Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Ronit rocked in kyunki !!!

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hey all sweetoo fans ,
Did you watch kyunki? Today's episode was one of the BEST episodes of kyunki. Ronit was at his usual best...Amazing acting, and he looked hot and sexy as usual !!!

Great performance really....His outburst against Tulsi...WOW...His caring attitude towards Gautam....CHWEEET...His obedient-son-attitude towards his mother- NATURAL.....his anger for Karan- PERFECT
In short.....got to see a typical RONITIAN performance after a long long time....It's stuff like this that makes us his fans, isn't it?
Since nothing exciting is happening on kzk front except anurag and prerna's "Who cries more" contests, Kyunki is THE show to watch, at least right now.

Mihirian/ Bajajian,
Arti

ronitr Senior Member
ronitr
ronitr

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Ooh yes ronit was back to action in kyunki after a long time....kyunki was becoming intolerable with no mihir and tulsi's monoact(as usual)...but mihir was rocking to night..

Gussa ho tho aisaAngrytulsi ki bolthi bandh...

after gussa those tears in his eyes....showed mihir's love to tulsiCryhe was forced by the situation to scold her...Heart

the loving son was so sweet...as usual.....Embarrassed

all the expressions were well expressed by ronit...after all he is the best actor....and yes he looked too good...especially in the last scene near the doorEmbarrassed

but why does mihir is always in the wrong side???Angry

hope to see more of ronit in the coming days also...awesome acting!!!!!feeling proud to be a ronit fan...kzk is really dragging now with more AONU....intolerable...Angry

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:44am | IP Logged
hi ppl!!
wow arti! gr8 topic...as usual...i was so damn bowled over by Ronit that i am planning to video-record some hi-points of his yesterday's performance...esp the scenes with gautam,karan......and the best one- with Tulsi....i had gone in true sense--"bawli" after the episode....i almost immediately caught up with my younger bro and started my "ronit-bhashan"LOL...he's gonna watch it today with me...actually he's sort of a fan too...but he's always criticizing him to tease me....and that's real fun!
anyways...coming back to Ronit...he was just awesome...he gave incredibly realistic expressions in the first scene with Gautam and the last one with Tulsi and the way he stood near the door with his hand on it----ooh!TOO MUCH HOT!Wink
he was GOD yesterday!
waiting desperately for the repeat!!!!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEDDDD -
ronitfan!
whew!Tongue
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:46am | IP Logged
proud to be a ronit-fan!Big smile
Naina_in Groupbie
Naina_in
Naina_in

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Isnt he a sweetoo? The way he came to meet gautam and family and lifted up Mayank, holded him and kissed him, he is so good with small babies. I hope they show more and more of Mihir in Kyunki as Kzk is hopeless. Proud to be Ronitian.
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 11:06am | IP Logged
THE EPISODE ROCKED!!!!!
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
It was toooo kooooollll..... i just loved it..... PROUD TO BE A RONITIAN

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top