Celebrity Fan Clubs

:::::Apurvaís Fan Club::: - UPDATED (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 148

~sowmya~

IF-Dazzler

~sowmya~

Posted: 15 November 2006 at 12:19am | IP Logged
hey count me in yaar Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":::::Apurvaís Fan Club::: - UPDATED (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 15 November 2006 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
count me in tooo big fan of his!!! Clap but i m bigger fan of shagun!!!! Big smile Embarrassed

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nishtha

count me in tooo big fan of his!!! Clap but i m bigger fan of shagun!!!! Big smile Embarrassed

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

How CHweet Nish hun welcome all the new members

there are lot of things coming Up Soon

Luv,

Shagun

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 1:53am | IP Logged

This was posted in kaajjal forum today a tribute so the credit goes to her

In a little over a week, it will be his birthday, wishing you a HAPPY BDAY Apoorva.... Here is an collection of old AA stuff as a tribute for his bday...

The big picture

A still from Pyar Koi Khel Nahin

The big picture

The big picture 

Apoorva Agnihotri - apoorva_agnihotri_001.jpg Apoorva Agnihotri - apoorva_agnihotri_002.jpg Apoorva Agnihotri - apoorva_agnihotri_003.jpg

Apoorva Agnihotri - apoorva_agnihotri_004.jpg

Listed as 29 out of a hundred India's hottest men on web123 india

Apoorva, the good looking actor made his debut in Bollywood with 'Pardes'  (1997) opposite Shah Rukh Khan and Mahima Chaudhry. He was chosen as the Best Supporting Actor in the film 1997's Lux Zee Cine Award. He appeared in a number of films after, including 'Pyaar Koi Khel Nahin'(1999), Ashok Honda's 'Krodh'(2000), 'Shyam Ramsay's 'Dhund - The Fog' (2003) and 'Hum Ho Gaye Aap Ke'(2001), but his film career did not exactly take off. But he achieved immense popularity in the small screen after the success of the famous TV serial 'Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin' (2003) in which he played the character Armaan Suri. Apoorva is married to Shilpa Saklani who is also a TV actor.

Everyones talking about sex more openly. Earlier, you spoke about it behind closed doors or at pyjama parties. quote Everyone's talking about sex more openly. Earlier, you spoke about it behind closed doors or at pyjama parties.
- Apoorva Agnihotri (Actor) 

quotes from http://www.bollyvista.com/ 

I have this unique subject which I would like to direct with Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in the lead quote I have this unique subject which I would like to direct with Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in the lead
- Apoorva Agnihotri (Actor

INTERVIEWS

www.gmagazine.com/magazine/interviews11.asp (for the whole interview, excerpt below)

Waiting in the wings...
"I'd rather sit at home, doing nothing, than sign the wrong films."

The wait has been long for the young actor. Although he seemed to have lost his way, and was temporarily grounded, like a bird with a broken wing, he seems to be back on the right track. It is far from over for this eternal optimist. "I know I've waited long. But I don't want to make any more mistakes. I'd rather sit at home, doing nothing, than sign a few wrong films. I don't want to be associated with mediocre films. At times it is glorious to admit and acknowledge failure and keep moving on. Apart from this, I am not too ambitious to reach the top by any means like my dad. Though dad never got his due as a writer, it gives me immense pleasure when I meet people who talk highly of him. Probably we don't live in a posh bungalow in Bandra or Juhu today, don't own a Mercedes Benz, but I'm glad with what we own. I'm proud that in spite of the hardships that dad
had to go through, he never succumbed to anything dishonest," states Apoorva with pride in his eyes.

It is never too late to start afresh in life. All one has to do is to mend one's broken wing and learn to fly again. Fly high and almost touch the sky.

ó Ritu S M

'Even NASA cannot explain everything' 
By: Neha Mehta

An interview with Apoorva Agnihotri, who plays the male lead in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin.
You disappeared from the public radar after Pardes, resurfacing only with Jassi. Where have you been?
After Pardes, I was in Kasoor, Pyar Koi Khel Nahin and a disaster called Dhund. But you didn't miss much if you didn't see me in them. When I started out, there was a lull in the industry because of Gulshan Kumar's death. Everyone wanted me to play an NRI. Plus, there was no one to guide me after my father's death.

Your dream role?
That of a vampire! I would hate to do a Devdas. I enjoy dark roles because I am this sweet guy in real life. I probably wouldn't want to be an out and out Ramsay devil but say like Al Pacino in The Devil's Advocate.

Do you ever want to move behind the camera?
The supernatural fascinates me and when I am 40 plus, I want to make films on reincarnation. Three days before my father died, I dreamt that he was no more. That is supposed to be a good sign but I wonder whether it actually served as a warning. I saw a medium after his death. Even NASA cannot explain everything.

How do you cope with acting both for films and TV?
I think I manage fairly well. I shoot virtually all month round. Before Jassi, I worked very hard to get the lean look for a film. I then had to put on weight for TV. But the ice creams and milk shakes didn't add on the extra pounds because I was working all the time!

Kunal (Apoorva Agnihotri) - Sameer's best friend and co-worker. This guy will do anything to help Sameer out.

Launched by none other that Subash Ghai, this baby faced actor have been finding his way since then. His other films like Krodh and Pyar Koi Khel Nahin have not done too well either. Apoorva will have to work hard on his acting abilities and his physique if he has to sustain in this industry

Apoorva Agnihotri
Valentine's day gives you the opportunity to be really vocal about your feeling for someone who's ignited that spark in you. At other times in the year, you are a little restrained because there's no way you can suddenly go to her and blurt out, "I love you, I really do." But on this day you can do that knowing that she'll take it in the right spirit and if she feels the same way about you it'll make her feel on top of the world. Well, that's what I'm planning to do this Valentine's day. Say "I love you" in all the ways I know and make her day, I hope.

Birthday 2004

Armaan (Apoorva Agnihotri) with wife Shilpa Saklani At the stroke of midnight on Wednesday Jassi's Mallika (Rakshanda Khan) raised a toast to celebrate Jassi's Armaan (Apoorva Agnihotri) birthday at the Ladies Night bash held at Vie, Juhu.

Armaan and his wife Shilpa Saklani (Ganga of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Zee's Lavanya) made merry with over a dozen buddy TV folk that included Rohit Roy, Reva Babbar and Shweta Salve.

It may be recalled that it was Rakshanda who played matchmaker and introduced her close friend Shilpa to Apoorva. Jassi was conspicuous by her absence as Apurva and Shilpa embraced each other and danced to the music.

"My biggest birthday gift is in my arms (referring to Shilpa)," gushed Apoorva as Pari (Manini De) rushed to wish her bhaijaan. If Apoorva had his way he would have preferred to scream Shilpa jaisi koi nahin!

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2004/december/98527.htm

Armaan's birthday surprise from Jassi
   By: A Mid Day Correspondent
   December 2, 2004

Happy birthday to you: Armaan Sir (Apoorva Agnihotri) with Jassi

Today is Armaan Sir's (Apoorva Agnihotri) birthday. Not that he is taking a day off from Gulmohur House.

He will be shooting as usual for Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin (Sony). What he is really hoping and wondering is what Jassi will give him as a gift.

"I hope it is something that will really surprise me," he says from the sets of Jassi.

The rest he says will be the usual stuff. But what he is certainly going to do is to take wife Shilpa Saklani (Ganga of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Zee's Lavanya) out.

Agnihotri who wed Saklani earlier this year says, "Last year she was my girlfriend, now she's my wife. But we plan to do exactly what we did last year. We will be going to this same restaurant where we went last year.

We will sit on the same table and order the same stuff that we had last year.

That includes Bacardi, Diet Coke, paneer tikka and typical veg Indian food.

I like veg Indian food made in the Indian style," he says.

Here's wishing Armaan a happy birthday.

PS: Please let us know about Jassi's surprise gift.

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2004/december/98432.htm

Apoorva Agnihotri

Unfortunately,
Rajiv (Apoorva
Agnihotri) is
the real thing

Luv,

Shagun

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 7:31am | IP Logged

i'm in for sure!!Tongue dev is my fav male character on sony now!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Xx..£uvŮŽŽt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..£uvŮŽŽt..xX

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
OMG i am sooooo in!! YAY an Apurva fanclub! Hez adorrrrable.... our DPS LOL

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I m in like Nish said i m also a gr8 fan of Shagun Embarrassed

AcquaDiGio

Goldie

AcquaDiGio

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manoj_Tina fan

Also post these articles in Apurva Fan Club 2 in Fan Club Section

Your wish is my command, see you asked a few secs ago and thanks to cut and paste, the articles and pics are transferred over.

In a little over a week on DECEMBER 2  it will be his birthday, wishing you a HAPPY BDAY Apoorva or Apurva .... Here is an collection of old AA stuff from his child hood pic at the tail end  to more as a tribute for his bday...

Official Kaajjal site download wallpapers and theme song and more

http://www.setindia.com/kaajjal/micro.swf

And official title song from Sony

http://www.setindia.com/kaajjal/kaajjal.mp3

The big picture

The big picture

The big picture 

Apoorva Agnihotri - apoorva_agnihotri_001.jpg Apoorva Agnihotri - apoorva_agnihotri_002.jpg Apoorva Agnihotri - apoorva_agnihotri_003.jpg

Apoorva Agnihotri - apoorva_agnihotri_004.jpg

Listed as 29 out of a hundred India's hottest men on web123 india

Apoorva, the good looking actor made his debut in Bollywood with 'Pardes'  (1997) opposite Shah Rukh Khan and Mahima Chaudhry. He was chosen as the Best Supporting Actor in the film 1997's Lux Zee Cine Award. He appeared in a number of films after, including 'Pyaar Koi Khel Nahin'(1999), Ashok Honda's 'Krodh'(2000), 'Shyam Ramsay's 'Dhund - The Fog' (2003) and 'Hum Ho Gaye Aap Ke'(2001), but his film career did not exactly take off. But he achieved immense popularity in the small screen after the success of the famous TV serial 'Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin' (2003) in which he played the character Armaan Suri. Apoorva is married to Shilpa Saklani who is also a TV actor.

Everyones talking about sex more openly. Earlier, you spoke about it behind closed doors or at pyjama parties. quote Everyone's talking about sex more openly. Earlier, you spoke about it behind closed doors or at pyjama parties.

quotes from http://www.bollyvista.com/ 

I have this unique subject which I would like to direct with Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in the lead quote I have this unique subject which I would like to direct with Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in the lead

INTERVIEWS

www.gmagazine.com/magazine/interviews11.asp (for the whole interview, excerpt below)

Waiting in the wings...
"I'd rather sit at home, doing nothing, than sign the wrong films."

The wait has been long for the young actor. Although he seemed to have lost his way, and was temporarily grounded, like a bird with a broken wing, he seems to be back on the right track. It is far from over for this eternal optimist. "I know I've waited long. But I don't want to make any more mistakes. I'd rather sit at home, doing nothing, than sign a few wrong films. I don't want to be associated with mediocre films. At times it is glorious to admit and acknowledge failure and keep moving on. Apart from this, I am not too ambitious to reach the top by any means like my dad. Though dad never got his due as a writer, it gives me immense pleasure when I meet people who talk highly of him. Probably we don't live in a posh bungalow in Bandra or Juhu today, don't own a Mercedes Benz, but I'm glad with what we own. I'm proud that in spite of the hardships that dad
had to go through, he never succumbed to anything dishonest," states Apoorva with pride in his eyes.

It is never too late to start afresh in life. All one has to do is to mend one's broken wing and learn to fly again. Fly high and almost touch the sky.

ó Ritu S M

'Even NASA cannot explain everything' 
By: Neha Mehta

An interview with Apoorva Agnihotri, who plays the male lead in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin.
You disappeared from the public radar after Pardes, resurfacing only with Jassi. Where have you been?
After Pardes, I was in Kasoor, Pyar Koi Khel Nahin and a disaster called Dhund. But you didn't miss much if you didn't see me in them. When I started out, there was a lull in the industry because of Gulshan Kumar's death. Everyone wanted me to play an NRI. Plus, there was no one to guide me after my father's death.

Your dream role?
That of a vampire! I would hate to do a Devdas. I enjoy dark roles because I am this sweet guy in real life. I probably wouldn't want to be an out and out Ramsay devil but say like Al Pacino in The Devil's Advocate.
Mahima, Apoorva

Rajiv recovers soon
enough to do the
Dracula on fiancee

Do you ever want to move behind the camera?
The supernatural fascinates me and when I am 40 plus, I want to make films on reincarnation. Three days before my father died, I dreamt that he was no more. That is supposed to be a good sign but I wonder whether it actually served as a warning. I saw a medium after his death. Even NASA cannot explain everything.

How do you cope with acting both for films and TV?
I think I manage fairly well. I shoot virtually all month round. Before Jassi, I worked very hard to get the lean look for a film. I then had to put on weight for TV. But the ice creams and milk shakes didn't add on the extra pounds because I was working all the time!

Kunal (Apoorva Agnihotri) - Sameer's best friend and co-worker. This guy will do anything to help Sameer out.

Launched by none other that Subash Ghai, this baby faced actor have been finding his way since then. His other films like Krodh and Pyar Koi Khel Nahin have not done too well either. Apoorva will have to work hard on his acting abilities and his physique if he has to sustain in this industry

Apoorva Agnihotri
Valentine's day gives you the opportunity to be really vocal about your feeling for someone who's ignited that spark in you. At other times in the year, you are a little restrained because there's no way you can suddenly go to her and blurt out, "I love you, I really do." But on this day you can do that knowing that she'll take it in the right spirit and if she feels the same way about you it'll make her feel on top of the world. Well, that's what I'm planning to do this Valentine's day. Say "I love you" in all the ways I know and make her day, I hope.

Apurva Agnihotri & Shilpa Saklani

Birthday 2004

Armaan (Apoorva Agnihotri) with wife Shilpa Saklani At the stroke of midnight on Wednesday Jassi's Mallika (Rakshanda Khan) raised a toast to celebrate Jassi's Armaan (Apoorva Agnihotri) birthday at the Ladies Night bash held at Vie, Juhu.

Armaan and his wife Shilpa Saklani (Ganga of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Zee's Lavanya) made merry with over a dozen buddy TV folk that included Rohit Roy, Reva Babbar and Shweta Salve.

It may be recalled that it was Rakshanda who played matchmaker and introduced her close friend Shilpa to Apoorva. Jassi was conspicuous by her absence as Apurva and Shilpa embraced each other and danced to the music.

"My biggest birthday gift is in my arms (referring to Shilpa)," gushed Apoorva as Pari (Manini De) rushed to wish her bhaijaan. If Apoorva had his way he would have preferred to scream Shilpa jaisi koi nahin!

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2004/december/98527.htm

Armaan's birthday surprise from Jassi
   By: A Mid Day Correspondent
   December 2, 2004

Happy birthday to you: Armaan Sir (Apoorva Agnihotri) with Jassi

Today is Armaan Sir's (Apoorva Agnihotri) birthday. Not that he is taking a day off from Gulmohur House.

He will be shooting as usual for Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin (Sony). What he is really hoping and wondering is what Jassi will give him as a gift.

"I hope it is something that will really surprise me," he says

The rest he says will be the usual stuff. But what he is certainly going to do is to take wife Shilpa Saklani (Ganga of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Zee's Lavanya) out.

Agnihotri who wed Saklani earlier this year says, "Last year she was my girlfriend, now she's my wife. But we plan to do exactly what we did last year. We will be going to this same restaurant where we went last year.

We will sit on the same table and order the same stuff that we had last year.

That includes Bacardi, Diet Coke, paneer tikka and typical veg Indian food.

I like veg Indian food made in the Indian style," he says.

Here's wishing Armaan a happy birthday.

PS: Please let us know about Jassi's surprise gift.

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2004/december/98432.htm

APOORVA SHILPA TIDBITS

Apoorva has kept a very sweet nickname for Shilpa. He calls her 'Rasmalai'. This is because around 1 yr back when Rakshanda had kept Rozas, Shilpa supposedly bought Ras-malai and Paneer Tikka for Rakshanda at 6:00 in the morning. The Ras-Malai somehow managed to reach Apoorva. Apoorva said 'Ek teer se do nishaan'.  Shilpa does not like the fact that Apoorva is very finicky about discipline and punctuality. He insists on reaching the sets also 15 mins in advance. If Shilpa gets late in preparing his breakfast in three secs he just slams the door and walks away. So scared is Shilpa of this that now she has started preparing his breakfast in the night and keeping it ready in the ice box. 
Shilpa and Apoorva got married in Dehradun. Shilpa reached there one day before Apoorva. Apoorva had a stomach problem during his train journey and on reaching he just went upto Shilpa's mother and told her that he wanted to eat homemade Daal Chawal. He directly went to Shilpa's house where Shipa fed him the same.

Apoorva Agnihotri

Unfortunately,
Rajiv (Apoorva
Agnihotri) is
the real thing

Shah Rukh, Mahima, Apoorva

Arjun looks good
covering up for
Ganga after she
wraps food for
him in the New
York Times

that covered her
engagement

Apurva Agnihotri ó the, er,  long face remains... 

Excerpt from an old Mahima Chaudry interview....she mentions Apurva in it.... The big picture  Who are your friends in the industry? I'm friendly with everyone, but Apurva (Agnihotri) is my only friend in the industry. Friends are those with whom you can share your feelings, whether they are good or bad. You can tell them your fears and depressions. I acted with Apurva in my first film. We worked together for almost a year and forged a deep bond. We trust each other completely. I can pick up the phone and tell him, "You know, I feel very cheated about this job." Anyone else would misunderstand it.

If at all I reveal any secrets to anyone outside my big family, it's Apurva.

http://www.rediff.com/entertai/2000/aug/10mahima.htm

MORE APURVA SHILPA TIDBITS

Rahul > Define your hubby 'Armaan', I mean Apoorva Agnihotri? What do you call
him in real life? 'Armaan' or Apoorva? Do you watch his serial Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin ?
Shilpa Agnihotri > A great human being, a great husband, a great son and a fabulous companion. As far as what I call him in real life, I neither call him Armaan nor Apoorva. I call him 'Chonu.' Well, if I am at home I try and catch up on Jassi ...

http://www.tellychakkar.com/wallpapers/index.php

Download thhe above wallpaper at the above link

Shilpa Agnihotri > Apoorva Agnihotri (favourite TV star)

Shilps > What's 'Chonu'? Is it something like JAANU?!
Shilpa Agnihotri > Yeah, you got it !

Reshma > Apoorva is 'Chonu' for you . What are you for Apoorva?
Shilpa Agnihotri > Well, at times 'baby', at times 'billie' (cat). I could go on and on and embarrass him further. So we should just stop at that !

COFFEE & DOSA TIME
Apurva Agnihotri is one busy man. Yet he finds the time, to chill out and enjoy his coffee and ciggi at a coffee outlet in the peaceful suburb of Versova, in Mumbai. He visits this place quite often and is seen sipping away on his favourite mango smoothie and blowing away his tensions in smoke. Most of the time he comes there alone but whenever possible wifey Shilpa makes it a point to accompany him.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top