Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SS: Do Pal Ki

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Hola Dearies!

After spending hours and hours to jabber over IPKKND, Mya and I have finally decided to start a joint SS, just for using our time a bit better. So, this SS is a joint effort from Mya and me, and I won't blabber much since I've already blabbered quite a lot! And yes, the story starts right from the portion when NK, after dropping Khushi home, gets blasted off by Arnav.

Read on!

PS. For PMs, add bluezcreationz as your buddy;

you'd only get PMs for this SS if you are in the buddy list of this account.

Do Pal Ki

Part 1

"NK! Keep your phone on next time damnit!" Arnav fumed and started his walk up to his room. He knew that NK was giving him puzzling look but right now he didn't care. He could rip NK apart limb to limb...

Arnav stood there seething on the staircase, trying hard to control his anger. He mentally counted one to ten and tried to wipe the disturbing image of that chit of a girl out of his mind. "Relax, Khushi Kumari Gupta doesn't exist, that stupid NK doesn't exist..just relax.."

"Arnav Bhaia," the annoying voice of OP got him back to realty. He suddenly felt very pleased, Yes, I can blast him off now!

"What the hell is it OP? Why the hell are you bothering me?" he growled in a fierce voice. OP gulped and feebly said, "Woh, Arnav Bhaia, Anjali Di has called you to her room!"

Really? Seriously!? I do not need this now! Di why now?! We can talk anytime but obviously you want to talk now. He took a deep breath, and waited until his anger subsided. He knew that if he walked into Di's room showing any signs of anger or irritation she would be on his case. How does she do that? Always know what I am feeling? It is ridiculous! Nodding to OP to tell him that he had heard, Arnav slowly made his way to Di's room, trying to be as calm as possible. He stood out the door waiting..., preparing.. He had to act normal. If only for his Di's sake.

"Chotey?" Anjali called him softly as he entered. He sighed and stood in front of the window, not facing her. She won't be able to see that I'm upset if I don't show her my face.

"How was the party Chotey? You are late? Aakash returned home quite a while back."

Anjali inquired.

"Well, Aakash doesn't have to deal with a certain Khushi Kumari Gupta, does he?" Arnav muttered to himself. He closed his eyes in frustration as his thoughts were yet again infiltrated by Khushi.

"Did you say anything?" Anjali asked, looking almost worried now.

"No Di, why have you called me?" Arnav asked, trying hard not to show his irritation at the situation.  

"Arnav... Are you okay?" Anjali asked softly as if she was afraid to hear the answer.

Arnav turned around to face the room in shock. She never calls me Arnav! Is something wrong? Why is she calling me Arnav??! What happened to Chotey?! I spent almost my whole life trying to convince her to call my Arnav but she never did. Now...? Something must be wrong. She must either be really worried or tense. That is not okay. My Di can not be unhappy! Not as long as I am here.

"Di?" he inquired softly, "You are calling me Arnav? Is everything alright? Is your feet paining you? Did anyone say anything? Was it Mami? Did Jijaji do anything wrong with you?" he continued, only stopping when she put up a hand to indicate that he should stop his questionnaire.

"Everything is perfect in my life Chotey, except for you. It's you I'm worried about. Have you seen yourself lately? The way you are behaving? You are always on the edge. Sometimes you are so compassionate that it scares me and sometimes you get mad without any reason. Is it Lavanyaji? Are you missing her? Tell me, please?"

"What?" Arnav asked, relief filling him as he realized it was him she was worried about, not anyone else, "Di I am fine. Really I promise you."

"No you are not Chotey! I can see it! Don't lie to me! Can't you see? Your act is not going to work with me Chotey. You can fool the whole world but not me. I am your Di! How can you try to keep me out of your life when you keep telling me that I AM your life?" Anjali ranted, exasperated with her brother's denial.'

"Di I am being serious! I am fine. It's getting late, you should rest now."

"Chotey! You are not going anywhere without answering my question," Anjali ordered, making Arnav flinch.

Arnav knelt down beside her and took her hands in his. "Di, why are you being so stubborn? I'm telling you nah, that I'm fine?"

"Chotey.." Anjali sighed as she cupped his cheek with one hand. "You are not fine. Please don't do this. We don't need to play this game, do we? I thought we were stronger than this..."

"Di..." Arnav started to protest again, stopping only when he saw the look on her face. She look so fragile, so hurt, so much in pain. She wanted to help... help me. But there is nothing to tell! I don't have any problems... And so, just to stop her from nagging he placed his head on the bed and murmured, "Di, would you run your hand through my hair, like Ma used to do?"

"You are talking about Ma?" Anjali asked concern full in her voice. I knew something was wrong! She started to stroke his hair softly as she's seen their mother do and she could feel Arnav sigh. "It's nothing Di, just that I'm remembering so many things from childhood today."

"Like what?" Anjali asked, a soft smile on her lips, "Like how Mamma used to scold us for staying up late at night and chatting? Or like the way she used to feed us both?"

"Like the way she got mad at all my classmates when they laughed at me, since I was not allowed to eat sweet," his reply came promptly. "You remember nah, how everyone was so mean to me? They used to joke about it all the time, saying that I'm so short tempered since I'm not allowed sweet. And they used to mock me asking how old I was since they thought only old people have diabetes."

"Oh! Why are you remembering all these stupid stuff now? They were children, they didn't know that they shouldn't. But why are you worrying about that now? Do I need to do what Mamma did to those children to someone Chotey?" Anjali asked, laughing softy at her brother's thoughts.

"Yes Di. They were kids. But she isn't... Then why?" Arnav asked quietly, thinking that Anjali had not heard.

"Who isn't Chotey?" Anjali asked, finally getting a hint of what was going on through her brother's mind, "Do you mean to tell that someone actually made fun of your diabetes? Now? Who?!"

"It was her... Khushi..." Arnav responded softly, more to himself.

"Did you say Khushi?! Khushiji?! Arnav are you serious? I bet there is some kind of misunderstanding." Anjali asked in horror.

"Yes, of course your precious Khushi Kumari Gupta can do nothing wrong. It's me who's the monster all the time, right?" he said bitterly, more to himself than to her. He saw her expression change and in an attempt to cover up what he had said previously, he shook his head to make himself think clearly.

"Did you just say Khushiji taunted you over your illness?" Anjali asked, her voice was thunderous. Arnav observed her face and knew that he had to calm her down before it got out of hand.. I can't let her get hurt, whatever she does..damn!

"What? No Di, she didn't do anything. Forget that I said anything. It's really late  now and I have work to do tomorrow. Good night," Arnav said hastily and walked out of the room as fast as possible.

So, how was it? Remember, it's from two of us so we'd like double appreciation...don't forget to press like and leave your comments...Wink

The following 204 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanupcute-kanwalrockinggirl555umokaksneeKKVBvishruti.sirifarha451288radhagauriBob123sanjana_kapoorapoorva12sharmaobegumlinetemjsheen43gagsyanu008ReeshAxympyaar_kya_karnadq123kashevvmpplijula85ns2095dknalalilkrup4uamoreedamicizialoverashimyths_vazjoa123cutie13luv angelfelly_aDee-pal89711savvzlankanhillynutslmathew77maryk_09melovemayurAsmara.ssr565kvgmatrimemarioChocoBloc_12enchanted.maghalakshmibutterfly7canzasanaayesha786xxx..Winter_Soul..slgirlspongebobchickWiseGirlNihsonsruthirishisweetfairy16roseycheekschattenashna27babli0204kdkumarIpkkndworldmoonlight99queenie11jankisoni86WorkerBraiiserendipity235andru_skfhussain237nimra21ipkknd_gbdfan-Hope-SankaDevi20chahat128omshreejaanuKaushalyaFancpervaizNirjhor105napstermonsterroohi_loveJasleenvikadesigirlHonkytonkhkhb17Yazzy91preethi12345HADmishtiniru273_G1234_Escapisthemvbgom3090sun2011nilmiblah_blah3FlamingsOfLoveTheBlueAngelshaam91Glimmerrockinggirl5pink.lotusarhi-fanrashgirl000kohli4everthecraze92meghnasoh.petite.oneArhiIPKKNDAish3003PixieFlameprabha75anarshineverbeforekarismaDew_dropsalice54renee27batgirl67SmileyfaceBinkysparikhDavilove_kukiytanujaCythereaashvez-Paro-dbr_kmichi-veena.shona-saniya.xkiran255reyaa.-Chinnu-minimuffin86sharneil92pri12..Damsel..littlemoiFebruaryFlowerAR-ARHI_nailamonaya_sajanIshrafan11uniquebluerose-shamima-devishreeN0306arshiyanafareedevsumarnaushismileyhug7679MsCeylonsparklystarstudA.HajnalmeenalumazafiJennyAvniSanzBarbie-BaRul-ParAz-.vrshn.anjaani07lara3110banditqueenn.cindrella255--Siva--drdee142moon_minesubiscsAnisha_91SmileyStarasha...Krishnaluv94monsi08ShiningStar18sweetie_angelAveirobmtdluverilive2laughdesisweetheart9mommamia--Nargis--Leenasmgangelic shaznyxx.Saraa.anu17applesauce.tinselaamirkhanfanmandy15GayuArnavLyssaPieFAYKHAN29MrDarcyfan.Nightingale...nanorsarunlicious..HappyMelodyprincessunaraRafid.

AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Index

Part 1- Pg. 1

Edited by AquaBluez17 - 29 December 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie13ArhiIPKKNDdbr_kmichiKrishnaluv94--Siva--princessunara

Smileyface Viewbie
Smileyface
Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
res

edit**

LOVED IT!! OMFG AHHH IM SOO HAPPY!!
arnie is so cutee <333
awww poor baby <333
my heart went out to him!!!

im soo happy ur making a ff on that bit!!! i hated khushi for that!! so freakin ignorant!!! god!!! like i said...at that point if he would have told her, her status i would have been like thats right...u deserve it hmph!!

anywho yay!!! are we gonna see an angry anjali!!!??! omgg so exciting!!! can't wait =D

hehehehe love u guys!!

xox
hershi

Edited by Smileyface - 29 December 2011 at 1:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquaBluez17the_rain

preethi12345 Goldie
preethi12345
preethi12345

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
nce , do cntue !

the_rainAquaBluez17

shaam91 Goldie
shaam91
shaam91

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
awww...i loved it!!

AquaBluez17the_rain

sparikh IF-Dazzler
sparikh
sparikh

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Yeh...new story frm great writers!
Love anji in this story...very perceptive of her chhotu!

-Sona

the_rainAquaBluez17

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
LOVED IT! Please PM me the next part!

AquaBluez17the_rain

..Winter_Soul.. Senior Member
..Winter_Soul..
..Winter_Soul..

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!! It's so nice to see yet another Fan Fiction from your both :) Lovely start. Continue soon :)

PS - Bristy - I hope you're going to update "The Sacrifice" soon :P

Much Love...
Sara

the_rainAquaBluez17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index