EIJOOIANS..Our Pride of Honour! - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago
sammy di ! wow !!!!!! OMg i feel sooo much better !! ur rite !!! and as they say every black night has a beautiful morning ! and u just made us realise dat !eijaz khan is the king khan !! he is in our hearts treasured forever....luv u eijoo !!!!! 😳
i noticed it yesterday too, i came online n there was no nice topic to look at or comment on. well i think its becoz of the combination of studies n kavya's death which is acting as a barrier. but we really need to make this forum, ka back like it used to.

yep...agree with all of u...we have to make this forum lively again....no more sadness or crying...jus happiness n laughter πŸ˜ƒ ...coz eijoo is there in our hearts πŸ˜‰ ...n WE LUV HIM!!!!! πŸ€—
Sammy i agree jaan..KA was our home and we shared many sweet memories here but at the same time i'm cuming frm Neelu's postion where its just so depressing being here..no one updates the epi anymore either coz no one bothers watching so wot do we have left to discuss πŸ˜•
not even the IQ luvers cum coz its so gloomy here now..the atmosphere is arkward now
i hope we can make it better again wen we all have more time coz rite now studies are priority! 😳
come bak...KA members..! how can u all let go soo many memories...here...! the tym we shared....! please.....dun watch KA if u dun want too....but at least keep our family alive...! and....keep....EA luv and KA's luv alive! 😳
Sammy u r right!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i agree with ya!!
Kavya will always in our hearts!!! 😭
Posted: 17 years ago

aww hina and rume...luv yaπŸ€—πŸ˜³

all of u are soo rite..Kitty and Noori..absolutely correct!😳

KA members plz wake up..we have to make our family ROCK and BOO and BASG and DAZZLE😳😳

yep Desi di,I agree that studies are always in priority and they shud be given preference but we cnt neglect our family aswell..members come but they dont post here nemore..wat if Eijo has left/wats the fault of other stars that there show wud get down??πŸ˜•rajeevians are stil having fun in their forum and discussing him still he has left 1 yr b4 but the KA members are now even so dishearted...dont bother to update or visitπŸ˜•πŸ˜­

mika ..Ali and everyone..u all are rite😳

wake up my FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plzzzzπŸ€—

u are rite sammy dii! ...so rite...rajeevians ....he died in a horrible way too..and they all hav masti and fun there,,,,,so wy cant we??! wake up my family pleaseeee! 😭

haila...sammy di....sum hav started to post a lil bit agen here....yday i saw sum posts from people hu said they wudnt..! 😳 so give a cuple weeks ...i think the cant stay far any longer! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ 😭
yep Mika ...me too luved kth and rajeev but as he left...I stopped wathing it 😭
but Im watching ka now even coz I love Anita 😳 😳

please..friend walke up! make our family ROCK! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ happines..the fun..the love will def return but to make it return..u shud be here..plzzzzz 😳 😳

Love-Sam 😊 😳