India-Forums

llSITUB-Article Archivell (Page 4)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
TOI
Why Abhinav Shukla prefers Survivor over Bigg Boss…
TNN | Jan 28, 2012, 12.27PM IST

Abhinav Shukla
TV actor Abhinav Shukla, seen in serials like 'Geet', says why he prefers a daredevil show like Survivor over the dirty politics of Bigg Boss.

Although his team performed miserably at the Rewards Challenge in the TV reality show Survivors, Abhinav is not one to give up so easily. Being an engineer, and having often taken the long and difficult route in life, he is no stranger to challenges. "I like living on the edge" he says.

While he has been slowly and steadily making his mark on Survivors, when asked if he would be able to survive on a show like Bigg Boss, Abhinav laughs and says "Might have to think twice as I'm too real for that kind of reality show. A few episodes of Bigg Boss and I'd go for a toss! In the jungle, I can kill and eat a poisonous snake to survive. But on Bigg Boss I'd be chewed alive by those man-eaters".

So would he refuse if the Bigg Boss people invite him? "Well, to be frank I like natural beauty. Not artificial. I never make friends easily. And when I do, I'm faithful, for life. So you see I am certainly not the kind of person people want to see on Bigg Boss. Besides, dirty politics is not my cup of tea. I follow a simple funda in life. Jahaan baaton say baat nahin bantee, vahaan laaton say baat karoonga. So I am afraid I might get physical too", laughs Abhinav.

deboleena.manna IF-Sizzlerz
deboleena.manna
deboleena.manna

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

We trust each other: Sangram Singh

Divya Pal, TNN | Jan 30, 2012, 03.53PM IST

Payal Rohatgi and Sangram Singh who are currently seen in 'Survivor India' tell us how the bond has changed them

You have been seeing each other for months now, has the relationship help you grow as individuals?

Payal: A relationship works well and helps you grow as a person, when your partner supports your decisions and don't put any restrictions on you. Most importantly, your partner should accept you for the way you are. When I'm with Sangram, I behave the way I am and he accepts me. The most impressive quality in him is that he doesn't resort to violence or filthy language to prove other people wrong. No matter what circumstances he is placed in, he knows how to handle them with maturity. Like a typical Scorpio, I believe in speaking my mind without paying any attention to the consequences. Since I'm impulsive, to have someone like him to calm me down and think rationally becomes important. And that has helped me grow. Also, my life now is only about milk, honey and Chyawanprash, courtesy Sangram.

Sangram: There is no point in spending time with someone who makes you forget your sense of self. When she confided in me during the show, I realized the faith she had in me. If she hasn't had any qualms in sharing the experiences in her life, it's because we trust each other. The honesty with which she speaks pulls me towards her.

What has the reaction from your families been like?

Payal: My mother was quite impressed with his simplicity. Frankly, she quite liked him. Just a few days back, we also met my father who stays in Gurgaon. My dad has been respectful towards Sangram. But I still think, mothers are easy to be convinced.

Sangram: She hasn't met my parents yet. But I'm sure my parents will like her.

Sangram, you had told us earlier that you turned down the offer to appear in 'Veena Ka Swayamvar' because you didn't want to hurt Payal?

Sangram: Yes, I refused the offer because I thought that might upset Payal and I can't afford to do that.

Payal: Achcha. Is that the reason? Agar tumhe shaadi karni hai toh kar lo (she chuckles).

Has your participation in the reality show 'Survivor India' made you treasure everything that life offers?

Sangram: Yes, we have now realized what it means to live without food and other basic necessities of life. We crib in our lives because we want better things. But in the process, we forget how important each thing we depend on is. I can't afford to take anything for granted in life now.

Payal: I remember, how our shelter was wiped off because our island was hit by a cyclone. To survive without salt, fire and sugar hasn't been easy. The show has helped me emerge as a mentally tough individual.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/We-trust-each-other-Sangram-Singh/articleshow/11686060.cms

deboleena.manna IF-Sizzlerz
deboleena.manna
deboleena.manna

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Survivor's Rajesh Khera Is Enjoying His Life!!

Survivor's Rajesh Khera Is Enjoying His Life!!

Rajesh Khera is loved by the audience in Survivor India- The Ultimate Battle on Star Plus. Back home now, the actor will star in an adaptation of Midnight's Children, a book by Salman Rushdie. The movie will be directed by Deepa Mehta.

Rajesh says that he doesn't want to play the mundane father roles on TV. The actor was last seen as Maddy, a feminine fashion designer on Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin. He says that since he can play characters that are half his age or twice as old as he really is, there won't be any shortage of roles for him.

He says that he may do a role that eventually progresses to fatherhood, but won't like a role which starts from that point.

rajesh khera 1Talking about his stint on Survivor India, Rajesh says that he had to face brutal hunger in the show. He remembers that he faced actual starvation in the show, something which he had never faced in his normal life. He hated his appearance in the show. Due to massive weight loss, Rajesh says that he looked anaemic and at a lot as soon as he came back.

Being an actor, Rajesh feels that it was a privilege to star in such a show. Being an adventure addict, Rajesh loves wilderness.

Looking forward to his role in Deepa Mehta's Midnight's Children, Rajesh says that he hopes to make his way into Hollywood through this movie.

We wish Rajesh Khera good luck for his new venture!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index