came along with me...S is pleased to hear that.DM says that it is Rusty who did a lot for him....by doing Vrathas/hungerstrikes etc.S asks R....why do you do all this?go and have some food.SR ask DM to stay with them but she replies that a crisis at her home calls for her attention and she leaves.

EM too comes to meet Samay with a bouque....heaping all artificial love.

R is praying at the Gurudwara thanking Waheguru for the help...she turns and sees BIJI and Madhura...BIJI is now a changed woman...full of fury....She says to R...Stop all this Natak/watak....we know now abt you...do not ever try to talk or meet us in the future....Be careful...Rusty is stupified......she does not have a clue.

At the hos.....Madan asks R......Beti,why are you sad?....R tell shim abt BIJI and says that she is probably mistaken.....DEOL is at the back shouting....No way,we have now come into senses.....I came to know through EM what you did.....you did all this to get into debts so that you can insult us...he throws the check on her face and slaps her....R is in tears...Papa,My husband knows nothing of this...It is I who wanted to help you...DEol is in no mood to believe her....LOok baby,I am giving you a warning.....I loved you but you turned out to be a deceiver...Remember what all I did for you.....Now ,I am on my way to destroy you and Samay...I am serious...I will not care who comes in my way....you thought I was weak....you will see my true colors now..EM is seeing all this.Madan as usual is silenced by Deol.Rusty is all crying....She looks like she is in disbelief.

PRECAP:Deol promises the bhabi that one day he will take her into their haveli.Simi is crying .....and tells Marwa....look,you loved Mama so much...what the hell she gave you in return?Only dhoka/fareb...she is instantly slapped by her father.DM is shocked to hear these words..

Maha21 thumbnail

Update: November 13, 2006

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=462075&K W=Nov

by Maha21

Warning: People suffering from heart problems or weak hearts are advised to watch this episode at their own risk!😳

Randhir throws the check and leaves from there... Rusty cries a lot... She then sees Mohini picking up the check... She is shocked and goes to her... She cries and asks why she did this to her... She says that she only wanted to help her dad... Mohini says that if you think you are right in what you did, then so am I... She says that first of all, the money that you gave your needy father, wasn't yours in the first place, it was our money... She says that you might be interested in charity but I'm not... She says that I've been doing charity for 28 years by taking care of Samay... Madan asks her to stop it... Mohini asks him to stay out of it... Rusty says that you are a liar, why didn't you tell the whole truth to my dad... She says that Samay didn't even know about all this... Mohini asks her to go ask her husband why he made the mistake of making you the majority share holder in the company... She says that it was only right, the right of a mother who made him who he is today but he ended me giving only 10% of the shares... She says that the reason why I went against Samay in front of Randhir was becasue your dadi slapped me in public... She says that now if waht I want, doesn't happen, then you will get destroyed paying for that slap... Madan asks her to shut up... He asks her to fear God... The doctor comes there and asks them to stop creating a scene in the hospital... Madan asks Mohini to come with him... Mohini walks off and Madan follows leaving bechaara Simon behind πŸ˜†... Rusty says that today I'm genuinely very sorry for you Samay, you did so much for them... The doctor says that I don't know what your family problem is but it might be dangerous for Samay, it will be good if you didn't tell him...

The nurse comes to give medicine to Samay... Samay asks if she knows where his wife is... She tells him that she is outside... Samay takes his medicine (awww, he looks so cute 😳)... The nurse comes out and tells Rusty that her husband was asking for her and was asking about the noises outside... Rusty remembers what the doctor just said... She wipes her tears and goes inside... She asks Samay if he is ok... HE asks what she was doing and what was the noise... Rusty turns around and says that some patients were scolding the nurses... Samay says that the nurses here are so nice, they take care of the patients so much, they are really nice... Rusty smiles and asks so the nurses here are very beautiful, very caring, and take very good care of you? She goes and sits besides him and says that I feel something is wrong... Samy pulls her head forward and whipers that Mrs Khurana, there is no place for any third person between your, mine and our love... ahem, a staring session goes on for a few seconds and then Rusty moves back... She then asks what he was doing... He says I was dreaming: You and me are going on a mountain... No people around, no noise, no voice... it's difficult to climb but we keep going holding hands... He says you reach the peak first, then give me your hand and pull me up... We get to our target and sit there... There is nothing around except mountains, clouds, and silence... There is no one but us... Rusty says how unromantic... Our Sexy Sam gets a jhatka πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³... He asks what is so unromantic about it, we are alone far from everyone πŸ€”... Rusty says yea that is true but what is with the mountains and high peaks? Is this a dream? 😳 She says if you were to dream, then dream something nice, like you and me in a filed and the field would have a lot of colorful flowers... and then you and me all alone with those flowers around and lots of butterflies on those flowers... OMG, Sam gives such loving looks to her (oh wait, I think i just skipped a heart beat 😳, if I were in Rusty's place, I would have just fainted yaar 😳)... She continues and says that blue sky on top with green fields around us, we keep walking and the stars are coming to meet us from the sky... She then asks Samay how he liked it... (ok, hold on, man... I just skipped another heart beat, aj toh heart attack ho kar rehe ga 😳)... He gives such a cute smile... Rusty says that this is called a romantic dream Mr Samay Khurana but what would you understand, your dreams are just like you, so dry!!!πŸ˜†... Rusty asks him to think about all this and she'll be back... Samay holds her hands and asks if it is important for her to leave... Rusty comes close to him and says that if she sits, then who would do all the work (haila, she spoke so romantically)... She says that she has to get the reports and pay bills and all... She then says that mera bhi tumharey bagher dil nahi lagta (line pey aa gayee πŸ˜‰)... She says that she will be back as soon as she is done... Samay cutely asks 'promise'? Rusty says promise and asks if she can go now... Samay gives a big smile and nods... Rusty leaves but then comes back and says that if you have any prblems, then call.... your nurse πŸ˜‰... lolzπŸ˜†... Samay smiles... Samay thinks about how Rusty described her dream... He is all smiles...

Rusty calls Biji... Biji hangs up the phone...

Mohini is playing chess... She thinks that she played the game well but wants to reach the end soon... Madan comes there and says that you are not related to me from now on... Mohini gives the 'whatever' look... He says that I fell embarassed calling you my wife... he says that knew you but thought that you would change with time but I was wrong... Mohini says that even today you are wrong, do you think I will just leave... Madan says that he knew she was after his wealth from day one, how much do you want... She says that what can a handicapped man give me... She says that you have nothing, everything belongs to Samay... She says that when he comes back, she will just talk to him... madan says that he just had a surgery... Mohini asks if he thinks she will talk to him right now... She asks him not to force her to do so and just chill in your chair...  She gets up and leaves... Madan screams and asks why did God made him handicapped... 😭

Rusty comes back to Samy's room... She is shocked to see it decorated with flowers all around... She smiles... Samay is sitting ont he bed... The bed is decorated with roses which make a heart shape on the bed... Samy moves his hand forward... Rusty comes and holds his hand... Samay says that the morning dreams come true, your dream has come true... 😳 He says that your sick husband (ok, don't take it the wrong way πŸ˜‰) cannot take you to a filed but for his begum (wife), he can bring the field here (awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, so cute 😳❀️)... Samay gives her a red rose... Rusty is all smiles... She sits with him on the bed and asks how he did all this... Samay says magic πŸ˜† and with the help pf some people (lolz, the doctor, nurse and wardboy are shown at the door)... Rusty asks if he loves her this much (chalo ji, back to square 1 πŸ˜†)... Samy caresses her face and says more than this... He says that I didn't know I can love someone this much (mujhe bhi nahi pata that, key I can adore someone this much 😳)... He says that once I get well, then we will have only happiness in our lives... He thanks her for this moment and to teach him how to live... Rusty hugs him... She says that I have started liking my life since you have started coming in my dreams... She says that now it feels that she cannot live without him for a second... Samay asks if she would dream once more... Rusty asks what dream... Samay says our dream, the dream of our house, the dream for our jannat, the dream for our children, the dream for our children's marriage, the dream of our grandkids... Rusty is all  blushing and hugs him tightly... 😳

Amazing episode friends!!! I'm so  after watching it... I was so close to getting a heart attack today!

Maha21 thumbnail

Update: November 14, 2006 by Maha21

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=463151&K W=Nov

Hello Friends, I'm back with today's update... I'm writing as I watch so I will keep updating this post... Plz be patient πŸ˜³... Hoping to see some good scenes today as well ...

Divya and Simi return home... Dr Marwa welcomes Divya and says that he got thin waiting for her, two days seemed like centuries went by... πŸ˜† She hugs him and says that she missed him a lot as well... Simi looks a little upset... Dr Marwa asks how my little princess is... Simi gives a faint style... He asks whether she took care of her mother or bugged her... Simi says that she is ok... Dadaji comes and scares Simi... He laughs and says that you always used to surprise me but today I did that to you... Simi says that there is nothing left to surprise... All look tensed especially Divya... Simi goes inside... Dr Marwa asks Divya if she is upset becasue of Sujal... He says he'll talk to Simi about it...

Dr Marwa goes to Simi's room... He says that my little princess looks a little sad... He says that if the reason for your sadness is Sujal, then you shouldn't be upset... HE says that they behaved very badly with us and used improper language... Simi says that anyone would have reacted that way in this situation... Marwa asks if she thinks they were right in what they did... Simi asks what did they do wrong... She asks that if you were in their place and something like this happened in Sujal's family, then how would you behave with them... She asks whether he would have forgoteen everything in a moment and hugged them... Divya comes there... Simi says that all this is very normal for you since this is your wife's past who you love a lot but you are forgetting how this past is affecting your family's present situation, and how this will affect your daughter's future... Dr Marwa asks what she is saying... Simi says that all my happiness is being ruined becasue of mom... Divya is sad... Simi says that by hiding this truth from you at the time of marriage, mom has betrayed you... She says that she wishes they knew about this earlier so that they would have only made relations with people to whom this thing would have been acceptable... Simi says that you might not be affected by this but this betrayal has ruined everything for me... Marwa is shocked... Simi says that I shouldn't be saying this but mom and your relationship is based on a lie... She cries and says that you loved mom so much but in return mom gave you lies and betrayal... Marwa raises his hand on Simi... Divya comes inside the room and asks what he is doing... Marwa says that our Simi has turned selfish, she can't see this woman's wound in front of her small issue... Marwas asks how is your mom at fault when the guy she was going to marry died just before their marriage... Marwa gets really mad at Simi and says that when you found out about it at first, you thought that she made a big sacrifice but what happened now... Simi says that back then I thought she had given a big sacrifice... Marwa says that now you think you will have to lose something if you support her... He leaves in anger...

It's raining heavily... Randhir and the family are standing outside their house... Neelu says that she talked to her brothers and when they found out that they have nothing left, they asked her to come live with them... She says that she doesn't want to be a burden on Randhir... Randhir asks whether he ever made her realize that she was a burden... He says that they will manage somehow... Neelu asks him not to misunderstand her but in this condition, if one person eats, then the other three have to starve... Biji and Madhura have tears in their eyes... Biji says that if the situation was differnet, then she would have never let Neeru go but now if her brothers are ready to keep her with them, there is nothing wrong with it... Biji says that she understands... Neeru cries and hugs Biji and Madhura... A sad song plays in the background... Randhir promises Neeru that he will bring her back in their purani haweli...

The sad song plays:

Jassi jisse dikye yeh duniya waise usse dekhaney doh
apne apne nazar hey sab ki
kiya sach hey yeh janee doh 😭

Neeru leaves... Madhurra asks Randhir where they will go now... He says they will go to the gurdwara, they have given them permission to live there for one week...

Nurse fixes the bed and leaves... Rusty asks Samay to sleep now as he has already eaten dinner... She gives him some water... Samay says that today was a good day, I'm very happy today... He asks if she could call mom... Rusty calls Divya... Divya in a very sad voice asks Rusty to speak... Rusty gets worried and leaves the room... Samay is left wondering and he asks where she is going... He says that he wanted to talk but she left with the phone... Outside, rusty asks Divya what the matter is... Divya says that the climate changed, that is all... Rusty asks her not to hide... Divya says that today i leaned an important lesson beta, even if you are very good, this society doesn't fogive your one mistake even if that mistake was made unintentionally... She tells her that I have found a son but I might have lost my family... Rusty is shocked... Samay calls out for Rusty asking if everything is fine... Rusty hangs up the phone and runs in... Divya cries a lot... Rusty goes to Samay... Samay asks what happened, he wanted to talk... Rusty says that mummu was very busy so she said they'll talk later... Samay asks if she is hiding anythig from her... She is about to leave but Samay holds her hand and says that you are hiding somethng, tell me what it is, tumhe meri kasam... Rusty remembers what the doctors had said about Samay's condition... She then asks if it is important take a promise even after she said what really happened... Samay says that she looked worried so he asked 😳... Rusty says that she talked to mom but she has a minor migrane attack... She says that she didn;t tell him because she thought he would be worried... Rusty asks he knows how much it hurst when there is a migrane attack... Samay asks if she is joking, he says who would know better than me... He then realizes something and says he should talk to mom if she wasn't feeling well... Rusty says that you both need to rest and we'll talk later... She fixes his blanket... Samay asks if she has ever thought about becoming a councelor as she very well knows how to shut the other person off πŸ˜†... Rusty says that yea I will become a councelor living with you and that too children's councelor, after all I'm councelling children like you... Rusty asks him to rest as he has to get well soon and go home... Smay says he wants to go back soon as he is sick of this hospital and this hospital smell... Rusty says that I want to take you from here as soon as possible... Samay smiles... He asks Rusty if mom is coming back... Rusty says that she didn't ask but when they talk to her tomorrow, they'll ask her... (Samay looked so cute in the scene, here is a hug for him πŸ€—for acting so cute πŸ˜†)... ok back to the update...

Randhir, Biji, and Madhura come to the Gurdwara... They are given a room there... A sad song plays in the background:

Waqt sey keh do, abhi na bole
Kiya hona kiya hoga
Jis key paas hey ghar ka naqsha
usko ghar bandwaney doh 😭

Biji consoles Randhir and asks what the matter is... Randhir says where has our destiny brought us... He says that he should have died before seeing all this... Biji says that if you will lose courage, then what will happen to us... Randhir thinks to himself that I will make Rusty's condition such that no one would have seen or heard of it before...

Maha21 thumbnail
Written Update: November 15, 2006 by Maha21

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=464223&K W=Nov

Hello Friends,
Are you all ready for today's update... I heard that today Mohini is going to try to poison Sam's mind 😭... Let's see what happens... Praying for the best😳... I'm writing this as I'm watching so will keep updating this post... πŸ˜ƒ

Dr Marwa is reading a book... Divya comes there and asks if he is thinking about Simi... Divya says that today for the first time you slapped Simi and that too becasue of me... Marwa asks her not blame herself, he says that I shouldn't have slapped her as she is not at fault, this engagement didn't break coz of her... Divya says that I know it got cancelled becasue of me, I wish I could meet Mr Rastogi and explain to him... Marwa says that it would have been of no use, I tried as well but no use... Marwa says that why are we talking about this, things that go by don't come back , nor can we change anything, we have to live with it now...

Rusty is lying down and crying... Samay is sleeping on his hospital bed... Rusty thinks about how her father threw money on her... Samay gets up and asks Rusty if she is ok... Rusty turns the other way, wipes off her tears and asks what happened... Samay asks if she was crying... Rusty says she was sleeping, just go up... Samay says he just heard someone crying... Rusty says that this is hospital and you can hear these noises here... She asks him to sleep... Rusty turns around and thinks what was she doing, if Samay saw her then what would have happened...

In the morning, Rusty comes with the breakfast and asks Samay if he is still sleeping... Awww, our cutie Sam keeps changing positions and saying that he won't get up... Rusty asks him to get up... HE changes position again and this time grabs Rusty's hand and sleeps... Rusty asks him to get up... Samay whispers that I won't get up, I love this... Rusty says hmmm, so you were lying when you said you didn't like this hospital and now  you are saying you love this... Samay says who is talking about the hospital, I'm talking about this beautiful hand who is waking me up so lovingly 😳... The doctor comes there but Rusty and Samay don't notice... Rusty asks wouldn't it be ebtter if this hand woke you up at home... Samay says that this thought is very tempting, let;s elope from this hospital πŸ˜†... The doctor says that your wish has come true, today your cast will be removed and you can go home whenever you want... Rusty is very happy and so is Samay... The doctor says that Samay has improved a lot and can go home but he needs complete bed rest and once he has complelety recovered, he can go about his normal routine and perform everything normally in life, he says i hope you understand what I'm saying... Rusty is blushing and samay smiles... yaar, this doctor is too funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... The doctor leaves... Samay is too excited and says we can go home today, Rusty!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Biji is cleaning outside... Randhir looks at her sadly... Madhura comes with tea... Biji says that she cleaned outside and asks Madhura to clean inside... Randhir takes tea from her but just stares at the glass... Bijia sks what happened... madhura sadly says that you know his habit, he doesn't drink tea even if the class is a little bit broken... Randhir says it is nothing like that... They see Madan coming there and are shocked... Randhir goes to him and asks if there was anything left that he came to do, somthing that his son or daughter in law hasn't done... Madan asks him to listen to him... Randhir says that he has nothing against him but he shouldn't force him to say anything that he will later regret... Madan asks Biji to explain to Randhir... Biji says that she sided with people who betrayed them, she cries and asks him to leave...

Madan is at home... He is thinking about what Biji said...  Samay and Rusty come home... Madan is very happy to see them (Simon is equally excited πŸ˜†)... Samay cries with Madan 😭... Madan says that you have shed many tears, now I only want to see a smile on Samay's face (me too!!! 😳😳😳)... Mohini comes there and asks him to look at her too... She syas that I might not be your real mother but I'm your mother na... Samay hugs her...She says that I saw you coming from upstaris, but I don't know how to do a melodrama  like your dad but I'm really happy to see you home... Rusty seeks her blessings... Mohini asks Samay to rest for now and later she has to talk to him... Samay asks her to talk now... Rusty and Madan are shocked... Madan says that you should rest, we can talk anytime... Mohini says that your dad is right, we can talk anytime... Samay and Rusty go upstairs... Madan warns Mohini not to say anything or else he'll kill her... Mohini asks him to save his own life, she says she is not naive, she will tell him slowly... She says she won't shock him but he will have to sign the property papers...

Randhir is sitting at a chai ka dhabba... He thinks he should go and see if there is some work at the taxi place... Some guy comes there in a big car... The guy's driver points him towards Randhir... He goes to Randhir and asks if he is Randhir Deol... He introduces himself as Aahoja (?)... He says that he will drink chai as well... He refers to Randhir as Randheerae πŸ˜•πŸ˜†... He says that he has some work and asks if he can drive a truck... Randhir says he can... Aahoja says that he needs some one who he can trust, he went to the taxi stand and found out about him... He says that he will pay Rs 5000 for one trip... Randhir asks where he has to go... Aahoja says Lahore, pakistan... He says that it is an export item, all you have to do is go and deliver it there... He says that he needed a man who can talk nicely to the people there and can talk in English with the officers... Randhir orders tea for him... He agrees to it...

Madan is talking to Rusty... He says he fears if Mohini tells everthing to Samay, then it won't be good for his health... He asks her to stay with him... Rusty says he is right, they will have to take care... Rusty asks if he went to talk to papa... Madan says that no one listened to me... He says that they will have to do something... Mohini is listening and thinks that now she will do something and that too quickly... She smiles and thinks that the slap led that buriya (old woman) to Gurdwara...

Samay is picking out a shirt to wear... He thinks whether he should pick white which is his choice or Red which is Rusty's choice... He then picks the red one and goes in front of the mirror... Mohini comes and says that it is not hard to pick, after all he'll pick whatever Rusty likes... Mohini says she knows he can do anything for Rusty... Samay says that Rusty has done so much for me... He says that if I'm here today, it is because of Rusty... Mohini says that there is no doubt about that but why did she do that... Samay smiles and says she loves me... Mohini says that we have been hearing about how she has been fulfilling her duty as a wife... Mohini then shows him the Mother's foundatuon file... Samay looks at it... Mohini says that it contains the Rs 50 lakh draft that Rusty gave her father, you know about it... Samay is lost and says yea... Mohini asks whether he didn't know, this means that Rusty hid this from you and gave the money to her father... Mohini says that maybe you were sick that;s why she didn't tell you, all this happened before your sickness... She says that it is no big deal, it only shows that Rusty loves her father and wants to help him... Mohini then says that Randhir came to the hospital, he was saying that he'll return the money soon... Samay is surprised and asks Randhir uncle came? Mohini asks if Rusty didn't tell him... Samay then thinks back when he had asked Rusty what she was doing outside the hospital room and she had said that nothing and when he had asked what the noise was outside, she has said that some patients were scolding the nurses... Samay tries to make up an excuse and says that she was so worried na, so it must have slipped her mind... Mohini says that of course, let's forget it, she has gone through a lot... She then says don't worry Samay, very soon you will make a place in her heart in place of Randhir Deol 😑... She says it is not her fault, very few daughter can overcome the love they have for their fathers... She says that I don't think she can love anyone more than Randhir... 😑 She asks him to rest and she'll send him the soup... Samay says he doesn't feel like it... She says it's ok and asks him to wear the shirt that Rusty likes... She leaves... Samay had a werid look on his face ( I can't make out if he was angry or not but he definelty didn't like what Mohini said)... 😳

Maha21 thumbnail

Update: November 16th, 2006 by capri_90

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=465676&K W=Nov

Hi everyone well this is my first time ever writin anythin abt a episode but as I was patiently waitin for today's update I'm sure ppl who hvn't seen today's episode R too..but sadly we didn't get any updates from any1! but...I'll try my best & give you guyz the most important highlights!

* Rusty gives a call to Madhura in the Gurudwara and tell her how is Papa & Maduhra jst scolds her for ruining their happy life, & tells her tht she was rite abt rusty all along that how she is a horrible person & she is not worth loving but Rusty still keeps saying that she knws that behind Randhir's haterd for her there is love hiding sumwhere, & while she is on the phone Samay enters & he hears her talking but jst then Rusty tells Madhura that she can't love anyone more than she loves her Papa and Samay is shown in shock & he gets a little teary , Madhura jst puts the phone down in anger.

*Rusty turns around & sees Samay standing (samay looked hot as always Blue salwar kameez wid a blue bandanaπŸ˜‰)she prays to herself that I hope Samay didn't hear me talking all of a sudden she changes her mode gets a smile on & asks samay ohh U look shoo tired come lets go 2 sleep! and she brings him close to the bedset and tells him ohh I didn't notice U'r wearing a Pathani Shalwar Kameez! omg U look shoo nice! she tells samay 2 sit down & samay asks her why're U talking so mch! Rusty says I'm not talking alot soo I see now U dun like me talking to you, samay again says Rusty why're you talkin so mch & rusty says I'm not you jst need to go to sleep! I'll go get the blanket U lie down.

- Randhir is standin by the truck he is to take to Lahore & he asks the man if everything is set & all there is a sikh man & he tells him yes the truck is ready & U may leave now unless U'd be late! Randhir asks the man for a bottle of water as the journey is long & he may get thirsty, as the man leaves Randhir notices sum white powder kinda thingi on the floor sho he decides to open up a bag which he'll be taking to lahore & finds out tht these people R smugling Sugar thru clothes.

* Bak 2 samay & rusty😳 Rusty comes in wid the blanket & sees samay standin alone in the corner of the room, she asks him ohh U didn't sleep already! she comes close to samay & asks him if u dun wnna wear the blanket I can wrap U in my arms all night!😳 and Samay doesn't respond! (one bad feeling for Rusty) Rusty asks him samay U look upset is sumthing wrong? he says no nutting is I'll be fine by the mornin she turns him to face her & asks him is sumthing bothering u? he thn finally asks her Rusty wht is up wid this Mother's Foundation??πŸ˜• and Rusty jst goes blank, scared & confused! she says umm wht do U knw abt it?? who told U? samay tells her dun be scared there is no one here except U & me and I found the file while I was searching for the shirt Rusty tells him ya samay I opend this foundation to help my dad, & Bauji helped me cz..after our marriage I was missing Papa alot so I whn Bauji gave me this Idea I was very happy but at that time we had conflicts between us I wasn't close to you but things have changed now, I'm not the same Rusty U married we're now together and Samay I really dun want you to get any kind of tension on U'r brain cz its not good for your health!! plz I want you to sleep wid a free mind & dun blame U'r self for any of this as this isn't your fault!😳 Samay & rusty go to the bed she mkes him lie down opnes the blanket for him they both sleep, samay turns on the other side facin the wall & sys to himself yes rusty things have changed now U'r now mine & U'r relations R not mine anymore I dunno how I'll fight thru all this.

*Here Randhir is shown in anger he goes to the man's house who asked him to do this wrk & yells at him that U lied to me U'r smuggling sugar thru clothes & the man tells him U'r now livin in the gurudwara wht do u've all U'r life U wrked wid Honesty & U end up in such a postition if U want i'll pay U 50,000 instead of 5,000 thn will U do it?? think abt it b4 U make any decision cz..U'r wife & biji U dun wnt thm to be living like this cz..of U'r fate! Randhir says nuttin & leaves..

* Its mornin time & Divya Marwa's house is shown she goes to Simi's room & asks for sum Bank Certificate simi is leavin for sumwhere & she tells her very rudely tht its prob. in my closet, Divya asks her can I've U'r closet keys & Simi tells her U knw tht I dun lock it as there is nuttin to hide anymore, (Simi's grandpa is shown listenin to all this) as simi is leavin her grandpa cums & asks her Simi wht kinda behavior is this?? in wht way R U speaking to U'r mom do U've any respect?? Simi says I dun knw Grandpa I knw I'm hurting mom alot but I can't do anything abt this she ruined my life Simi is almost cryin here! she thn leaves & Dr.Marwa jst is shown wid a sad face on & looks at divya weirdly! grandpa tells divya that simi is goin thru a rough time rite now so jst ignore wht ever she is sayin & doing & I'm sure soon she'll realize she was wrong all along & come to U for forgiveness!

*Randhir is again showin sittin in a dhaba kinda hotel abt 2 drink sumthing & he gets flash baks of da happy old times in their Haveli whn his father was alive & every1 was happy, jst thn he says to himself I can't do all this, my whole life I've wrked wid honesty nvr cheated or did any wrong things, then he sees himself (Randhir sittin across him in pant shirt looking like a office man)πŸ˜› & he tells him oye Randhere why're U guilty if U wnt 2 mke money thn 50,000 is enff to keep you alive to get U'r things bak from Samay Khurana U've to fight him rite! & thn Randhir thinks ya maybe he shud do this, jst then he gets a call frm the Ahuja guy who appointed him to this wrk & he asks him (Ahuja is very drunk) so Randhir U taking the truck 2mro at 10:00 in da mornin? & Randhir sys yes!

- at the haveli! Mohini is sittin on da couch as usual & she tells Rusty that she met her papa yesterday rusty gets happy & repeats wht mohini jst said, mohini says ya..thts wht I said I met him yesteday he was drivin a trcuk! well he has got a promotion moved on frm a taxi to a trcuk (they show bauji *MADAN* sittin on da wheelchair & gettin mad, thts all tht old dude can do lolπŸ˜›) Rusty is now startin to get teary mohini tells her well whn he saw me he was startin to run away but U knw no one can run away frm me! I finally got a hold of him! Rusty asks him wht was he doin wid the truck Mohini tells her tht he was taking sum garment shipment to Lahore, now rusty is almost crying jst thn Madan pops up saying Mohini stop all this! & Mohini says well Madan U shud be feeling bad for me cz..Randhir in tht old racked truck & me in the honda civic chasing him in frnt of everyone was more embrassing! Mohini thn turns to rusty & tells her tht now Dun U start blaming Samay for all this tht if samay hadn't taken away U'r papa's busi & Haveli sho U'r father cd've been the wealthy man! now Rusty burts! she says! YES! if Samay didn't tke away the Haveli & didn't do all wht he did my father wdn't be driving a truck! mohini thn says well he was livin & Gurudwara eating free food! atleast now he has got wrk! for himself! Rusty says NO! If samay didn't betray him he wdn't be like this today! Jst thn Samay cums & hears all this! (poor guy is in tears!😑 I swear rusty shud watch out b4 she says anyting!!) Samay is shown shocked to hear this cz..I fink last nite she told him it isn't his fault cz..he hears her syaing this twice if samay didn't betray & didn't tke away my Papa's belongings nun of this cd've happend!!

*Randhir Deol comes to da gurudwara places Madhura & biji R shown worried they ask him where was he all night & he jst tkes out the money which he took as an advace frm the Ahuja guy & gives it to madhura both women R shockd to C da money! biji stops him & asks him where did he get all this money from?? he says U shud be happy tht I found wrk! I've to go sleep now for a lil while as I've leave for 2-3 days cz..of the wrk tht I earned the money for! Biji says wht kinda wrk is this?? tht U got the money b4 hand! Randhir jst goes! Biji says to madhura I've a bad feeling as sumthin is fishy!

*randhir is now in da truck driving & he is at the boreder where the truck will be chked! Randhir is jst worried & horrifeid to C the police man! the episode ends on his face!!  ( NO precap ppl!)
Maha21 thumbnail
Written Update: November 20, 2006
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/468674

Hey Friends, I'm back with today's update... Hoping for some good scenes between Samay and Rusty... πŸ˜³ As usual, I'm writing while watching so bear with me πŸ˜³

Randhir is stopped by the police... They check his truck... One police guy tells his boss that there are sacks inside... The inspector asks him to open them... Randhir asks them not to open or else his boss will be very angry... The police is rude to him and they open the sacks in the truck... Randhir is very nervous... As the sack is cut open, the sugar falls out... Randhir is shocked and nervous at the same time... The police guy gives him a look...

Dr Marwa is leaving for somewhere when Simi stops him and says that she knows he is trying to run from the truth... Dr marwa asks him what she means... Simi says that she knows exactly what he is going through... She says that when being a daughter, she couldn't forgive her mother, how can he forgive her after loving her so much all his life... Dr Marwa very politely says that this is enough, if you want I will go to Sujal and his dad and fold my hands in front of them and request them not to break this engagement... Simi is about to cry and asks why would you beg in front of anyone, what have you done... She says that the one who is at fault, hid such a big truth from you and me for 25 years... She asks him how can he forgive her... Dr Marwa says that these are not your words, these are someone else's words that I'm hearing from my daughter's mouth... He says he knows Sujal and his family are trying to take advantage of the situation... HE says that they are trying to take revenge for their insult but we won't let this happen, you and me together won't let this happen... Marwa says he knows she loves Sujal a lot but remember when you love someone a lot, then you are not able to distinguish between what is right, and what is wrong... He asks her to remember to forgive if someone makes a mistake... She asks what if that mistake ruins someone else's life... She says that you love mom a lot, and you yourself said that if you love someone a lot, you are not able to distinguish between good and bad... She says that you won't find a solution by going on long drives... She asks him to find a solution for this...

Rusty is in her room crying... Samay is talking on the phone (about some office work) and comes to his room... He goes and sits in front of Rusty... Rusty sees him and wipes off her tears... She tries to make up for crying and says that I don't know what went in my eyes.. Samay touches her check and wipes off the tears... He asks how can he bring a smile to his princess face... 😳 He asks her what he should do... HE says he knows each and every tears of hers is becasue of him, what should he do... 😭 He says he is ready to ask for forgiveness from Randhir uncle... He says that let's go right now and return their house and business, I'm ready... He asks her to tell him once what needs to be done... (he is so emotional , made me all senti as well 😭)... He asks her to tell him what needs to be done as he can't see tears in her eyes... Rusty says that I know my papa really well and you do too, his self-respect won't let him take your help... She says that his stuborness won't let him forgive you... She says that your health is as important to me as papa's situation right now... She asks him not to put any pressure on himself... She says that now both of us have to take care of your health... Samay takes her hand and kisses it... Rusty is touched... Samay asks how can he see these tears in her eyes... Rusty says that you said it, and from now on you won't see tears in your Rusty's eyes... She then says it's time for his medicines... Samay is about to say something when Rusty puts her finger on his lips... She says that he wants to see her happy and her happiness lies in his health...😳

Randhir is in jail... He is thinking that Rusty and Samay are responsible for his condition... He thinks that he might be the first dad who wants to take revenge from his daughter... He says that he won't find peace till he takes revenge... 😑

Biji asks Madhura if Randhir came back... Madhura is praying... Biji says that she is very worried... madhura says that there must be traffic jam... Biji cries at her son's fate... Madhura tries to console her... Rusty comes there... She asks them not to worry and Randhir will be fine... She asks if she can come inside... Biji shouts at her and says that she can't come in, she is not related to her anymore... Rusty asks what has she done... Biji says that my son is driving a truck today, all thanks to you... She says that if you have kids, I hope your kids will treat you the way, you have treated my son... Rusty is shocked and cries... Biji says that I will never forgive you if something happens to Randhir... Rusty leaves crying...

The police is beating up Randhir... They ask him to tell him who is he working for... Randhir says he told them that both the sugar and the truck belong to Chandigarh's Mr Aroja... The inspector says that we have talked to Aroja but he said that the clothes belong to him but you must have picked up sugar on your way here... He says that you betrayed your country as well as your boss... Randhir thinks that Aroja had told him that he would deny everything if he gets caught, after all he was paying him Rs 50,000... Randhir then asks the police if there is any way out... Inspector says that there is a price for everything... Randhir asks what is the price... Inspector says Rs 50,000... Randhir says he doesn't have that much... Inspector asks him to stay there then... Randhir says that his chain is worth Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 and he promises he will pay him later... After a pause, the inspector agrees... He says that whenever you pass by here, keep cash with you... He asks him to go and deliever whatever he has to... Randhir is very hurt...

Rusty is crying a lot... Mohini sees this... She asks why she is crying... Rusty gets upset and asks her to stay away... She says that you are responisble for all that happened to my family today... Mohini asks what is she saying... Rusty says that becasue of you my dad is driving a truck today... She says that he hasn't come back home for two days now and biji thinks I'm responsible for this... Mohini acts shocked and asks he didn't come for two days... She says that this is all your doing, you are getting punished because Samay loves you, I wish he didn't love you... your dad is getting punished because he hurt Samay's "something", i wish he didn't do it... (I didn't understand what she said here)... She then says that your biji is getting punished because she slapped me, I wish she didn't slap me... She asks what Rusty is thinking... She says that there is one way out of all this... She asks her to leave Samay... She says you love your papa a lot na or do you love your rich husband more than your poor papa... Rusty asks her to stop... She says that she knows her very well, she says if I can help Samay recover, then I can also re-unite him with my papa, and this will happen very soon... She says that as far as going away from Samay is concerned, then it will remain as a ddream of yours because a shadow doesn't even leave a person after his death... Both Mohini and Rusty stare at each other... Rusty leaves... Mohini says that you can't leave Samay so what, but Samay can leave you...

Preview for Tomorrow:

Mohini is talking to Samay and saying that Rusy has done so much for you but you didn't do right with Rusty, you are at fault... She says that I fear she would die living here, in this surrounding... She says you can do this much for her, can't you...
Maha21 thumbnail
Written Update: November 21, 2006

Hello Friends, Sorry for the delay in today's update... I was so busy working on my paper that is due tomorrow... Anyhow, as usual I'm typing as I watch so please bear with me πŸ˜³

The episode starts with Divya thinking of Simi's words... Her phone rings... It's Samay who asks ma, what have you made for breakfast for your older son today... Divya weeps... Samay asks if she is crying... Divya says that these are khushi key annsoo, tell me what would my son like to eat... He says whatever you will make with love, i will eat, just call me once... HE then says that these doctors have prescribed a month's bed rest, i can't go anywhere... He says if he had a choice he would catch the first flight and come to Mumbai... Divya smiles... He asks why she doesn't come to Chandigarh, why is she teasing her son like this... Rusty comes there... Samay says that Rusty wants you to come too... Divya asks where Rusty is... Samay teasingly says that you talked to your son for two minutes, and now you want to talk to your pyari daughter-in-law, what is going on between you two... He then hands the phone to Rusty... Rusty asks Divya how she is and if everything is ok there... Divya says she wish she could say yes... She says that nothing is ok here, SImi holds me responisble and I'm living as a stranger here... Rusty goes to the corner of the room and says that she understands how it is to live as a stanger in your own house but God will make everything alright...

Randhir supplies the things... He talks to the guy (Altaf) who he supplied the stuff to... Altaf says that you deserved more money than this... He says that he pays Ahoja Rs 1 lakh per trip but he told you that we give him Rs 50,000 per month... He says that you had to spend a night in jail and had to give Rs 25,000 to the police, this is unfair... He says that all of Baldev's people are like this... Randhir is shocked to hear Baldev's name... (finally they mentioned Baldev again, he was in the show for a long time but then disappeared... He was Randhir's dad's best friend who had later turned into an enemy... candy had ran away with the help of rusty and married his son but then Iqbal (candy's dad) had killed him in the mandip... later, Rusty was blamed for everything and Candy married Ajeet)... Randhir asks if Ahoja works for Baldev... Altaf asks if he didn't know that... He says that this must be a plan to trap you as our trucks have never been stopped before... Altaf wonders how can this happen... Randhir says that Baldev is our old enemy but he is in jail... Altaf says that there are a lot of people who handle his work outside... Randhir asks Altaf if he could do this work for him without Ahoja... Altaf says why not, after all you got out of that trouble on your own... Randhir asks for some advance to buy some trucks and he says that he will only smuggle sugar and stuff like that but nothing more... Altaf says that he doesn't want anything more than that... They make a deal...

Rusty, Mohini, and samay are at the dining table... Samay is very happy after eating breakfast (looking cute as usual 😳)... He says OMG, this was fantabulous, how many parathe did I eat... Samay says we should have tea now... He calls for Simon... Rusty says she'll go get it... Samy touches her hand ( as to stop her) and says that you sit, Simon will get it... Rusty says that she wants to make tea for him with her own hands... She goes... Mohini very sweetly says that you make her do a lot of work and on top of that she has a vrath today... Samay is surprised... Mohini asks if she didn't tell him about the vrath she kept for her papa... She says that it so happened that Mr Randhir Deol left for Lahore in his truck but no one knows if he got there since there is no news, and so the daughter has kept a vrath that she won't eat until her papa returns... Samay doesn't look too happy to hear this... Mohini says she feels so sorry for the poor girl... Rusty comes there and gives the tea to Samay... HE says that leave it, I don't feel like it... Rusty says that a little while back you were asking for it... Samay sweetly says that if my wife can stay without eating, then so can I... Samay asks why she didn't tell her about the vrath... Rusty says there was nothing to tell... She asks her not to stay hungry, it is very important for him to eat with his medicines ... Samay says that it is not important, we will do everything together 😳 and now no more discussions... He asks Simon where dad is... HE then leaves... Rusty calls out for Samay but he leaves saying no... Rusty asks Mohini if she told samay about her vrath... Mohini says you are very intelligent and you get 20 points for the correct answer... Rusty says you know that staying hungry is not good for Samay's health... Mohini says that you should have thought about it, when you know that Samay feels responsible for everything when you do these things, then why did you keep a vrath, have you ever kept a vrath for Samay... Rusty says that you don't know what I have done for Samay... Mohini says that you left your house and your papa for Samay but you were forced by him... She says that if you feel that Samay is responsible for everything, then leave him and go to your papa... Rusty says that I already told you that this is my house and I won't leave... Rusty says that if someone will go from this house, it will be you... Mohini says that she will return to Canada once Samay returns her the property... She starts calling out for Samay... Rusty asks her not to do anything that would affect samay's health... Mohini warns her not to say anything then ... She says that I don't want anything happening to Samay's health, after all he still has to sign the property papers...

Dr Marwa is thinking about what Simi had said to him... Divya brings his stuff for him... Divya asks why he hasn't eaten yet... She then asks what is he thinking... Marwa just leaves the table with his head bent... Divya sees him going... Divya says that this is the first time in 28 years that he didn't kiss me good bye or said that he will miss me... She wonders whose evil eye has fallen on their relationship... She says that she knows he will at least wave her goodbye... But this doesn't happen, Marwa leaves... Divya is heart-broken...

Randhir comes home... He is not in good condition... He looks tired and hurt... He tells them that his truck was caught by the police at the border, they thought he was smuggling something but later they realised that he was innocent and so they left him... HE says that they beat him a lot though... Biji says that she knows he won't do anything wrong... She goes to get milk for him... Madhura says that people have always treated you bad but you have not done anything wrong with anyone... Randhir says that he is not doing anything wrong, he is not doing anything that will hurt anyone... he thinks that no one can stop him from teaching those people a lesson who have hurt him this much...

Samay and Rusty are in their room... Rusty asks Samay to take his medicines for the sake of her love... Samay looks at her... Rusty says that he shouldn't be thinkng about all this and shouldn't think that he is responsible for everything... Samay says that I'm the one responsible though... HE says that I often think that if i didn't come in your life, then you would be happy with your papa and family... Rusty says that a woman's real home is her husband's home and if you didn't come in my life, then how would I have gotten such a good husband ... She says that I know destiny has not done good with my family, but then it has given me you and mended all the mistakes... She says I love you a lot... They hug  (with their eyes closed πŸ˜†) 😳... Samay then lets go of the hug and hold Rusty's hands... HE then asks her if you love me that much, then why don't you show it to me (hellooooooo, that's what all of us are wondering 😳)... Rusty just looks at him... ahem, a staring session goes on again... The camera focuses on their lips... Rusty puts her hand on Samay's cheek and comes close and so does Samay... And yes, yes, they are coming closer and closer, when Simon ( 😑 that 🀬🀬) comes there and they move back (shattering our dreams 😭)... Simon says sorry (you better be 😑)... Samay says it's ok... Simon says that he just saw Rusty's dad in the market, he is back... Rusty is so happy and leaves Samay's hand and runs to Simon πŸ˜†...  Samay keeps looking at his hand (awwwwwwwwww, my poor Sam  😭 πŸ€—)... Rusty is so excited, she says Samay, i would have to go to Gurdwara right now and then she asks Simon to make a good breakfast for her when she comes back... She leaves from there... Samay is 😭 and keeps looking at his hand... Mohini is there (when did she comes there? )... She says pagal ladki, she doesn't see anything beyond her dad... Samay looks uncomfortable... She says that some girls are like this, they can never become bahu or wife... Samay says please mom... Mohini says that you have made a big mistake by seperating Rusty from her dad... Samay is surprised... She asks him to leave her, this way both the father- daughter will give you duaien (prayer)... She asks him to let her go, both of you will be happy... Samay is devastated and asks what is she saying... Mohini says that she has fulfilled her duty as a wife and gave you a new life although you were her enemy and now it is time for you to fulfill your duty and let her go, so that she can live happily... She says she fears Rusty would die living here... Samay is shocked...

Preview for Tomorrow:

Rusty is asking Biji and Madhura to listen to her once... Samay is looking at all this... Rusty asks them not to depreive her of their ashirwaad... Biji says that they can only give her badua now... Rusty is shocked...

Maha21 thumbnail

Written Update: November 21, 2006 by blind horizon

Well this is the first time I'm writing an update I hope u guys will overlook  my mistakes.........😊

The first scene started with Divya remembering Simi's words that she does not have anything to hide from anyone.She is busy remembering all that when the cell rings she picks up to hear Samay on the other end .He asks her what she has made for him in breakfast.She smiles and asks him what he wud like to eat.Samay tells her he wud love to hop on a plane and go to Mumbai to meet her but doctors have advised him bed rest for a week.He asks her to come to Chandigarh asap.She tells him she will come soon.Rusty enters the room with a vase n sets it on a table .Dm asks about Rusty ,Sam tells her that her bahu is here n hands Rusty the fone, she asks DM how is everything there.DM stats crying telling her she has become an alien in her own home.Rusty consoles her and tells her everything will be ok.

Randhir gets all trucks unloaded at Lahore he meets Altaf a crook who tells him that he is being underpaid by Ahuja and is being ill treated because Ahuja works for Baldev , Randhir's business rival. Randhir asks Altaf if he can commence all deals on his own n Altaf complies n agrees to pay him advance for trucks.Randhir tells him that he will only smuggle sugar not anything else Altaf agrees.

Samay, Rusty and Mohini r having breakfast .Samay is very very happy and says he's eaten a lot of parathas today😊.He asks for a cup of tea from Simon but Rusty says she'll make one herself for him n leaves the table.Mohini then tells Sam that Rusty is working very hard n has kept a fast as her father has not returned from Lahore yet.Sam feels unhappy as Mohini implies that Rusty has not told Sam this. Rusty returns with a cup of tea but Sam says he doesn't want it n asks her why she didn't tell him about the fast.She tells him it's a small thing but Sam refuses to eat or drink anything till Rusty starts eating Rusty tells him it will be harmful for his health that he must eat food to take his medicine but he says that they will do everything together n leaves the table. Rusty asks Mohini if she told sam all that Mohini says yes  she has guessed  correctly n will get a bonus of 20 points .Rusty tells why she did this Mohini tells her that if she keeps on blaming Sam for everything  she should leave him and leave the house if she loves her dad n family so much.Rusty says she will not leave but will make Mohini leave, Mohini says ok she will leave for canada but before that she will get all her property n starts calling Sam to come n sign the property papers.Rusty stops her n mohini tells her to shut up or she will talk to Sam she also says that she doesn't want Sam's health to falter before she gets her papers signed.

Dr Marwa is sitting at his breakfast table thinking when DM comes with his watch, wallet n cell she asks him why he's not had breakfast yet? She tells him he keeps advising his patients about eating properly n is not eating himself he just stands up and walks away.DM Then sees him from the window n thinks that in 28 years it is the first day he hasn't kissed her n said goodbye she waits for him to look up n wave but he drives away.She starts thinking that her past is haunting her present.

Mathura comes to Biji n tells her that Randhir has returned Biji is happy Randhir enters limping. he apologizez for causing them unhappiness n tells that that he'd been wrongly arrested  for smuggling but was released wen the police realized their mistake.Biji tells him that they were worried n knows that Randhir will not do anything wrong in life .He is stunned but tells them that he is not doing anything to cause anyone harm Biji walks away to get milk n turmeric for him.Mathura then consoles him n Randhir thinks that he will take revenge from Rusty n Sam.

Sam is standing in his bedroom Rusty comes up to him n tells him that he shud eat as he is ill ,she says she realizes her family is in bad conditon but it's not his fault .Sam says it is his fault n he can't stop thinking about it.Rusty tells him it's fate's doing not his n if fate has given her unhappiness it has also given her , her biggest happiness by giving her Sam back.She says loves him very much n they both hug each other😳. Sam takes her hand in his n asks her that if she loves him why doesn't she show itπŸ˜ƒ.The focus here is on their lips they come very close to each other.Rusty touches Sam's face but just as they r about to kiss (stupid ) Simon😑 😑enters telling rusty he saw her father in the market Rusty lets go of Sam's hand n runs to Simon telling him she has to go to gurudwara soon n will eat a heavy breakfast wen she returns.Sam is stunned by her sudden flight n is hurt too (evident from his eyes) he keeps touching n looking at his hand wen mohini comes along😑.She tells Sam he's done a crime by tearing Rusty away from her family and that he shud leave her for her happiness .Sam is shocked n does not agree with her but Mohini says that by doing this Sam will make Rusty free n will gain her family's happiness n prayers in return 😑The serial ends at Sam.

I'm sorry if I've messed up anything but I have written it precisely hope u enjoy it.