Angad/Alcohol/Drugs.........

Posted: 18 years ago
Angad's family should be executed....poor Angad...he has no personal life....he is doing out his frustration in alcohol n drugs...and what his mother cares about? That Angad keeps churning millions for them? what a sicko family. Today Angad's friend got concerned and told Angad to not to get addicted to pills. Angad told him IN EXTREME FRUSTRATION THAT," To aur kya karoon yaar? Din-raat ek karta hoon, round the clock.Aur kya karoon?"

I hate Angad's mom.

Don't mind but allow me to drool....WHAT A VOICE!πŸ‘

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
I agree, angad's mom only cares about work and not her son. She need to let angad take a break from work. πŸ˜‰
if he will stop working then who is gonna earn money for the family??
I also agree, I think Agnand needs a HUGE break.  I think you guys are right, his mom pushes him too much, for work...
I agree. But there's a lot of parents like that. But at the end they just want their kids to come out being on top. Their intentions are good but they just end up missing the whole point to making their children happy. Angad deserves a break. This story sounds soo similar to this other story I read except the guy wasn't a singer. His mom was just pushing him into becoming someone "perfect" and excelling in everything that comes to him. Being on top is bascially what I'm saying. I don't really like the mother that much but not for Angad reasons ... its for Kripa reasons. πŸ₯±
he needs love of a good women im always available angadπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†j/k
πŸ˜›
Edited by |iami5o4| - 18 years ago
thats where Kripa comes in I guess~! πŸ˜Š I can see how the story will go now ... 

Originally posted by |iami5o4|

thats where Kripa comes in I guess~! πŸ˜Š I can see how the story will go now ... 

kripa comes in where?????πŸ˜•

Kripa comes in to rescue him from his depression which equals LOVE