Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

:::::Apurva’s Fan Club::: - UPDATED (Page 148)

riya_007 Goldie
riya_007
riya_007

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged
hey guys!!

pge 148...............gr8 going!!!WinkThumbs Up

srrry i wsnt able to cum online coz of the MTNL strike!! they netwrk ppl sabotage all telephone n internet lines...........there ws soo mch of chaos in delhi coz of it!! Ermm

btw nynew kabar of apu ??
riya_007 Goldie
riya_007
riya_007

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Personal Life

Apurva is married to actress Shilpa Sakhlani. The couple are currently parents to a dog called Hollywud Agnihotri, who has the unique distinction of perhaps being the first dog to have a Facebook profile to his name, often mistaken for that of Apurva. Apparently, Apurva has been appointed as "DAD".

This is what I read at a site http://top40-charts.com/pedia.php?title=Apurva_Agnihotri about ApuShocked

I found it shocking and very odd too .ConfusedI know Shilpa loves dogs.Wink , remember how Apu told about his wife not forgetting to feed the dog but sometimes forgetting him Angry 
They also went to see a movie titled 'Marley and Me' which is about a married couple having a dog for a son. But this is too much LOL
Apu not having a facebook profile but his dog has Silly

I searched for such a profile by the given name  but found none maybe it is untrue but what a thing to print about LOL

ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL seriously now my stomach is aching!!LOL

dis is the mst bizzare n absurd newz i've heard abt apu!!ConfusedConfused

SS is a lil( did i say littleWink) stupid...........bt a dog as a son..........this is tooooo mch!LOLConfusedLOL appu wld nvr allow sch a thing.......

riya_007 Goldie
riya_007
riya_007

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 8:52am | IP Logged

This was Apu's look in Lakeer
Do you recognize this face? It's Apoorva Agnihotri. Doesn't ring a bell yet? He played Rajiv, the cute jerk in Pardes. In Lakeer, he plays Ronnie, another annoying character. Ronnie is best friends with Karan and a bully.

He does look very different. Was he playing a bad guy in the movie Ermm

hes not luking gud at all!!Unhappy thank gawd dat apu left the big screen n joind TV!!Big smile

btw in the first pic, hes luking like SRK of rab ne ......
riya_007 Goldie
riya_007
riya_007

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonam_sarkar

ok this happened last year, in november or december.....we were travelling in the MRT, suddenly Apurva agnihotri, Shilpa saklani, the girl who plays Tulsi's daughter & a frnd of theirs boarded with us. although it was a surprise for us & we recognised them, we acted quite normal.Haila....then i smsed a frnd of mine who is a gr8 Appu fan...and she was hysterical and wanted me to let her speak on phone....it was hilarious. Since i refused to do so, she asked me to atleast get his autograph.....but i teased her later that i shook hands with Appu( which was a lie) , and u wont believe what she did!!!
She held up my hand & kissed it!!!!!!!!!!!i

This is what I found in Kasam Se forum .

thats so crazy.
 but honestly if in real life I ever get a chance to meet apu & if that time he is with his wife than I would ignore him.
but if he is alone than I never thought what I will do.EmbarrassedWinkLOL

reallyyyShockedShockedShocked...........apu is nvr widout his better half..........unfortunately dreamz of meeting him alone r really thin!LOL

wid wife or not( it dsnt matter!!) Wink , i'll be like......aaaappppuuu sirr, m like the BIGGGGEEESSST CRAZIEST fan of urs.......plz cn i hav an autograph of urs.......n ur cell no. too!!LOLWink
riya_007 Goldie
riya_007
riya_007

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Is anyone planning to watch Bhaskar Bharthi?
I saw the promo it was really funny Ragini SHarma is there she is Bharthi female version of Bhskar !!
Wished Apu did that rle instead of Ejaz not that I don;t like Ejaz !! It wud have been a challening role for Apu also and his chemistry with Ragini was really good in RKB
I can iagine Apu flirting with all the girls which is totally against his real life personality
A few of Armaan charactertistcs cud be implemented inBahskar also if Apu played the role !!! Smile

yup actually m luking froward to it............i noe watching eijaz khan doing the role which apu shld do.........wld be a lil heartbreaking bt a really wanna see ragini.........it ws a treat to watch her in RKB , m hoping fr sme firewrks frm herBig smile

nd tumbo dumbo........ofcourse i havnt yet forgiven them for wat they did to RKB  towards the end..........bt a new shw frm thm is alwyz interesting!!TongueWink
riya_007 Goldie
riya_007
riya_007

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Ok to all he unmarried girls !!!

Who do you think shud be ur dream guy
Armaan Suri
Dev Pratap Singh
Shekhar Kapoor

What qualities of Armaan was missing in Dev Paratap Singh and what qualities of Dev ws missing in Shekhar and what qualities of Shelhar was missing in Armaan

Calling all the  single girls Poonam, Riya, Ekfy, Yuvi, Sharmii ( want a detaled descriptiyou LOL), Nisha  and all other whose name I did'nt take

Rekha u can also participate Wink hubby mai hi who quzalities dondkay bataoo!!
hmmmm nice ques!!WinkWink

ok ..........i'll choose SHEKHAR!!( my sweetheart!) for simple reasons........hes the cutest , sweetest, mst innocent , humble guy present on the face of earth!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
he jst have one BIG flaw..........no fashion sense wat-so-ever!!LOL

armaan: he ws the hottest nd the coolest boss.........my first luvWink!! jst he ws a lil dumb n naive n too flashy/flamboyant smetimes!!

dev: he ws vrrrrry sad n deprssd!!...........i dnt like sch guys!! they gotta be cute n smilin.........nd make me also smile!!Tongue
dev ws gud at heart.........bt he ws too arrogant nd yeah mood swing ......big time!!

riya_007 Goldie
riya_007
riya_007

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonam_sarkar

Originally posted by hansa

Guys, can I suggest the name for the new fc - Appu GharWinkEmbarrassed

It will great.Thumbs Up its  apu's ghar & hum sab uski unofficial gharwaliWinkLOL

LOLLOL

SS is jst for the name's sake..........we cn take far better care of apu than SS!Wink

Go to top