Tumhari Disha

update for 11th-monday - Page 4

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
OMGGGGGGGGG...this episode has to be the best Episode!!!

The whole DK posing for the PIC scene..HEHE..πŸ˜†...but wait doesnt disha already have a cell??....lolzz

but teh whole dish feeding Dk scene..oh my gosh..sooooooooooo cuteee😳😳😳....and dK caressing our D ladys' hands..πŸ˜†.very naughty indeedπŸ˜‰

Bomby!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail

Thx for the awesum update!

lalgulab thumbnail
thanks for an awesome update twinecool..  can't wait to watch this episode πŸ˜Š
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

πŸ‘ Wonderful, fabulous update Twine πŸ˜†, thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

And 😑😭 ( banging my head again) I missed watching a romantic scene as swathi said thanks to ekta 😳. Hope I get to see the two D's Gudi Padwa scene when its repeated today evening.

Once again thanks twine, keep it up.

Love Lata

Mamta_ thumbnail

Tx a mill Twinecool!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!DK posing 4 a pic.........."Tevar badal rahe he"πŸ˜‰.......Can't wait 2 watch it 4 myself...........

Strike 1 for DishaπŸ‘πŸΌ...........time 2 return the favours to Gargi/Pari in kind!!!

Mamta

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Memasaab yes i can post the videos when they show the episodes in UK...hopefully and will make sure this time it is censored hehehehheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but in the meantime if anyone would like to do the honours..ufff i can't imagine this has got to be one of the best...especially the thread tying ufffffffffffffff....how cool can't wait..

SamyπŸ˜ƒ

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi

what a episode!!!!

thanks alot Twinecool!!! Disha to the rescue, she will revenge Gargi and Pori to any limit!!! Gr8!!!!πŸ‘

I can't wait for tommorows update!!! Thanks!!!

Love Eran!!!

Princes_Mad! thumbnail
WOW what a hot episode we all know that Disha has already made a special place 4 DK in her heart im so happy it will all change know and DK also praised her by saying ahh u can get thru any problem god has gave u the strength i think some1 betta get photos of that episode otherwise i will go bananas its 2 gud 2 be true, im sure that know Disha will take revenge from Gargi and Pori and make sure they are off DK's back, see again she is trying to protect Disha!

Luv Mad1