Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged

pls vote. my vote goes to ARYAN. also state y u find him/her hot.

I find Aryan hot 'coz of his smile.Tongue he has got a very sweet smile.Embarrassed he has also got a nice body.Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOT!!!!!" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

s-pari

s-pari

Posted: 23 April 2006 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I have voted for Aryan because it is because of him that SPECIAL SQUAD is SPECIAL ...i like his looks,body language,i love his walk,smile,his acting skills...everything ...

sammie

IF-Rockerz

sammie

Posted: 23 April 2006 at 7:21am | IP Logged
aryan ofcourse, neday Smile

viral_shah

Goldie

viral_shah

Posted: 23 April 2006 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
aryan Big smile

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 2:07am | IP Logged
aryan, shaina , neha, shotgun... all of them are HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!
but coz i'm a girl i thought i'd go for a man.... aryan undoubtedly is my first preference... but i tried not to b impartial as evrybody has voted for him and went for shotgun instead... man he is hot too!!!!!
(tho aryan's hotter!... tough decision! LOL )

sanyamalhotra

Goldie

sanyamalhotra

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Tho I find Aryan hot I've voted or Shaina.Her style,her body language&every thing abt her is outstanding.I'ld rate her perfect 10 on 10.

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
everyone is hot, but aryan is the best obviously...hotter is aryan and hottest is aryan-deepika pair.

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 4:55am | IP Logged
and shaina-aryan....HOT, HOTTER, HOTTEST, HOTTESTEST, HOTTESTESTEST!!!!!!!!! Thumbs Up
no offense, sofia dear!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.