Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: ides

I think what people mean is that u will always remember that person....not that u will always be in love with that person.....personally I think first love is grossly over-rated.....only if u end up with ur first love as a partner does that love remain alive.....

true ides, but then you rarely forget past....all your memories however insignificant (not related to first love) are a part of you and they stay alive in you somewhere, i just keep wondering why so much importance is given to first love. ekta seems to be obsessed about it.

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pj04

just out of curosity!!!, is it really true....😕

I think..... Aajkal ke jamaane me .......Most of the times, first love happens to be a BIG infatuation......... as there are bollywood films and serials like Jassi (to teach kids how to love your AS(S) boss....), to influence these first lovers...... 😭

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
true ides and pj.. first love is way over-rated.... I think it makes a  good story for movies but not in real life..
pj04 thumbnail

well said mani and lakshmi 👏👏👏

with increasingly mixed company and independence to take decisions in all spheres of life, i hope kids have the capability of handling thier emotions more maturely and not get influenced with half baked , sappy lifestyle philosphies bollywood and television soaps cater.

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: manimau

I think..... Aajkal ke jamaane me .......Most of the times, first love happens to be a BIG infatuation......... as there are bollywood films and serials like Jassi (to teach kids how to love your AS(S) boss....), to influence these first lovers...... 😭

very true mani and pj....if we pull off the blinkers that media seems to have put on our eyes we'd find that everything leaves its impression on us.....ur first day in college.....ur first friend.....first crush.....first love....

and in each case we remember these as fond/not so fond memories depending on our experience.....but this is all they are MEMORIES....a part of our past, pivotal to our present for the lessons they teach us but nothing more.....

the feelings we have for someone, at a given time, in certain circumstances does not remain stagnant....they change with time, as we mature......to say that one never lets go of his/her first love regardless of what has transpired, is a misjudgement of human strength and intellect.........
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nicely said ides..... 👏👏👏
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
ides... tusi great ho.. 👏👏👏
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ides

I think what people mean is that u will always remember that person....not that u will always be in love with that person.....personally I think first love is grossly over-rated.....only if u end up with ur first love as a partner does that love remain alive.....

ides...first love is memorable as long as you have something that you can never replace and as you said...it changes with time...

Also when you marry some one...you truely love them...and then the memories of your past can fade as long as you are not in touch and not lookinf for the same qualities in your spouse. It is therefore good to accept people as they are and love them for what they are. You are happy and people who live with you are happy...😊