manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

When in the restaurant, Jassi and Purab were chatting about start of a new chapter of their life.... I think jassi said.... She loved somebody in the PAST... So I guess that was clear indication of - she does not love the same person now in the present.......!!!!

But from her behaviour, it seems like she still loves Armaan.....

πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
I'm going to stop taxing my mind on finding explaintions to JJKN anyday nowπŸ˜•.......in Jassi's case all I can say is that she is plain STUPID.....and since stupidity is not a punishable crime, she is off the hook
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

.....and since stupidity is not a punishable crime, she is off the hook

πŸ˜† good one ides....

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

I'm going to stop taxing my mind on finding explaintions to JJKN anyday nowπŸ˜•.......in Jassi's case all I can say is that she is plain STUPID.....and since stupidity is not a punishable crime, she is off the hook

agree ides.. and stupidity cannot be explained either.. 😑

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
yashika thumbnail

.......in Jassi's case all I can say is that she is plain STUPID.....and since stupidity is not a punishable crime, she is off the hook

idesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  love yr cracking one liners !

u manage to bring a smile to my face no matter how tense or sad i may be. thnx buddy !

ides thumbnail
hey thnx yashika.....just returning the favourπŸ˜‰
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Right on Yashika Ides brought smile to my face twice today and that says it all.

Jassi jaissi Pagal koi nahi.!!! Purab loves her and she is ungrateful donkey... My what pharses she makes me say...!!!!!πŸ˜† Anyway,... Time will tell.

-Rifhat

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

jassi is confused and may be thinking of armaan...after all he was her first love and phela pyaar kabhi nahin bool sakte...

but is she really gets to know purab she will surely be happy that she choose to marry purab...as he loves her...hamesha marry the one who loves you not the one you love..right!

pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smisha

after all he was her first love and phela pyaar kabhi nahin bool sakte...

just out of curosity!!!, is it really true....πŸ˜•

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: pj04

just out of curosity!!!, is it really true....πŸ˜•

I think what people mean is that u will always remember that person....not that u will always be in love with that person.....personally I think first love is grossly over-rated.....only if u end up with ur first love as a partner does that love remain alive.....