ilana
ilana

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 8:13am | IP Logged
who is sia?

numba_1_jatti Senior Member
numba_1_jatti
numba_1_jatti

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 8:17am | IP Logged
i thinks shes divya's sister, but might turn out to be the real aashta. i thought Divya was more likely to be the real aashta because there were so many simularities between simran and her, but they killed her off now.
ilana Senior Member
ilana
ilana

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 8:26am | IP Logged
we will have to wait and watch.
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Sia was Divya's friend, not sister.
innocentindian Goldie
innocentindian
innocentindian

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:00am | IP Logged
divya has to have some genetic connection to either simran, neha, manas or abhi joshi....else why introduce her like this?
RikNik Groupbie
RikNik
RikNik

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
methinks divya was introduced as a decoy for the real astha -- hence the similarities to Simran. She paved the way for Sia's entry into the serial -- Sia who should be the real astha. Today's episode in India had Abhi/Anand remarking how Sia has shages of resemblance to Simran. We seem to be making the connections with all the characters now.
innocentindian Goldie
innocentindian
innocentindian

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 9:33am | IP Logged

for anyone thats interested, I THINK (not 100% sure) but Sia's name is Nirmla Shah - perhaps.... seems so from the list of characters at the end of the program... i couldn't find anything from the web, but maybe someone else can

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged

divya's character was just introduced to confuse the viewers.if she was the real astha then they wouldnot not killed her.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index