India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Did Jassi work hard to become a model?

Precious Groupbie
Precious
Precious

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged

I was reading some posts this morning and I was like, OMG I missed a lot of discussion this weekend. Here I go... another victim of HOT IF Syndrome Tongue!

Anyway, I read in one of the posts that Jassi worked hard to become a model, which may be true to some extent. But, if it were not for Purab, she wouldn't have made it to where she is today.

The original post that I read was to support the view that for Jassi to prove her worth, she needed to become a model so she would not have to take another person's help. I strongly disagree with that view. Even to become a model, she had to depend on someone else. Well, it's just my opinion.

She could have done it in many other ways and this show has lost it's original flavor. But again, I guess this can be forgiven... 'cos it's the best show I've followed so far! (Not that I watch a lot of soaps)

A small note lest I incur the wrath of thousands of Armaan's fans out there... I am one of you guys too Tongue Not for the sake of Apurva, but for the sake of who Armaan is...

Alright Purab fans, I don't want to come across as an Armaan fanatic either... So here goes... I think Purab is a great guy! His character is commendable, but the sad thing is, his love for Jassi is unrequited and I guess that's part of life <sighs>

Edited by Precious - 11 April 2005 at 10:30am

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 10:34am | IP Logged
LOL   you will suffer the wrath of having to hear us discuss how Jassi
suffers from flatulence.   Tongue

Jassi worked hard to become a model. I just fell out my chair laughing!!!   
LOL (jprasad still laughing)..... (jprasad still
laughing)..... yeah, more like Purab had to work hard at Jassi becoming a
model...he had to fire one of his top models for her sake and she walks
all over him as if he is wine grapes.

I agree with you Precious....Jessica and Jassi are Thumbs Down
Precious Groupbie
Precious
Precious

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 10:43am | IP Logged

When I said "she could have done it in many other ways", I was talking about "proving her worth". Actually, I should have titled the discussion, "Did Jessica work hard to become a model?". I was first going to say something like "Did Jassi really work her way up to become a model?" but the limit on the no. of characters didn't let me do it.Angry

Edited by Precious - 11 April 2005 at 10:53am
Precious Groupbie
Precious
Precious

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 10:45am | IP Logged
BTW thanks JP! I am glad we agree on that... But, I am not sure if this is gonna gel with so many others... hehe!

Edited by Precious - 11 April 2005 at 10:53am
purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged
well...i agree with your views precious.
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 11:50am | IP Logged
it sorta depends.....sometimes glitz & glamour can just be a ray of luck or sometime u'll have to end up working hard...(for eg preity zinta was just spotted by luck and all landed in her plate after that, rani had the right contacts)....
if you have the right contacts and press the right buttons u may end up reaching higher...
undoubtedly for jassi the luck came in the form of purab mehra
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Precious

When I said "she could have done it in many other ways", I was talking about "proving her worth". Actually, I should have titled the discussion, "Did Jessica work hard to become a model?". I was first going to say something like "Did Jassi really work her way up to become a model?" but the limit on the no. of characters didn't let me do it.Angry

I still agree with your points Precious.  And to answer your question, "Did Jessica work hard to become a model?"  LOL  jprasad still LOL  still LOL

I am really sorry, Precious, can I correct this question to, "How hard did Purab have to work for Jassi to become a model????"
Precious Groupbie
Precious
Precious

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
LOL... JP your LOL is now getting contagious!!! LOL

Go to top