Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
matlab i cant enjoy ashni on same frame...awww poor me :-(
dont worry guys...they said na it will b reduced after 12th jan(jst reduced πŸ˜• duh!!!)
anyways B +ve n thats not my blood grp
tc :-)
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing it πŸ˜Š

hope that this frame issue gets resolved in good time😊
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

You want him to admit that he's having problems with Kritika?  Come on...she's a fresh TV actress and he's a veteran actor...do you think he'll have any problems with her or whether she thinks she's big enough to get into a fight with him? Can we not think positively for once?

The issue might be this - he has agreed to do certain number of hours per week. He has been promised a certain rate of payment for this. Now Sony suddenly ask them to extend the run time...the makers of KTLK tell him this. He says - forget it, I am going to do only what I agreed upon in the beginning.

Just J never said MB is having problems with Kritika. Kritika is not a fresh TV actress she is well aware of the shooting schedules considering she has been a part of atleast 3 shows in the past. Hence, according to me no problems exist between them. Both are professionals. The only problem I am concerned about is MB cannot be available because of his other commitments.

The channel extended it to 45 mins and hence everybody needs to make changes to their schedules. This is the harsh reality of being a lead actor on indian television you do have to give up your social life in order to be successful in it otherwise if the show fails the channel will cancel it. They have many problems with the show i.e. script is bad, separate frames and these all eventually lead to the failure of a show so they really need to figure it out before it is too late.

45 min episodes is not a convincing argument according to me I watched DEK a few days ago I never saw any problems with that show ( I maybe wrong about this coz I am not a regular viewer of DEK) and I believe they are also on the same 45 min episodes. The simple problem is he is not available for the show coz of his other commitments. Why sign up for a show if you can't commit to it? An actor should atleast commit a year to a show coz seriously no show has managed to have a story after it completes one year. It has only been a few months since KTLK started and hence it is really shocking that he cannot commit to it but then again all senior actors have made a come back on indian television but they just do not have the time to commit to the show.  KTLK is a different concept considering it has no evil mother-in-law (BALH has that) and as a result housewives are not going to stick to it if the lead actor is not available. KTLK actually has ratings because of Ashutosh and Nidhi and they refuse to develop any of the other characters and hence it is crucial that he is available otherwise even the rating of 1 won't exist for too long. I just watched BALH yesterday to see if they have the same problem. The problem in that show is even worse coz even the supporting actors in BALH are not available. πŸ˜† Ram and Priya are in separate frame and so is priya's brother. πŸ˜† Sakshi and Ram seem like are never available coz both of them  are in separate frames with almost everybody. πŸ˜† It is really funny coz they are having a christmas party and everybody is in separate frames. πŸ€£ Hence, hatts off to the supporting actors of KTLK just imagine watching ranga and anji in separate frames and so on... πŸ˜†
Edited by Keva - 12 years ago
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think an actor of his experience and stature couldn't careless of off-screen issues. In a way, if the people who hired him haven't done their job in scheduling, its their problem. You can't blame him for having other commitments. It seems the PH has not organised themselves in the case of different frames and time-constraints.

Anyways, they need to figure out a solution to move the story forward a nd keeping its viewers.

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Keva, i didnot answer since its going no where and no point in talking more 

thanks again yaara πŸ€—
shashistanu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Woha.. i dunno what to say to this guy anymore... empty excuses... only the lead actors have time pressed issues??????? πŸ€ͺ

Nyways.. 16th jan or 31st jan is when monas new show will start.. so we endure this torture for a good one full month...!! Brilliant... 

TFS

I agree, it is hell of a pain watching our favorite show in all single frames and BD's. We already have had it enough.😭😭😭😭😭😭
Please reduce the telecast time/days or figure out some other solution but no more torture please.😭