cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Tonight, Mallika offers a modelling contract to Jessica. Will Jessica accept the offer? br>
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Mon-Thu, 9.30pm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose85 thumbnail
thnx a lot for the preview...finally v r getting back in action!! yeayyy!! 😃
btw.. plz t&d show jassi and armaan meeting.....😭
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the preview !!!!😃

Sony, T & D, please stop dragging this show. Have some pity.

loveneha_r thumbnail
yes she will accept coz she HAS to meet her Armaan sir!😳😳
fingirl thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the preview..hey its gonna get real interesting from here on..can't wait 😊
KiRaN_K thumbnail
ughhh...am i suppose to feel happy that she might get to meet armaan with this contract or am i suppose to feel mad that T and D are on with their twists again?????😕
ummm thumbnail

I guess she will accept c'z that's what she wants in the end.. to get back into GM and find answers to a lot of ques.

But I thought she was the new face of Jasmine fashion house - Gulmohur's competitor! I've never come across folks who model for two rival firms at the same time or one after the other!! 😊 Imagine Sachin and Shahrukh modelling for both Pepsi and Coke!

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummm

I guess she will accept c'z that's what she wants in the end.. to get back into GM and find answers to a lot of ques.

But I thought she was the new face of Jasmine fashion house - Gulmohur's competitor! I've never come across folks who model for two rival firms at the same time or one after the other!! 😊 Imagine Sachin and Shahrukh modelling for both Pepsi and Coke!

ummm, you just read my mind...

I was about to write the same thing.. How can she model for two rival companies at the same time???😕

jprasad thumbnail
welll...heeeheeeheee...if Jassi follows Kareena Kareena's lead Jassi two can accomplish working at two different places.  She can be Jassi at one place and Jessica at the other...lol...I know bad logic, I shouldn't compare confused Jassi to confused Kareena cuz that will just create a whole lotta confusion and this confusion could be contagious...yup...confusion is contagious and all this contagious confusion can lead to chaos and this chaotic contagious confusion can lead to ulcers.   
vishakha thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

ughhh...am i suppose to feel happy that she might get to meet armaan with this contract or am i suppose to feel mad that T and D are on with their twists again?????😕

Be happy Kiran. This will take Jassi her to GM.