Video's for 11th April Episode India?

samy74 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi

I hope i am not asking for too muhc but i remember someone posted the videos of holi episode with the help of memsaab so here calling memsaab and anyone from india who can upload the video's o the two romantic scences between Dk and Disha from 11Th April episode of India..This episode will be telecasted in two weeks in india but a preview would be nice..i can imagine the chemistry between the two D's wowwwwww

If not videos than maybe some snapshots....Thanks in advance..😃

Samy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolbuddy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Dear Samy74

I'm another addicted viewer of TD & h'v been hanging around the forum from last 2 months. It's quiet sad that we ppl away from India have 2 depend on updates & video downloads. Lata, disha77, twinecool r doing fab job, [email protected]@zeenetwork.com👏 no doubt. But i've noticed many of them r withdrawing from the update. Can't blame them. Its not an easy job. My suggestion to all the ppl of d forum to cast vote & ask 2 retelecast TD from d 1st epi on weekends Fri, Sat & Sun or Zee TV serial tapes shoulb be availbale 4 sale 1 month after the telecast. wat say? v can write 2 [email protected]. Hope they work on our request.

Luv

coolbuddy