Fan Fictions

ArHi SS/FF: Time After Time - Pt22 Pg 98 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 114

FAYKHAN29

IF-Rockerz

FAYKHAN29

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
great! updated soon plz pm mexxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi SS/FF: Time After Time - Pt22 Pg 98 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bookadict303

Goldie

bookadict303

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Continue soon :)

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
WHAT?

a] could u pm me? Big smile
and b] who is this? what?
lemme guess she was playing with the kids? hopefully..

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
hello! have just found your ss/ff, lol. and i must say nice!! wow. love the latest update. very hot! i wonder why khushi is screaming
xxx

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
love it please pm

ashna27

ashna27

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Thank you all so very much for you beautiful messages :) means a lot really. Wishing you and your families a very Happy New Year. I am not sure but i think this might just be the last update for this year :P

Chapter 4

"Get Off ME, please I am begging you" Khushi tossed, kicking and screaming in her bed her hands fisted tightly on the bedsheets holding on for dear life. She was having a nightmare. He had never seen anything like this before. He rushed to her side and stopped, should he wake her up, how would she react if she saw him there.

Khushi was now sobbing and begging her tormentor to stop in her sleep. He had to stop this, "KHUSHI" he called out loud and sharp, she snapped up startled, tears streaming down her cheeks, her body covered in a sheen of sweat. Suddenly she felt a shiver, she was so cold. She looked around taking in her whereabouts and then straight at him. So many questions brimmed in those eyes and he had to muster all his courage to not break down and scoop her in his arms and tell her it would all go away, because he knew that wasn't true.

"I must have had those nightmares again. Sorry I didn't mean to wake you. They had stopped. Coming back here, she gestured around the room ' its not easy. Maybe I shouldn't have stayed."

Arnav walked to the coffee table by the retreat in her room and picked up a glass and filled it with water from the jug. He walked up to her and held out the glass. "here, drink some." She took the glass, her hands shaking. He did nothing to help steady her. Instead he walked straight out of her room.

She stared after him starting to boil up at his complete lack of empathy. What was she expecting she asked herself. Rakshash Singh to pick her up and whisper sweet nothings or to apologise for being the catalyst of nightmares? She looked up when she heard movement by the door.

Arnav stood at the door with a sleeping Piyush bundled up in his arms. He walked over to her and placed Piyush next to her on the bed. "I know there isn't anything I can say to make you feel better or to make the rest of the night more comfortable. I know I could never protect you the way I should have all those years ago. But this little guy knows karate and be it the big bad wolf or any other demon in your life past or present just hold him tight and they will go away."  Arnav avoided her eyes and shuffled off the bed walked towards the door and paused, looked back and saw Khushi lay back down and spoon her body into Piyushs' silent tears streaming down her face, but with a far more relaxed expression than the horrifying hollowness he had seen when she was having her nightmare.

He closed the door softly behind him and leaned against the wall. How could he have been so blind. How could have allowed this beautiful doll to break. How could he fix anything?

"Masi? How did I get here?" Piyush woke up a little flustered. His hair tousled. He looked around and gave a beaming smile at his Masi. "Good morning handsome,  Oh masi was a little scared last night of the big bad wolf and needed her hero to protect her." Khushi ruffled his hair and pulled him close into a hug. Piyush giggled. "Do you want me to show you my karate kick? I can do a big roundhouse kick!"

Jas burst in the door and screamed "Pilliow fight!!!" and ran onto the bed jumping with her Aunty K and Piyush.

A few doors doon Arnav Singh Raizada stirred at the sound of another scream, this time it was followed by peels of giggles and tinkling laughter. His heart filled up. He settled further into his pillow and sighed content. Please let her life always be filled with sounds of laughter.

Khushi walked downstairs dressed skinny jeans and a white cotton shirt. Her hair was pulled back into a messy bun with stray curls hugging her face. She wore a sheer pink gloss on lips and as he looked up at her he couldn't get over her effortless beauty. HE quickly averted her gaze and went off in another direction. His need to leave didn't go unnoticed by her. Her thoughts drifted momentarily to the night before.

She had breakfast and ventured out to the pool by the lounge with a book and spent most of the morning reading.

RP had come by with a nice cup of tea and sipped the tea quietly planning the afternoon. She needed to go shopping to pick up some indian clothes. She didn't own anymore salwars and she knew when the rest of the family arrived it would be better if she had a couple. He thoughts kept drifting back to last night and the sight of him standing at her door with Piyush. She closed her eyes and sighed. It was perhaps the single most thoughtful thing anyone had ever done for her. She couldn't believe how perfect it was. She knew even if he tried to console her she would have lashed out at him and probably sunk deeper into the chasm of that nightmare. So he filled her instead with love, a love so pure that no demon could taint it. A love that only a child could give. There was so many layers to this man and she thought she had peeled them all a few years ago!

She got up and padded across the house looking for Arnav. He had kept away the whole morning. She looked all over finally finding him downstairs in the study leaning into an easel.  She looked around the room, the walls were lined with mahogany shelves stacked high to the ceiling with books. Rolls of fabric haphazardly strewn across the warm leather lounge and big mahogany writing desk. Red silk, marroon crushed dupion, green crepe, brocade, embroidery, all luxurios rolls. On the far side a mannequin stood wrapped in more luxurious material.  

"You guys have remodelled this place quite a bit, she said quietly." "He looked up at her and put down his  pencil. "oh yes, that pathetic excuse of a study we had wasn't quite enough. Besides Piyush uses that as a play area now."  He paused a bit waiting for her to speak and when she didn't he picked up his pencil again and got back to his sketch.

"You're designing now?" She picked up a few sketches, a strangely familiar feeling swept into her as she looked at the sketch in her hand, but couldn't quite place it.

<have a look at the designs  http://www.seasonsindia.com/showcase/gallery_2011/showcase_sea.jsp

"Just this particular line. It's a special line. Traditional "  Arnav replied, his eyes following her as she picked up the sketches.

"They are good. No they are actually beautiful. How come you never designed before?" She continued finger the sketches .

He looked up at her unable to hide the enthusiasm from his face or voice, "you really like them?"

"Yeah, they are amazing. So how come you never designed before?"

"When I first started AR I was driven by ambition of wanting to climb to the top. To be the richest man.  My passion was fuelled by that desire and that desire alone. As time went by I could hire the best designers and concentrate on getting richer. I bought businesses. In many ways, designing was beneath me by then. I was top boss.Now I have everything money could buy but nothing I want. I quit AR as the operating CEO. Akash and Payal run the company together. Payal wanted to launch a traditional line and asked me design and I guess its been a while so I thought why not! I am quite touched that you like it."

"I came to thank you for last night. I must have disturbed your sleep with my kicking and screaming. Sorry. And Thanks for bring Piyush in." If his confession had taken her aback she didnt show it on her face. She met his eyes. They always captivated her. Even in his anger the fury behind them had always captivated her. The emotions he held in his eyes  drawing her in like a moth to a flame.

"I was also hoping I could borrow a car, I need to go shopping."

"Of course, just let me make sure a driver is ready." Arnav was glad he didn't have to respond to her earlier comment. He wasn't sure he knew how.

"Oh that wont be necessary. Just a car is fine. I know my way around I can drive myself. That is, if you don't have an issue with me driving your car. Actually you better ask the driver to come. Yes, that would be better" She quickly realised her folly and tried to correct it. How could she ask to drive one of his cars. That was ridiculous.

He took out keys from his pocked and handed them to her.  "These are for the smallest car in the house. So would probably suit you the most. Unless you are expecting company in which case you have the SUV," he fished around searching for the SUV keys, they must be upstairs.

"Oh no, small is perfect. Are you sure?" He gave her a boyish grin and said, "I am still a businessman, I have good insurance. Will you be joining us for lunch?"

Her heart skipped at his smile, he looked so wonderful smiling. "Ummm, no I had a pretty big breakfast. I might be a while. Thanks again."

She walked up and out of the house towards the garage or rather a small showroom of cars. She pressed the button on the remote and looked to see which car responded. A black Audi RS8 with the number plate ASR 001. Khushi shook her head and walked towards the driver door. 

For PMs - Buddy me.

Next Part: Chapter 5: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2644932&TPN=9

A link to an earlier OS: Ashiqani Andaaz

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2525846

Edited by Divvy - 30 December 2011 at 10:40pm

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555barbie_gurlRain_dropsanjana_kapoorFatush09payakaanonymous1906rattannamdhari0Petunia11palemsrsneena2000spnksmdm2013Mirabellanusha_nehafluffyktautwinkle662kashevmistletoe22Black_beauty321abcchandarani1Dee-joa123felly_akdkumarroseycheekDimz13arshifan91Aplihsshiprajavakil10MairaKhan1180renee.beesessyN33MAprerna31smeghnasblah_blah3dhrashteevikadesigirlAnupa28cpervaizixrayNirjhor105m-g19rati123rainyday3000dmg_roks_antarahemvb..Naina..sparikhdbr_kmichilove_kukiCythereaseshatree..Damsel..nayikasmileyhug7679N0306-.Pearl.-segadaaytnewmoon2011laksh65zaniaxFAYKHAN29zafiKrishnaluv94--Siva--AquaBluez17Water.desisweetheart9Aisha1996ShafooHansaNtinseluswah.hea.GayuArnavLyssaPieMephistodumas

dbr_kmichi

IF-Dazzler

dbr_kmichi

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
hey very nice ..plz add me to your pm list

Mephisto

IF-Sizzlerz

Mephisto

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
ur ss is so goodSmile plz pm me

Post Reply New Post

Go to top