Posted: 17 years ago
Congrats Shagun 4 being d president u deserved it 😳

Congrats Anu 4 being d VP 👏
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

No more 'Nach...' for Hiten-Gauri

Public favourites Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan have been voted out

In the episode of 'Nach Baliye2' (Star One) shot on Wednesday and slated for telecast next Monday, Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan performed well, but had to exit the show on the basis of judge's votes and audience votes garnered thus far.

Sources say the two performed on the 'Dil Ding Dang Ding Bole' number from 'Sshh.. Koi Hai', a Balaji Telefilms production. The episode is hosted by Apoorva agnihotri and Shilpa Saklani. Also,in the danger zone with Hiten and Gauri were their good friends, Yash and Gouri Tonk.

shruti thumbnail

Apoorva Agnihotri & Shilpa Agnihotri Snaps 4m NB2-Week 11:

shruti thumbnail
Apurva refuses to step on stage!

Apurva Agnihotri suffers from stagefright. Do other TV actors feel the same way too?

GITA HARI

Acting is acting after all or that's what one might think but each medium has its own allure and appeal, to both the actor as well as the audience. Here, we find out what gives the actors a 'high'—acting on television or the live experience of being on stage. "Definitely theatre!" declares Indraneel of Kittu Sab Janti Hai on SaharaOne, Salil Acharya. "I was a part of 'Scene Stealers' group in Delhi and never had stage fright. Once during a scene, the handle of a cupboard came off getting the actress locked within and we had to pull off the play despite it. It is quite hilarious when I look back. Sometimes, the clothes don't fit properly, we have jokes falling apart but presence of mind comes in handy during such situations."
   Rushad Rana who did a play three years back reveals a little known fact about him, "Throughout school, I have been on stage participating in plays and elocution competitions. One hour in the green room, then the third bell rings, it is a little scary. Just a few minutes before you go on stage, you get goose bumps but once there, I am comfy."
   "Acting gives me a high," exclaims Bhavana Balsaver, who has performed on stage before TV happened, going on to add, "With the kind of stuff happening on television, I prefer theatre where you can gauge live audience reaction. You get a chance to grow as an actor on stage."
   If there is one person who is petrified to perform on stage, it is the shy Apurva Agnihotri, whose self-confession goes like this, "I am too scared and nervous to act on stage with live audience watching me. I would much rather prefer facing the camera than the audience." Speaking on her recent stage experience, Priti Puri says, "I always wanted to do comedy. The play Aey…. Phasa provided me with a right platform and I was truly elated to see the audience response live."

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
w0wwwwwwwwwwww..inerestingg..thankss for the articlee dii 👏 👏
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
counnttt me inn!!!!!! i luv him!!!!!!!!!
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i wanna b his fan!! count me in as well!!
Hotmail12345 thumbnail
yo tottally count me in! Apoorva is da maan of this decade!
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Plz use this un ur siggies...n do participate in GOTW in cfc section...
Thnx
Komal
Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am in too. I am a big fan of Apoorva