Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Lucky Ji and his studies

Poll Question: Should Lucky ji complete his studies????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
4 [100.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

100prabh

Goldie

100prabh

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
I think he really doesnt need to because he's got a great buisness, and earns a lot
 but still whats ur say????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lucky Ji and his studies" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
No.. Agree with u..!!!Thumbs Up

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
No if you say that studying now will be helpful to luckyji then i would say nopes. becoz he would still be earning the same. But yes he shouldnot have said that infront of the kids "ki parh likh kar bhi yehi kaam toh karta"- i mean that could have given his son n daughter both a wrong message. They too would have thought that studies are not that important.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top