Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Just a guess whats happens on 25th (Page 2)

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:08am | IP Logged
hi Jammy.. thanks .. I am sure we don't mind the rest of it and Deadly will fill in the missing part..

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Jassi goes to meet Armaan.....meets with an accident....has multiple head injuries ....Purab who has gone to find her after her disappearance act, finds her unconscious and rushes her to the hospital......the docs shave off her head to treat her and take off her braces so thay do not electrocute her (beginings of her makeover).....she is diagnosed with seletive amenisia and forgets all abt Armaan......

Meanwhile AS(S) feels tremendous guilt at having played a part in Jassi's accident.....so he becomes  a changed man.....he goes to beg her forgivnesss but is baned from the Walis household......he comes and leaves flowers on her doorstep every day.....

Purab quits his job and nurses Jassi back to health.....and Jassi falls in love with him....she begins to insist on mariage but Purab refuses because he knows of her feelings for Armaan.....so in a typical-Jassi tantrum, Jassi dashes out the house and trips on the flowers that Armaan has left......she hits her head and regains not only her memory but also her senses.....

She realises how shabbily she has treated Purab and how Armaan has always been the cause of her downfall (no pun intended)....she also realises that she now loves Purab......

so she confesses everything to purab (all the Kohinoor crap) and he obviosly finds a way to rescue Jassi (and armaan too at her insistence)once again......Purab persuades Jassi to forgive armaan and she does on the condition that he marries Mallika....after that Mallika and Jassi become friends......and Jassi ofcourse marries her PurabHeart

....Nandu meets his Nandani on Jassi's wedding and they get engaged....Pari is still on lookout for her dreamlover.....Raj turns over a new leaf after his marriage to Maria......and the Walia household shift permanently to Purab's......

p.s. I think I have covered all the loop holes.....

armaanorpurab Newbie
armaanorpurab
armaanorpurab

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:10am | IP Logged
The updates are on for today at jassi pretty site I dont think we are allowed to copy and paste right???But you could probably put two and two and let it on here right???
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:12am | IP Logged
No probs.. Jammy... Don't/never say sorry...... It's nice of you to update the serial..... and nice of you to offer the remaining update to us...... Smile
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Actually this is getting Sick and more and more Ekktaish!!!

I mean how can a sane person ask a girl to go out with him two days before sagaai of the girl?? Also If he loves jassi then why shower so much love on mallika!! with all the food cooking. This shows that Armaan IS manupilating with both the girls.

What kind of so called SELF RESPECTING girl would accept the offer.

But Jassi did. Confused

Great so two days before my sagaai I'll have to keep a tab on my lady as to see if she goes out with some one Wink.

Jammy.

P.S : I know there is no explanation for wierdness in today's episode. But I guess a FEW people will have some way to justify it Dead

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

or she wants to go and meet armaan and requests purab to give her a ride....being all naive she is Wink

I agree pj..... Cry

Edited by manimau - 21 October 2004 at 11:16am
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:14am | IP Logged

ides.. fantastic.. LOL

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

the docs shave off her head to treat her and take off her braces so thay do not electrocute her (beginings of her makeover).....

....Nandu meets his Nandani on Jassi's wedding and they get engaged....

That is too good.... ides..... LOLLOLLOL

Go to top