Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishakha thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: Jassidevi

ummm, you just read my mind...

I was about to write the same thing.. How can she model for two rival companies at the same time???😕

P might let her go.. Another sacrifice..
|iami5o4| thumbnail
omg ... ha ha ha ... who-da thought ... Mallika would be the one. I kinda hope Jassi tells her that she'll think about it so she'll make Mallika feel in debt to her ... to the point to where she'll beg her to work for them~! I'm so happy for Jassi tho. But I probably would've recognized "Jessica" and ask her if I knew her if I were a character in the show. 😳 
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i think she'll accept the contract cuz thats exactly what she wants to get bak to gulmohar somehow

thanks for the preview cdesai

Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am sure Jassi is going to accept it. It is her victory as Jessica as she has the upper hand now!!! Interesting, sweet revenge has just begun!!!

KiRaN_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishakha

Be happy Kiran. This will take Jassi her to GM.

k..i guess..hopefully armaan knows that jassmeet walia is working for him again!!!

bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but i don't get it! doesn't she have a contract with purab?😕
KiRaN_K thumbnail

there is a lot of things we dont get about teh drama...not new..lol.😉.I am sure she willl forget purab's contract right when malika's contract comes in her hand..which is good..😉

vishakha thumbnail
You know what Mallika might shake hands with Purab. Purab financing GM..Mallika offering modeling contract to Jessica.. Another wierd and horrible thought...God, please forgive me.
shiverz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

welll...heeeheeeheee...if Jassi follows Kareena Kareena's lead Jassi two can accomplish working at two different places.  She can be Jassi at one place and Jessica at the other...lol...I know bad logic, I shouldn't compare confused Jassi to confused Kareena cuz that will just create a whole lotta confusion and this confusion could be contagious...yup...confusion is contagious and all this contagious confusion can lead to chaos and this chaotic contagious confusion can lead to ulcers.   

😆😆😆 if jassi worked @ two places, that would def. be VERY chaotic like Kareena Kareena.. LOL! 

Jassi better accept mallika's contract so she can go to armaan sooner!!

shiverz thumbnail

omg!! after today's episode, did anyone see the preview they showed?? it was probably the longest preview they have ever shown, but all they showed was abhijeet singing almost an entire song!!!😡😡😡 can't sony at least show a REAL preview!!😕