December 29th Written Update- Dil Se Di Dua

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone!

I'll be posting up the brief update/highlights for today as i saw the video just got posted up online. To be honest, it's hard for me to be "brief" because I'm more of a "have to get every detail!" type of person πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† 

December 29th, 2011 - Written Update

Jhanvi is still eagerly waiting for Viraj to come home. She decides to call him up when she see's that it is now 6:30 and he is more than an hour late! (When did Viraj let her get a cellphone? πŸ˜†) Jhanvi is worried as Viraj is always on time and never late. She calls her house to see if Viraj is still there and her father tells her that he isn't there and should be home soon. Jhanvi is confused and worried as the show starts at 7 and Viraj himself is late even though he told her to get ready by a certain time.

Jhanvi gets a call from the Hospital who informs her that Viraj got into an accident. She rushes on over to the hospital to see her injured husband. When she gets to his room, she worriedly calls out to Viraj...who then looks annoyed upon seeing her there. His leg and his arm is put into a cast as well as a few other minor injuries...Jhanvi goes to him and asks Viraj if he is fine and he pushes her away and demands to know why she is at the hospital!

The Doctor intervenes and informs Viraj that he was the one to call Jhanvi over. He tells her that he got hairline fractures on his arm and leg and that she can take him home. All the while Viraj is looking pissed at the Doctor for calling Jhanvi to the hospital despite his request not to call anyone. The Doctor leaves and Viraj is annoyed at Jhanvi for coming...Jhanvi is crying and Viraj is yelling at her because she is crying. He tells her he isn't dead, he has only got a plaster on his arm and leg πŸ˜†

Viraj can barely get out of the bed because of his pain but he does not allow Jhanvi to help him off! Being stubborn, Viraj tries to get off the bed despite his pain but ends up falling on the ground as Jhanvi cries out. The Doctor comes back and helps Viraj up and onto the bed. He tells Viraj that he will not be able to use his arm and leg like before for a while and that he needs complete support. 2 Male nurses bring a wheelchair and the Doctor tells them to put the patient in the chair...Viraj is annoyed and blasts the Doctor for calling him a "patient." (Our sweet and kind Viraj is the same as ever! πŸ˜†)

The lovely couple are being driven back home by their driver with Viraj sitting in the backseat with his leg propped up and Jhanvi in the front (Viraj isn't mad that she's sitting by the male driver? 😲). Jhanvi gets a call from her Dad and she quickly informs him that their beloved damaad got into an accident, much to Viraj's annoyance. Jhanvi's father tells her that they will arrive at their house shortly. When she repeats this aloud, Viraj signals her to not let them come and she tells them not to as she is there with Viraj and he has to rest so he'll just go to sleep when they go home. Viraj then signals her to cut the phone and she says bye to her father and tells him not to worry.

Viraj asks for her phone and when she gives it to him, he throws it out the car window! When Jhanvi asks why he did so, Viraj asks her "kya faltu ki baatein ho rahi thi? nonsense!" and Jhanvi shuts up and faces the front.

Here in Jhanvi's Maayka, her mother gets the brilliant idea of going to her beloved damaad's house anyways πŸ˜† The father tells that they'd be sleeping at this time, they'll go in the morning.

In the Dobriyal mansion, Viraj and Jhanvi are in their bedroom and Viraj is (unsuccessfully) trying to align his wheelchair with the bed so he can get on top. Every time Jhanvi would try to help him, he would put his hand up as to signal her not to come any closer. Viraj falls while trying to get on the bed and Jhanvi rushes there and begs him to allow her to help him as she cannot see him in this state...she's his wife! Viraj says if you're my wife, stay my wife...no need to be a "vesakhi?" ( i do not know what he said...i think he meant some type of support though). He claims that he can do his work by himself. Jhanvi reassures him that he can do it himself but he just came from the hospital. Jhanvi folds her hands and starts to beg Viraj again so she can help him. He finally gives in and tells her to help him lay down in the bed. 

Jhanvi then brings a pillow and asks if she should place it under his injured leg...he says yes and then she asks him in what position she should place the pillow πŸ˜† Jhanvi then asks him if he needs anything else and Viraj yells at her saying that does he really have to tell her every little thing? Am i going to sleep in these clothes?! Jhanvi says she was just about to ask and Viraj says, "kabh? kall!?" He yells at her to go get the clothes. 

At the cupboard, Jhanvi is confused as to which night suit to give him...she doesn't even know his likes or dislikes! She wonders why she makes so many mistakes...she decides to take 2 night suits and asks him which one he would like to wear. Viraj gets agitated and says "Ye hai meri patni!" She doesn't even know which night suit i wear on which night! He tells her that she's good for nothing but crying. He grabs one of the night suits and when Jhanvi offers to help him, he tells her to do him a favor and just put the other night suit back πŸ˜†

Jhanvi says she'll come back and help him...Viraj tells her that he doesn't need her help, just do what he asks! He says please just leave me alone (he didn't sound so angry anymore...just frustrated!) Viraj tries to change into his night suit but cannot move his arm and take his shirt off. Jhanvi is peeking at him from the bedroom door when Viraj calls her...she waits a little before going to him so he won't know she was by the door (She's getting smarter πŸ˜†)

Jhanvi goes and innocently asks if he called for her...Viraj starts to stutter and says "woh...ye..ye shirt.." and then Jhanvi helps him take off his cast sling and his shirt. The looks between them were a must watch! Jhanvi then leaves and brings a pair of scissors to cut off his shirt as he would not be able to remove it otherwise...Viraj tells her to go ahead but looks somewhat pissed. She then helps him put on his night shirt while she was standing and then she falls on the bed (in a sitting position though) and Viraj holds her by the waist as she was about to fall. He says are you trying to break both of my(or maybe he meant her?) arms and legs? πŸ˜† She then helps him put the shirt on and buttons it up. 

She is about to leave to set up dinner and Viraj says he doesn't want to eat, who told her to set up dinner? Jhanvi says in a more loving tone that if he doesn't eat, how will he eat medicine? She says she wants him to get better fast...and so that he wont need her to help him. Viraj just stares at her as she leaves to go set up dinner.

Jhanvi brings his dinner to the bed and she tries to feed him but Viraj just stares at her...she pleads with her eyes for him to eat and he complies πŸ˜² When done eating, she wipes his mouth and takes away the food and everything else. Viraj just stares at her and did not say a word throughout!

It is still night time and Jhanvi comes to the bedroom in her night gown and is ready to go to bed but sees that Viraj has taken up the whole bed! She covers him in a blanket and then turns off all the lights and sleeps in a chair next to the bed.Viraj wakes up sometime in the night and sees that Jhanvi is not next to him. He sees her in the chair and calls out to her...she wakes up with a start and he asks her why she was sleeping there. Did she want to note the exact time of his death? He isn't about to die so soon...he tells her to come and sleep on the bed. She fixes the pillow under his leg and goes to sleep looking at him lovingly. She thinks that this is the first night that he has not punished her...and that she will change him with her love and he will become really good and loving.

Edited by Jess. - 12 years ago
Oh god... i got carried away  
Thanks for the WU... i hope jahnvi changes viraj very soon... 
i loved this epi...jahnvi's confusion was too cute...n she is getting smarter day by day πŸ˜†...thnxxx for swt update😊
dat was an amazing post, relived  the entire episode😊😊total fan:)
Gosh even with his harsh words, I just cannot stop loving Viraj <3

Thanks for the lovely detailed update Jess =D
my like button is not working...thank u for the update:)