Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin Update for 11/4/05

Rumi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Well, this is for those whose hearts are beating fast and whose heads are hot thinking about Armaan and Jessica's first meet, friends I am pouring a bucket of cold water upon your heads! Relax; cool down, nothing has happened!😉!!!!

HOTEL-ROOM

Today's episode starts from the hotel-room where Jessica is preparing for her launch! She is looking at the mirror. She is thinking about the beautiful moments of her past life, which she shared with her beloved Armaan Sir. All those beautiful moments are coming in her mind like a slide show--- when she was seeing the picture of them where she had written, Jassi and Armaan, perfect couple,  when Armaan gave her the key of the car which he presented her( god knows where did the car go!!!!) , when Armaan proposed her for the first time in the garden in that rainy night, when armaan gifted her the beautiful mirror where it was written , "for jassi whose heart is like a mirror", when armaan used to give her cards, when they met privately in Raj's place for the first time , when they for the first time came into each other's arms in Raj's place, when armaan proposed her passionately outside the hotel, when they hugged deeply, their last meeting, how arman prayed for an embrace and how she couldn't control her self and went to his arms, his passionate face which was sweating and looking more beautiful and glittering, how armaan could smell that she was meeting him for the last time!!!!!!!!!

***********Nandini enters in the room and Jassi wakes up from her dream*********!!

Nandini is thinking which dress will be suitable for Jassi in such an evening! She adds smilingly that Jassi looks very beautiful in all types of dresses. Ultimately she finds out the suitable dress, it is a black dress and she gives it to Jassi and asks her to try that. She adds that tonight is the most wonderful night of Jassi's life.After this night she will be a star and everyone will follow her and love her. But Jassi is unmindful; she is thinking whether Armaan Sir will come tonight, whether he will be able to recognize her. Ultimately she discloses her anxiety o Nandini that she is not prepared for the party yet as she thinks she will not be able to go there in front of Arman Sir.

GULMOHUR

Armaan is sitting in his chair and thinking: Jassi , you don't know how eager I am to talk to you! I have so much to tell you, I have so much to ask you!!! Now I am sure that you are aware o he fact that I a not involved with all the police-drama which was played to harass your family. Now you know that I am innocent. Then why are you still not coming, why are you still keeping me waiting? Why? Why? Why? ????????  armaan's eyes are full of tears!!!!!!

RAJ'S PLACE

Raj is preparing himself for the party! He is very happy and he is thinking: woooohooooo! I am coming Jessica ! I am coming!!! Generally I don't care too much about my looks .but tonight I will make myself very handsome to impress you darling!!!( Raj is whistling  and making funny faces as usual!!!!)

MALIKA'S PLACE

Mallika is also preparing herself for the party .she is wearing a golden dress and looking stunning as usual! She is applying some eye-shadow and thinks: tonight is that night where we will have the opportunity to impress people to give us loans and for that I have to look very very beautiful. Well, Jesica Bedi at last I will get the opportunity to see you and let me see what is in you that everybody is mad for you!( Mallika is slightly jealous as she is also a beautiful lady and friends, every beautiful girl is by default jealous of other beautiful girl !!!)

ARYAN'S PLACE

Aryan is also considering that party to be important and he is also preparing himself to go there!

HOTEL

VIPs are entering in the party------

Mandira Bedi,Nigar Khan, Aman Verma,Divya Dutta, Ramesh Sippy,Shefali Chhaya,etc.etc.

HOTEL-ROOM

Purab enters Jassi's room and asks her whether she is prepared because guests have started coming. But jasssi is not ready yet, she takes another 10 minutes. Purab then requests Nandini to come with him for a while, as he wants to talk to her about some urgent matter. Nandini goes with Purab.

OUTSIDE THE ROOM

Coming out from the room Purab tells Nandini: Nandini, the day has come for which we were waiting! After tonight she will be a star and everybody will run after her to catch a glimpse of her. She will be strong and confident. But I have a fear in my mind!! in the midst of everything will we lose our Jassi? Will this fame and glory take our Jassi away from us( from us or from me Purab????) ???Nandini says: look Purab! it is not important whether these will take jassi away from us, it is more important that Jassi should be successful and she should achieve whatever she wanted to achieve."

INSIDE THE ROOM

Jassi is thinking that tonight is that night for which she waited eagerly and she must be successful tonight. For that she requires blessings of her papaji,mama and bebe! She remembers that night when she became CEO and they went out for a dinner! Her eyes are filling with tears!!! She promises: papaji I promise you that i will regain your lost glory and when I will do it I will go back to my home, to my bebe!!! She is remembering her bebe's words, whatever happens ,happens for your benefit!

HOSPITAL

Bebe is lying in her sick bed.Nandu and Amrit are sitting there. Bebe is asking whether Jasssi has come.They request Bebe not to think about Jassi and to take rest.Bebe smiles and says that Jassi' news is the medicine for her. the moment Jassi's news has come ,she started improving.Nandu is very happy hearing that and exclaims that this is like a miracle. Bebe says she has a request to Nandu,he wants a picture of Jassi that se will keep under her pillow and whenever she is upset ,she will watch it.Amrit is upset,she says how she can bring a photo of Jassi, as all the photos were destroyed by her father!!! Bebe says she does not know that! She just wants it!

JESSICA-LAUNCH-PARTY

NDTV INDIA is covering the programme. The anchor is saying: welcome to Jessica-Launch Party! Tonight it a very big party and as you see lots of celebrities are coming here to take part this party. We will go and ask them what they are feeling right now!

The anchor is asking different celebrities what they are feeling about Jessica. they are saying like

1.Wonderful atmosphere here

2.wow! She is gorgeous

3.she has definitely lots of potential

4.she is a star!!!

5.wooohooo!!!

In short everyone is excited about the party and about Jessica.

ROOM

Jassi is prepared and looking gorgeous,she is looking at the mirror!!! Purab enters.he says: aye! What are you doing? Do you know form now you will be a big star! Everybody will run after you and everybody will love you from now!!  I cannot not catch you buti can catch your beauty!!1

Jassi does not understand : what do you mean?

Purab: I mean I can take your snaps !!!(Purab smiles)

Purab takes some snaps of Jassi with his cell!

PARTY

People are continuing giving opinions.

Jassi is coming to the party and hoping that Arman Sir will come tonight and see her.

Raj is coming down from his car,everyone is taking snaps and he is overwhelmed !!!!someone puts a microphone in front of him nd asks him what does he think about this party! He is soooo excited that he cannot tell anything clearly: well.what can I say……..woooohooo… Jessica is soooo beautiful….she is sooo….i mean Jessica jaissi koi nehi, that's all I can say, hehehe!!!!!

Mallika and Aryan are entering! Mallika is smiling sweetly!everyone is taking their snaps!!!!

Mainca,the vamp model is coming!!!! Someone asks her about Jessica and she as usual makes some sarcastic comments about her!!! She has no pass for the night and the guard is not allowing her to enter .she is very angry and at last she shows Purab's visiting card to the guard and manages to enter!!!

Mallika and Aryan are giving their opinions in their usual kinky  and sarcastic fashion!!!🤢🤢🤢

Jassi is observing who are coming standing in the corner ! she sees that mallika and Aryan are coming!she remembers all those sarcastic comments which Mallika used to make at her when she was working  in GM. She remembers how Aryan insulted her in front of everybody in the board meeting! She is angry and her eyes are teary! She thinks: after a long time we are face to face once again! But today the circumstances have changed and I am also a changed person now!

Raj once again gives his opinion,:Jessica is the beauty queen, she is the queen of my life!! And then he goes elsewhere taking Mainca in his arms( wah! Kya baat hai!!!)

Someone asks purab that as he is the main man behind this show, what does he feel ? Purab says;well, all I can say that tonight a new star is born!tomorrow she will glitter in such a way that the whole world will be amazed seeing her!!

Jassi says to Nandini that sheis ready for the party and for the press meet but she is not ready for GM people!!! She is nervous of thinking that Armaan sir will come!!!!!!!😳😳😳

Nandini says;uhh! Jassi , stop thinking about arman sir!this is your dream night!why are you spoiling it thinking about Armaan? You have worked soo hard for this night !!!btw, I have talked to Mallika, you know!

Immediately Jassi asks, what did she say? Will armaan sir come?

Nandini is now clearly annoyed with Jassi, she says: don't damage everything remembering armaan! Be strong and be brave! To achieve your target you have to be free from all types of emotions!

People are continuing giving their opinions! Among them there are, Anu Malik,  Mandira Bedi!!!! they are saying like
wonderful, she is gorgeous, she is talented, this is a wonderful atmosphere!!! etc etc.etc…… 

That's all! goodnight! I am going to sleep! Tata!😃😃😃!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
man how much longer do we have to wait. by the way great  update rumi👏
usa_girl0021 thumbnail

thank u so much rumi   i was hoping to see arman and jassi together for today's show but T&D broke my heart😭

FreshAir thumbnail

thanks for the wonderful update Rumi.

Jeez T&D are gonna drag this one out all week long for sure.

loveneha_r thumbnail
thanks so much rumi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pretty thumbnail
how long r they going to delay the confrontation man................thanx for the update
rose85 thumbnail
thnx a lot for the update....when thy goona show armman i bet ya thy will stretch their metting or eye contact up till thursday 😭 ..plz t&d dont torture us ne more.. 😭
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Thanks for the update Rumi... It looks like they are going to st-re-tc-h Armaan and Jassi face to face till thursday...

Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjknrokz

man how much longer do we have to wait. by the way great  update rumi👏

Till Thursday, I guess!!

Thanks Rumi for the update😊

jprasad thumbnail
Thanks Rumi, you rock!!!! 😃