Pls Help Me Finding A FF

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lovemaaneet1

IF-Dazzler

lovemaaneet1

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
hiii

Can anybody tell me that FF name where Geet family dont like her... she stays mostly her friend home due to darji n briz ... in friend home there a man who is lyk bro of geet and friend of maan as well ...handa's dont consider geet as family... and hide this truth from world specialy maan's that geet is briz sister... maan is like family for handa's.
only geet uncle n aunt care for her..and later send her city ... maan takes her to the city and thinks about her in jeep...

bas yhi i stopped reading this ff and now i couldnt find it Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pls Help Me Finding A FF" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top