ArHi SS/FF: Time After Time - Pt22 Pg 98 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
sounds great  continue soon and add me to ur pm list plz
Big bag wolf??

Please PM me next time dear😊
Awesomeee! Love it already! It was adorable 😛 Continue continue continueee! (btw, who's this chote chacha and chachi? 😲)
awesome great start pls add me 2 the pm list pls pm me when u update next part
Luvd it
plz continue soon
add me in & do pm me whenever u next update
interesting start please continue and pm
That was a great start.👏👏👏👏👏 I loved Chapter 1.
Please continue soon. Please PM me when you update. Thanks.😃
Originally posted by Sivaranjani

Big bag wolf??

Please PM me next time dear😊

Haha...this Arnav lost his eloquence too...becomes a bumbling fool in front of Khushi and says "big bag wolf"  :P thanks...will fix it up :)

Thanks for all your comments - do keep them coming in, feels wonderful to read :-)  This part is a bit slow but kinda required to set the scene...

PRECAP: "A big bad wolf chased her out!" Arnav completed the sentence for her. Khushi looked up at Arnav. Piyush seemed content with this explanation and didn't ask anything else. He turned his attention at the pretty dangling earrings Khushi wore.

"Yes, you're right about that I guess. A big bad wolf did chase me out."

Part 2

They looked at each other for a moment before Khushi broke the gaze, she didn't want to continue this conversation further. There would be time for that. She had a lot to say and he would hear it with time. She put Piyush down with a kiss and he ran off to find Jas.

"I better get going. I am sorry to barge in on you, Jiji didn't mention she wouldn't be here, and NK didn't say anything about this honeymoon either.  I will find a hotel. Would you mind if I ask one of your drivers to drive me to the hotel?" Khushi was being formal and quite polite.

"Look, I don't want to pressurise you into anything ' and whatever you are comfortable with is fine by me, but this is a big house ' you must be tired. I don't really know where you are coming from although I can guess." He added, his eyes wandering in the direction of Jas who was sitting on the living room rug with building blocks. "You are more than welcome to stay here, I won't get in your way and you can spend some time with the kids ' if that's what you want."

"Thank you but'"

Arnav threw his hands up in resignation "It was only a suggestion ...whatever you want. If you would like I can call up a hotel and make a reservation as well...or you can do that yourself'"

This time Khushi looked into his eyes. She wasn't worried about his honesty, Arnav Singh Raizada was an honest man, that much she knew. It was his temper and blind love and trust for his sister that had always been his undoing. She moved her eyes to Piyush and Jas on the rug. She ached to get to know Piyush, to play games with him to read to him and to shower him with love that only a Masi can give.

"Ok Arnav, I will stay."  Her tone was flat, masking even a hint of what had transpired between them in the past. She was much more comfortable in her own shoes now. She could face him eye to eye, she knew how to stand up for herself. She was no longer the naive 20 yo who was so easily bossed around by Arnav Singh Raizada, her family and Shyam. 

Arnav could sense Khushi conducting a swift risk assessment of her statement. He would make this easy for her. He maintained a straight face at her statement even though inside he was doing cartwheels that she had agreed. He didn't expect this, but then again he wasn't so sure he knew the lady standing before him. He couldn't wait to get to know her. But that can wait, "Khushi, don't worry. I will stay out of your way. Just let me know whatever you need ' or there is RP for that too'or really you could just let Piyush know whatever you need, he could probably do a lot better than me anyway!" he smiled warmly at her and walked off. "Yo Punch and Judy ' your masi/Aunty K is staying, show her to her room'.Piyush you can pick! Princess Jasmine, get your Aunty K some towels from the linen room, Khushi I will get RP to send your things to your room. See you later" with that he spun on his heels and left.

Khushi stared with her mouth slightly open, was this the same Raakshas Singh Raizada? Surely she had just met an imposter!

"Yaaay!!! You're staying with us! Its going to be so much fun! Come lets go to your room, you can sleep next to Jas and my room'ok Maasi? And if the big bad wolf comes I can karate chop him!!"

Khushi laughed and said "you know karate? What else can you do?"  Piyush's eyes lit up as started listing all the different things he was interested in starting with his new Tintin Lego set.

"Jazzie pie, thank you for the towels honey. Why don't take Piyush and go play and let me take a shower. Don't be naughty now'" The kids ran off. She looked around her room, it wasn't the guest room, thank god for that. She wasn't sure she was ready to walk into that room or Arnav's room yet.  Her room opened out to a lovely terrace garden, this was new, it wasn't there before, obviously the Raizada's had remodelled some.  

"Didi apka saman. Humara naam RamPrakash hai. Aap hume RP bhi sakte hai." A tall and skinny looking man entered with her suitcases and placed them by bed.

"Namaste RP-ji, shukriya yeh bags lane ki liye ' kaafi bhari hai. OP,JP,HP-ji sub theek hai?"

RP beamed a huge smile at her mention of his family " Haan Didi, sub bilkul theek hai.  Aapko chai ya kuch thanda chaiye? Thakke honge aap? Aap ko kuch bhi chaiye to bus hume awaz de dena. Aur aap dupair ka khana to khaenge na?"

"Haan-ji hum khana bhi khaenge, aur khane ke baad ek cup chai banadenge to bohut achca hoga!" Khushi smiled back. With that RP left the room and she got ready to take a shower.

As she walked towards the dining room for lunch she stopped at the top of the stairs, not entirely believing the sight before her.  Arnav stood next to RP in the kitchen and was chopping what seemed like salad veggies. He was tossing bits of the vegetables into the air and catching them in his mouth causing the kids to break into peels of giggles. He aimed some at their mouths too.  This could not be the same man she once knew. There was nothing threatening about this Arnav. The old Arnav wouldn't have been caught dead cooking anything, hated kids and never smiled. This Arnav was working side by side with the domestic aide (RP) and entertaining a couple of 5 year olds! This Arnav was wearing cargo shorts and a t-shirt!  She strolled over to them and slid into a high stool next to Jas.

Arnav looked up to meet her eyes. He had seen her stand at the stairs but decided not to react cos he sensed her discomfort. She would need time, this cant be easy for her. Not after everything that happened. She looked divine in her wet hair which now hung in messy waves around her shoulders. She wore loose white harem pants and a baby pink singlet and a beaded necklace. She looked angelic standing on the stairs.

"Hi, need any help?" she enquired uncertainly. "Err no, nearly done. We're having burgers today. Everythings done. Just gotta add the dressing to the salad, Italian or French?" He couldn't believe he was actually asking her that and gently shook his head the old Khushi Kumari Gupta wouldn't have known the difference, not that it mattered because he would have never bothered asking anyway. Something told him, this Khushi Kumari Gupta knew the difference and would like to be asked.

"Italian please." She replied softly but surely.

The four of them had lunch. Arnav and Khushi didn't really speak much. Piyush and Jas did most of the talking, they mostly laughed and talked to the kids.

After lunch while RP cleared out the table, Arnav disappeared into the kitchen. Khushi took the kids to the lounge and sat on the couch, tucked her feet under her, threw her head back and closed her eyes. This was strange, she was mad to be doing this, yet somewhere deep down inside why did it feel so right?

"Chai." He held out a mug to her.  "You made tea?" she nearly choked on her words as she could still see RP wiping down the table. Arnav chuckled, "people change. You should know that" he stated simply. She took the tea, he walked off and sat on couch opposite her and reached for a newspaper. "You look different." She ventured, unsure whether she should have said it or not, his expression changed to a slightly amused one, looked up from the paper and said "so do you."

"well I couldn't go about life wearing pompoms forever could i?" He smiled at the memory and said, "I dunno, I kinda got used to the pompoms. Started liking them really." He paused and then sighed and added "but suits on the other hand are rather suffocating!" They both shared a laugh. This might not be such a bad idea, thought Khushi. It didn't have to be as difficult as they had imagined it. They were both lost in their own thoughts when the phone rang.

************************* Buddy me if you want PMs********************

Next Part: Part 3 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2644932?pn=6

Edited by Divvy - 12 years ago