»-(¯`v´¯)»Cêzåññê Khåñ Fåñ C£üb»-(¯`v´¯)» - Page 5

Posted: 17 years ago

My pleasure gracella,u r now in this club.Plz try to be active here😊And nice pic&coll&sig

Originally posted by Gracella

😎 🤗 Th@nKs a lOt De@r aamna for creating such a awesome Fanclub! i've also been a huge fan of Cezzu for years!!!i would love to join the club!!!! 👍🏼 😎

Anu
[/URL]

[/URL]

Originally posted by maha khan

sara actualy woh kissi ko ans nahin deta na is liye sab us ko boltay hain but one thing is sure that he has done something wrong otherwise shweta itni bhi buri nahin hai yaar

but yaar if they had an affair,shweta is equally wrong in it.But just lets not talk abt tht now

And apart frm a gr8 actor cezzu is a gr8 dancer as well.I saw him dancing in kuch kardikhana hai,kya kamaal ka dance kiya tha usne.Wow maza aagaya tha
arey amna, dont say that u did it all by urself yaar...kudoos to u onthe brilliant piece of work 👏 👏 👏

And yaar make me the part of this fan club..u know how much biggest fan I m of cezzane *meri jaan 😉*

CEZZANE ROCKZ ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

Thnx alot ppl 4 the great response 😃
arre aap to ab is club ki jaan ban chucki hain.Now rock this club maddy,welcome back
Originally posted by amna malik

And apart frm a gr8 actor cezzu is a gr8 dancer as well.I saw him dancing in kuch kardikhana hai,kya kamaal ka dance kiya tha usne.Wow maza aagaya tha

arey amna exactly yaar ..it was an inspiring performance!!! He was awesome in it and u know he can dance well but cant sing in a better way...he tried at pkp and sung tujhey dekha toh yeh jana sanam!! aww he was looking so cheweet while singing it😃😃😃It wasnt the best performance but he  tried alot and yet he was somewat successful..i love him in that song😃it was an electrifying performance for me.😉

Marjawa uski ada per😉

LOOK WHAT MY FANS DID TO ME
   By: Sandipan Dalal
   April 2, 2005

Shabbir Ahluwalia
I remember this girl who came to meet me on the sets of Kahiin To Hoga, and I interacted with her for quite a while. But when I was preparing to go back for the shoot and it was time for her to leave, she started weeping. The entire crew tried to cheer her up and make her feel better.

Hiten Tejwani
This bunch of big-time fans actually sent me my own honeymoon snaps! I don't know how on earth they clicked us (he and wife Gauri Pradhan), when we thought we were away from the public eye. At times, I feel stalked by these crazy buggers as they keep doing something or the other to grab our attention.

Chetan Hansraj
There's this cute 13-year-old girl called Rabia, from Pakistan, who religiously saves her pocket money and gives me a call at the end of every month. I was amazed to know that she prefers to spend her entire pocket money on making an international call. I've never been so touched before or since.

Cezanne Khan
I've had all kinds of hilarious experiences. I used to receive blood-smeared letters emanating a foul stench from this fan, who was trying to win my sympathy. In another incident, I was mobbed by a group of women in Delhi and was left with tattered clothes and scratches at the end of the fiasco!

Ronit Roy
I'm attached to this fan of mine, Sneha, a student in Pune. She has an incredible treasure trove of all my pictures and articles published so far, and, you won't believe it, even I don't have a few of them! However, she's my biggest critic too. She watches all my soaps, evaluates my performance and sends me feedback whenever she can.

Manav Gohil
This Nagpur-based girl called Pooja sent her four brothers to me with a marriage proposal. It was so filmi as her brothers kept pleading their sister's cause; I was so embarrassed! She sends me flowers, chocolates and cards with messages like "Main aapki dasi ban ke rahungi, aap mujhe apnaa ke to dekhiye."

Hussain
I was driving and took a wrong turn, almost hitting this biker across the road. The guy started abusing me, but as soon as he approached my car and saw me, he was so embarrassed. "Yeh to hamara Sumeet bhai hai," he exclaimed, and started apologising for his harsh words, claiming that he practically worships me.

yes amna ur right he rocks in kuch kar dikhana hai yaar kitna cool lag raha tha cezzu yaar tum logo ke pass is dance ki video nahi hai 😕

arre aap to ab is club ki jaan ban chucki hain.Now rock this club maddy,welcome back

SO SWEET AMNA... yeah will rock yaar😃

Originally posted by madiha_17

arey amna exactly yaar ..it was an inspiring performance!!! He was awesome in it and u know he can dance well but cant sing in a better way...he tried at pkp and sung tujhey dekha toh yeh jana sanam!! aww he was looking so cheweet while singing it😃😃😃It wasnt the best performance but he  tried alot and yet he was somewat successful..i love him in that song😃it was an electrifying performance for me.😉

Marjawa uski ada per😉

i liked the way he sung the song wid actions.God he was looking so cute.but tht dance performance was amazing.He is very very very talented yaar.He can act,he can dance,he can sing a bit,he can fight and most of all he can cook.All in one.Wow na