:::::Apurva’s Fan Club::: - UPDATED

Posted: 17 years ago

Date of Birth:2nd December

He made his debut with the Movie call Pardes with a Negative role he bagged all the awards that year, he did few films few did a lot of work the rest but later in 2003 he made his debut in the famous show Jassi jaissi Koi Nahin where he stole the heart of everyone as Armaan Suri giving  abrilliant performance, both JJKN n Armaan were a phenominal success.

He is happily married to actoress Shilpa Saklani Agnihotri, and they together also participate in Nach Baliye where he won many hearts yet again and prooved that he was a gr8 dancer.Apoorva and Shilpa are perfect example of opposites attract Apoorva is a media shy and a introvert/Reserved  person where was Shilpa is completly Opposite she is an extrovert and has a vivacious nature 

After JJKN ended he was on a break but he is back with a Bang as Dev Pratap Sigh in a Show Called Kaajjal which is indeed a very strong character, his charming looks n brilliant performance r making many ppl  falling for his charms, the number of Fans are increasing day by day

So all Apoorva fans here is the fan club for all of you join and you need to fill up the following details( courtesy idea got from Srk-Kajol jodi fan club)

SURVEY/SLAM BOOK

IF Name:

Hobbies:

Favorite Telly Actor Actoress

What do you Like About Apurva the best.

For Apurva's fan club:

President: Sweet Shagun a.k.a Shagun sis

Vice President: Apurva a.k.a Ananya

Members of the fan club:

Jenny1000

Sweet _Shagun

Apurva

Hippi2go

Tanya

Anjforever

Khair

Malu

Mahek

Armaanz girl

Priyaa

Merium

Laney

Momo

addsb

Sathi_afrin

Ladoo

Ayesha

Shurti

Somaya

Nishti

Jigglypuff

Luvneet

Acquandigo

THiNKiN OF YOU
bubblezz
basanti_diya
sheenu32
Guju Girl
Hotmail12345
jyoti06
komalash
Hasnain
autumnleaf
addsb
Iloveapu
thesaint148

Group Siggies will Be up Soon Keep A check

Edited by jenny1000 - 16 years ago
jENNy, u made the right club girl 😳 😉 Im soooooo in 😳
I AM INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN 😉
oops! i'm late! spending too much time TMing with apu to
see what's going around in the world around me 😳 😉
Welcome fans.. I am sure there are more Apu fans around here! Where are they???😳
Wow...i guess we dont have to many Apu fans 😆
Pics of Apurva Agnihotri😳 😳 😳

Apoorva is the most handsom person on earth. He has a smile of honey flavour. His cheeks has a taste of Vanilla ice cream his lips are carpeted with strawberry.His heart is made up of the shining crystal clear diamond.There is nothing to deslike about apurva. he is an amazing creation of god. he has a pure soul. He conveys any role fantastically.None can find any flaws in his work. He always gives his 100%. i enjoyed all his faces in JJKN.He had simply captured my hear with his fabulous acting skill.He is just the best.None can compete with him. apurva Agnihotri is the king of all hearts.
APOORVA AGNIHOTRI WON THIS YEAR BEST ACTOR AWARD