Sandhya and Suraj

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Hello everybodyLOL
I haven't been visiting the forum for two days i think,i watch the episodes thoLOL
Everyone's worried about the decision Bhabo will make we all know,kick her outOuch...BUt SBS NEVER showed what Suraj reaction will be!!
So i will like to discuss about how Suraj will take this!!He was really weakened about thar whole Bhabo jail incident!!We all know it was Sandhya who took Bhabho out of jail,and plus sach khabhi chupta nahi,SO..Meenaxi will have her few days soonOuch
Anyways and the BabaSaa was saying that when Suraj gets angry its really hard for him to come back!! Will this whole track would be each other's realization or Cvs has something else for us??
Plz reply peepsLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

npg19Add123b2011arshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sandhya and Suraj" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

npg19

npg19

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
i think so...but can't predict about next tracks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123b2011arshi_karish

Add123

Add123

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I don't think sandhya will be kicked out of the house, caz she has no where to go, as of Suraj  I think he's more upset wid Bhabo for calling the press in family issues, then he's at Sandhya ... and he has seen how caring and self-less she is in yesterday's epi :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

npg19b2011arshi_karish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top