Ruk Jaana Nahin

Indu respects sanchi and has respect of others!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
I have to say I like it that Indu respects Sanchi and calls her Sanchiji. She is younger than him but he still calls her with respect which I think might make Sanchi see Indu in always a positive way.

Indu and Prabal have similarities but a couple of things which are different are that Indu respects everyone even his friends and all of students too especially SanchiWink . Plus Indu he takes peoples feelings into account and he is very loyal too as he stands up for his friends. Main one is that Indu is good at heart who has morals and has an aura about him when people see him.

Prabal on the other hand seems like an underhanded type of person  who has no morals and wont think twice about stepping on someone to get what he wants. It seems to me he hasnt earned
 the respect of students or teachers, instead he has scared them into respecting him. One main thing is that Sanchi seemed highly unimpressed with Prabal today but she seems to get along with Indu and respects him abit too.

All in all I feel Indu's respectful behavior towards Sanchi will make him a good person in front of her & in her good books and she will come to him when she is in dire problems not Prabal. Whereas Uncleji Prabal seems to have made a bad first impression on Sanchi that wont help his chances of getting in her good books.

Indu was brilliant once agen today! Indu and Sanchi stars of the epi agen!Wink

P.S- Was it me or does Abhimanyu seem jealous with Indu taking an interest in Sanchi? Indu is already this latoo over her now imagine in a few months time!!LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MirchiQueenmingatj_black-Swetha-Ksyusha-Ivanovalizzie1765M1s5_5unsh1n3canuck-umz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indu respects sanchi and has respect of others!" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratishaa

pratishaa

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
I felt the same way! it didn't seem to me that the teacher respected the prabal, but it wasn't the case with Indu. He was happy when Indu came. Sanchi didn't seem to be impressed by prabal which made me happy. Prabal seems to be arrogant, mean and thinks highly of himself just because he can speak english well. Indu on the other hand seems to be down to earth and seems to respect people around him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratishaa

I felt the same way! it didn't seem to me that the teacher respected the prabal, but it wasn't the case with Indu. He was happy when Indu came. Sanchi didn't seem to be impressed by prabal which made me happy. Prabal seems to be arrogant, mean and thinks highly of himself just because he can speak english well. Indu on the other hand seems to be down to earth and seems to respect people around him.

Right u are. Sanchi i feel will become friends with Indu as I feel Indu is good at heart and she will see that he helped her get the scholarship and helped her family out. Also he treats Sanchi with respect by saying Sanchiji and commends her intellect too. Indu & Sanchi are going to be an interesting and fun watch wont u say as they are two different personalities who will provide that magical spark to the show as the lead jodi!Big smile I know its a not love story serial but it has that aspect of it doesnt it so just thinking about that!Wink

canuck-umz

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

looks like shukla ji LOLhas a very good relation Embarrassedwith indu singh that why he was so happy to see indu singh Big smile. its a real fact indu respects the teachers and the students as well bas thora gussa hai uske nak par warna indu is very niceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed . he treats sanchi so nicely and sanchi also inmpressed with indu sigh she treats him as avery good person .EmbarrassedEmbarrassed he treated mahek also very nicely . EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

on the ortherhand sukla ji LOLis pissed to see prabal the uncleDead , and sanchi didnt see  him as a good guy Party. lol prabal the uncles flop jalwa ROFLover the students what can i say abhout this guy oops sorry uncle DeadDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-M1s5_5unsh1n3canuck-umz

MirchiQueen

MirchiQueen

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Superbly written...Clap

And I guess Abhimanyu is irritated to see Indu taking so much interest in sanchi ji mathur...the way he got angry on abhi because he was answering for her questions... was like...ROFL 

Indu makes me smile each time I see him..Embarrassed.and sanchi??? no words for her..

and... yeah... the promo..Embarrassed

my god...this girl is really genius...I mean.. the way she has figured out that it has to be someone who is persuading the pension person ...to stop her father's pension... She is awesome...Clap

And rightly said.. the prof's class never happens...ROFL

I want to see the fresher's party... how would it be...Party

and Sanchi seemed to be irritated at this everyday class obstruction. She is upto something now...and that will be worth watching...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-canuck-umz

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Edited by survi035 - 30 December 2011 at 5:43am

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by survi035

U didnt comment and left a blank! Confused

Confused by that!

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I think that's great but why do they portray Indu as a negative character iin Sanchi's eyes in the promos (I'm confused by that) Confused

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.