Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Just a guess whats happens on 25th (Page 5)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
LOL

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
like it Minnie?
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

where is this line Minnie: I LOVE YOU JASSI, WILL YOU MARRY ME? I want that line from Armaan and this is jassi's line: ARMAAN SIR, NAHIN NOT ARMAAN SIR JUST ARMAAN, I WILL MARRY U ARMAAN. LET'S GO GET MARRIED NOW, BEFORE PURAB CREATES ANY PROBLEMS FOR US.

that's what i want or something similar. Big smile

yaar jaago!! bhor bhayi.....Wink.if wanting could make wishes come true then purab jjkn me nahi mere ghar me mere paas hota.

Edited by pj04 - 21 October 2004 at 11:54pm
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:03am | IP Logged
and u think that armaan would have been with ganga?WinkLOL i know not all wishes come true, but it doesn't hurt/cost to wish for things.
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupur

i just finished watching yesterdays episode (ye i record jjkn everyday) where jassi goes to say sorry to armaan and i dont knoe if anyone noticed this or not but armaans eyes looked rather innocent as in not like usual armaan whos always thinking bad of jassi, it looked like as if he really cared about jassi while she was saying sorry.  I dont knkoe but something tells me that hes calling jassi to meet him 'coz he wants to change her b4 she gets married, he will be the one who will ask jassi for the makeover b4 she gets married/engaged to purab and purab will find this out just when him and jassi r getting engaged and will back out so that jassi and armaan can get together (something that happens in a lot of bollywood movies)

High Hopes!!

Very High hopes!!! Tell me you thought about them on Eifel Tower???LOL.

Look Jassi might end with Armaan in the end, But please dont think/hope that Armaan would be involved in her makeover.

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 22 October 2004 at 1:18am
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:16am | IP Logged

well done Minnie. armaan was never scared of purab so why now? i don't think that's the reason of him being nice to jassi.

Ohh dont tell me you dont remmember how he plotted against purab when Purab was first time around????Dead

Dont you remmember the dirty seduction(drunk) he played on Jassi when he felt that Purab was gonna take her and his Gulmohar??Dead

Wake up and smell the coffee dearSmile

Jammy.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

well done Minnie. armaan was never scared of purab so why now? i don't think that's the reason of him being nice to jassi.

Ohh dont tell me you dont remmember how he plotted against purab when Purab was first time around????Dead

Dont you remmember the dirty seduction(drunk) he played on Jassi when he felt that Purab was gonna take her and his Gulmohar??Dead

Jammy.

Jammy,wake up.He did all that and more.But scared of Purab?????????LOL

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Originally posted by jammy

Jammy.

Jammy,wake up.He did all that and more.But scared of Purab?????????LOL

Yeah scared of Purab dear, He was scared that Purab would seduce the plain jane jassi and then take over Kohinoor which will inturn take over Gulmohar.

What do you interpret of the talks that Raj and Armaan used to have in thier cabin regarding Purab???

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 22 October 2004 at 1:27am

Go to top