Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged

WILL THE STARS SURVIVE?

Posted about 4 days ago | 0 comment

The Mega Reality Show on Star Plus Called "SURVIVOR INDIA" gave a jittery nerve shaking bone shattering welcome to its 22 Celebrities in the Jungle when on their way their boat nearly drowned the people aboard when it got overturned in the middle of the sea nearly kicking life out of the amateur swimmers as Shilpa Agnihotri and Payal Rohatgi who didn't show much of her skills in swimming in an earlier reality Television show as well. It took time for all of them to feel their life coming back after the shock they got on just the start of it all. The celebrity contestants would not even have imagined what more would be in store for them. Feeling  no room for any sensations of Life the contestants broke down  One of which was (JD) Jamnadas Majethia who confessed that his wife complained of his non expressive  behavior of his love towards her , made him Declare his Love for his Dear Wife on the National Television.

Meanwhile With all the emotional ups and Downs faced by the contestants the Tribes had to remain hungry as they had no fire, fear and hunger didn't mean enough to torture them the agony was further added by the deep darkness of the jungle making it difficult for the contestants to find their way back to their camps few managed and few who couldn't , managed to crunch up in their own sleep shelter.

Edited by deboleena.manna - 10 January 2012 at 3:40am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llSITUB-Article Archivell (Page 3)" in Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Battling for survival

TNN Jan 6, 2012, 12.00AM IST
(Payal Rohatgi, Timmy Narang, Sangram Singh and Shilpa Saklani)

New adventure series featuring 22 participants starts tonight

Twenty two participants will star in the opening season of the adventure series Garnier Fructis Presents Survivor India, starting tonight. The contestants will have to start their journey from scratch, i.e. form a society, forage for food and find shelter in extreme weather conditions, all the while braving creepy crawlies and other creatures of the wild on a deserted island. Having already aired in 70 countries, the show's Indian edition tagline says it all - Jo tikega woh itihaas likhega - and only the fittest and most ruthless will survive and win.

Edited by deboleena.manna - 10 January 2012 at 3:42am

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

'Survivor India' goes beyond 'Bigg Boss'

New Delhi: To encash the popularity of reality shows among audiences, television channels keep rolling out one show after the other. Bigg Boss 5 of Colors where 14 celebrities were locked inside a house for three months has just wrapped up. TV actress Juhi Parmar won the show and walked away with Rs one crore prize money.

Now, Star Plus has come up with the Indian version of US adventure reality show 'Survivor'. Survivor India has 22 contestants, 11 celebrities and 11 non-celebrities. In Bigg Boss house where we saw people fighting over eggs and double beds, in Survivor India the contestants are marooned on an island with almost nothing with them.

The celebrity contestants on the show include Payal Rohatgi, Shilpa Saklani, Abhinav Shukla, Rohit Narang, Jamnadas Majethia, Sylvester Rodgers, Sangram Singh and others.

The exotic islands of Caramoan, Philipines are approximately 5000 kms away from India. Contestants are supposed to build their own shelters on the island where they are living with no civic amenities. The thought of living without electricity, bathrooms and something as basic as a toothbrush is really scary.

The contestants will also have to struggle for their food as well. The only thing available to eat is plain rice and coconut. Even salt is a luxury for the contestants. To earn luxuries like a fire-kit, peanuts and dal, the contestants will have to go through some rigorous challenges.

A rat infested camp, fear of darkness and creepy insects, the life is really tough for the Survivor India contestants. While some have started missing their families already, others can't stop cribbing about their hardships.

The format of the show sounds really interesting. Let's see if that can make up for the not too impressive lot of celebrities. So what do you think Survivor India can beat other popular reality shows like Bigg Boss, Roadies, Khatron Ke Khiladi, Big Switch, Swayamvar and others?

(For updates you can share with your friends, follow IBNLive on Facebook, Twitter and Google+)

-Jeny-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jeny-

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged

TB:- Karan-Priyanka are just 'good friends'!

Friday, January 13, 2012 | 5:43:40 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments
Karan Patel-Priyanka Bassi are just 'good friends'!

As the heat between the tribes intensifies, love finds its own confused way...

We are just good friends' is a phrase which is often used by those who have been linked up with each other, who eventually turn out to be more than just that. Even this time, we have got such a phrase from one of those so called love birds!

A source revealing to Tellybuzz informs, "Sparks seem to be flying between Karan Patel andPriyanka Bassi on the Catan island of the recently launched reality show,Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle. The two have been seen getting cozy with each other and spending time alone and away from others."

Therefore we contacted Karan Patel to know his views about the buzz, who quite evidently clears, "I don't know who is spreading such rumours. Priyanka and I are just good friends."

While we asked him about the charge thatPayal Rohatgi has made on him, he says, "I would say that Payal is a psycho and has a mental imbalance.

Priyanka Bassi too rubbished the rumor saying, "Why are people putting such things on me? I don't understand, as there was nothing between me and Karan."

Probably, it's just love and all that jazz on a lonely island!

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Sharat Kumar

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Survivor India takes over Bollywood
Rachana Dubey , Hindustan Times
Mumbai, January 14, 2012

First Published: 14:55 IST(14/1/2012)
Last Updated: 14:57 IST(14/1/2012)

Survivor India
Survivor India, in its very first week, has found its place in the Top 10 chart issued by TAM India this week, with 3.82 points. The show figured was placed No 8 on the charts. However, what caught everyone's attention is that the Star Plus reality show, adapted from the popular American format,
scored high without any big Bollywood names on board.

The show is anchored by model Sameer Kochchar, popular for his IPL anchoring. He replaced the channel's first choice for the host, actor John Abraham. The contestants include commoners, TV and small-time film actors like Payal Rohatgi, JD Majethia, Shilpa Agnihotri and businessman Timmy Narang.

The shooting of the show at an island in the Philippines wrapped by October last year. However, it wasn't taken on air for reasons best known to the channel. Buzz was that the show hadn't turned out fine and hence, wouldn't be aired.

Survivor India started on January 6. And its opening numbers have beaten the figures scored by the likes of Hrithik Roshan (3.7), Preity Zinta (3.3), Akshay Kumar (3) and Shah Rukh Khan (2.6) over the last year with their shows Just Dance, Guinness World Record Ab India Todega, Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar and Zor Ka Jhatka Total Wipeout respectively.

It was a close match to Dharmendra's TV debut, India's Got Talent 3 that opened at 3.91 points. Host Sameer is elated: "It's not a bad start at all. This just makes me believe that it's the content that matters, not big names."

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/Survivor-India-takes-over-Bollywood/Article1-797046.aspx

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Survivor India: JD Majethia to be eliminated?

inShare
Email
Print

New Delhi: Well known TV actor, producer and now Survivor India contestant, JD Majethia is finding it extremely difficult to survive on the island while shooting for STAR Plus' latest reality show. The contestants have been marooned on an island with almost nothing with them to survive.

Majethia is having a tough time coping up with the difficult situations on the island. His fellow contestants are also not too fond of him. While being misunderstood by his own friends, all his efforts to make things better have gone down the drain. He is extremely upset and feeling lonely as he has no one to confide in.

Before entering the show, JD said in an interview, "I have been in the industry for sometime and also earning well. Money, name and fame I have it all. I took the show as I wanted to test myself." It seems, life on the island is much difficult than what he thought.

Survivor India: JD Majethia to be eliminated?

Survivor India is an extremely challenging show where contestants will be seen struggling for the basic necessities of life like food, water and shelter. The only thing available to eat is plain rice and coconut. Even salt is a luxury for the contestants. To earn luxuries like a fire-kit, peanuts and dal, the contestants will have to go through some rigorous challenges.

Other celebrity contestants on the show include Payal Rohatgi, Karan Patel, Shilpa Saklani, Abhinav Shukla, Rohit Narang, Sylvester Rodgers and Sangram Singh. To find out if JD survives or gives in, stay tuned to Survivor India.

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Munisha Khatwani calls Payal Rohatgi "impatient":

Munisha Khatwani and Payal Rohatgi

Munisha Khatwani is super popular amongst celebrities. Why? She can read cards and foretell their future. Yes, she is renowned for her prowess in astrology, numerology and Tarot card reading. Furthermore, she added another feather in her cap after becoming a contestant in Star Plus' kick-ass reality show, Survivor India, produced by Miditech. The show is currently on air but the episodes have been shot earlier in Philippines.

"I returned to India two layers darker and eight to ten kilos lighter," smiles the mysterious lady. She goes on to share that before flying out of the country, she did read her own future in order to find out if she could handle the pressure or not. "I did not seek to know I will win or not as I did not want to form any pre-conceived notions."

Furthermore, she tells that her brother pushed her and gave her confidence to say "yes" to Survivor India. "I decided to challenge myself and situations were quite tough in the island. I have returned with a stronger frame of mind."

Not only that, she also made some great friends in the process. "I never thought that people can actually gel with each other in such extreme conditions. Karan, Abhinav, Timmy, Rajesh and Shilpa became great friends and stood by me during the show all the time," she divulges.

However, things were not so friendly with the other contestant, Payal Rohatgi. This is what she has to say about the sultry beauty. "She is someone with whom you cannot be friends. I agree that conditions were tough, but she was not the only one who was facing it. She should have been more patient and behaved in a more level-headed manner," says a disgruntled Munisha.

And this is what she has to say about the recent development wherein Karan Patel, her friend and fellow contestant, was accused of physically abusing Payal, "I don't know what exactly happened. But I can vouch for Karan as he is a very sweet friend of mine. Karan jaisa hai woh saamne dikhta hai…I think it is a publicity gimmick." Finally, Munisha ends with this query, "Why the hell is Payal behind Karan's life when she is in a relationship with Sangram?"

Hmm…quite an observation, we must say. Hope Payal is listening to Munisha's query!!!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Karan Patel quits Survivor India

TNN | Jan 22, 2012, 12.00AM IST
A still from 'Suvivor India'

Survivor India" saw 22 Indians being marooned in an uninhabited island in the middle of the Pacific seas with no basic necessities of life to help them get by.

Karan Patel and Shilpa Saklani led a mutiny against the producers demanding food and shelter without which they threatened to quit immediately. However, the channel and the production house sticking to the format of the show refused to budge.

Though the rebellion subsided eventually, Karan Patel became the first victim to succumb to the pressures and became the first quitter on the show owing to starvation and extreme conditions.

The show will only get tougher as tonight's episode is going to see a huge twist where the tribes are going to be inter-changed. Just when the contestants had started to get familiar with each other and began to build their bonds, they will be now be thrown apart.
Watch Garnier Fructis presents "Survivor India".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Karan-Patel-quits-Survivor-India/articleshow/11577258.cms

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.