luv.Harshiti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey deshians,
after lots lot and lot of thought i got this topic to share with u all...!!!!!!!

hope u all will like it...

we all deshains knows and understand each other.
we all have become  un-separate-able   part of our lives, RIght..???

but today lets share with each other, regarding 

Who was our First lovely Friend oN I-F..??

With whom u interacted 1st on anymatter,????

which forum was that...????????

Okay my answer is,

Its was U MARYAA8688 ( Poroma)

U were my 1st friend on I-f,
we interacted about harshiti on kis desh forum.

love u yar. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nyce topic :)

my first frnds were vrushuu n saira ( saira left forum coz of her busy schedule i guess)

the thing which v talked n do now also is abt Harshiti, Premeer n Kis desh 😃!!

The one n only forum due to which i came on I-F is kis desh mai hai mera dil n i'm only here n no where else coz thiz is only forum due to which i cume on IF otherwise i won't 😊    ⭐️
-Xpress- thumbnail
for me it was Vrushika.. my first friend that i interacter with.. this one or u vrushika...

and it was in this forum itself..

Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: repunzell

Nyce topic :)

my first frnds were vrushuu n saira ( saira left forum coz of her busy schedule i guess)

the thing which v talked n do now also is abt Harshiti, Premeer n Kis desh 😃!!

The one n only forum due to which i came on I-F is kis desh mai hai mera dil n i'm only here n no where else coz thiz is only forum due to which i cume on IF otherwise i won't 😊    ⭐️

aww di...so sweet..i still remember our first convo... love u di... miss u
Ms.Raizada thumbnail

Originally posted by: zigzagway_sadi

for me it was Vrushika.. my first friend that i interacter with.. this one or u vrushika...

and it was in this forum itself..

sadi di this is for u...love u...i still remeber how v were chatting...it was awesome..and all of us...at our chat club..i miss those days..anyways...love u di...muhahaa<<3
my sweet sis

Ms.Raizada thumbnail
my first friend..on IF was sandhya di..not from this forum...and she was the first with whom i had chated first...

chatting..hmm...offcourse premeer...

i love all my sweet sis...here..coz they love me as a younger sis...they are the bestest elder sis i can have... all my di's love u guys...muhaa<<3

and offcourse my friends..muhaa<3
midnight_blue thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv.Harshiti

<font color="#0000ff">hey deshians,</font>

<font color="#0000ff">after lots lot and lot of thought i got this topic to share with u all...!!!!!!!</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">hope u all will like it...</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">we all deshains knows and understand each other.</font>
<font color="#0000ff">we all have become un-separate-able part of our lives, RIght..???</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">but today lets share with each other, regarding</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Who was our First lovely Friend oN I-F..??</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">With whom u interacted 1st on anymatter,????</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">which forum was that...????????</font>

Okay my answer is,

Its was U MARYAA8688 ( Poroma)

U were my 1st friend on I-f,
we interacted about harshiti on kis desh forum.

love u yar.

mine was the same sanju.it was u.m not much active on i-f but i visit kdm forum everyday.though i have lots of frnds on facebook but on i-f it was u wid whom i 1st shared my feelings abt premeer harshiti..love you
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vrushika di and Sadi di were the first people with whom I interacted first and the interaction was when they started commenting on my SS and motivated me to write more.

I really love them for encouraging me and they always made me feel happy and wanted. So, I really love them. . . . . .

Premeer and Desh, are the two topics which we can keep discussing  about and can never ever get bored of . . . . .Love Premeer and Desh. 😊
Ms.Raizada thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shwetasri-

Vrushika di and Sadi di were the first people with whom I interacted first and the interaction was when they started commenting on my SS and motivated me to write more.

I really love them for encouraging me and they always made me feel happy and wanted. So, I really love them. . . . . .

Premeer and Desh, are the two topics which we can keep discussing  about and can never ever get bored of . . . . .Love Premeer and Desh. 😊

awww..shwetu love u 2 sweet heart...keep rocking with u writing dear..it rocks..sweety take care
luv.Harshiti thumbnail
Wat r u saying? I didn't knew dat. M feeling honored yar. Love u. And vrushika, priya, yursa, sadi and khajju, u guys r dear fren of mine. I would love 2 knw and wants 2 b fren of all silent deshains whom i don't knw. Hey, silent deshains " pls mujh se dosti karo".? Waiting 4 ur response.

Originally posted by: maryaa8688

mine was the same sanju.it was u.m not much active on i-f but i visit kdm forum everyday.though i have lots of frnds on facebook but on i-f it was u wid whom i 1st shared my feelings abt premeer harshiti..love you