Fan Fictions

EVERGREEN LOVE (RTMC ff)**note-pg 91** (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 118

ridhithakur

ridhithakur

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
awsom dear ...xcited 4 the nxt update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EVERGREEN LOVE (RTMC ff)**note-pg 91** (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fatzfathi

fatzfathi

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
hey just loved the story..am totally in love wit daqsh n dhawni..u chose a very unique name 4 tem...n u r right dear tey r just an evrgreen cutest n bestessttt jodi.. Heart  tanks 4 d pm..Smile

sweetsanyo

IF-Dazzler

sweetsanyo

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i m preparing for ma 2nd pre-board...but i promise ,,,,,,,,ud will b regular ,,,,,,,,,,,,,though small...

i will give d biggest ud on 14-jan,,,,,,,,,,its a promise

till than ...only small but regular ud(S) 

till than really sorry...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasherasonalimuratpranita1202RIYANSH_AUDREYshruja

sweetsanyo

IF-Dazzler

sweetsanyo

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prahelika

this ff reminds me of jab we metLOLLOLLOL...awesome update dearClap
i love dhwani's auto drivingROFL
and i love daqsh tooDay Dreaming
but dhwani dear when did u say to daqsh EXCUSE ME???LOL
apne would be pati se aise baat nahi karte...naughty girlLOL
update soon...Big smileand a badawala update this timeBig smileplz

its simply a trick...smart girl dhwani...

she noe he can't defend...he was busy vid his headphone...

sweetsanyo

IF-Dazzler

sweetsanyo

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruja

hey y din't u pm me i am toh already in ur pm listAngry
but still i will comment as i love rtmc n urs ff tooBig smile
awesome update short hai but quick updateClap
our dwani is supergirl ride autoLOLLOLLOL
loved daksh n dhwani's fightBig smile
n the first word he said 'love' under her tranceEmbarrassed
Ab first meeting ho gayi hai aur bhi hoti rahegi toh dhwani ko chhodna mat dakshWinkBig smile
liked the start of their journeyClap
and waiting for their journeyDay Dreaming
pm me when update nextD'oh
sorry u were not in ma friends list...really sorry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparksfly

RIYANSH_AUDREY

Goldie

RIYANSH_AUDREY

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Wow vry ossum update!!! New year mein RTMC ka ff... dats sooo vry amazing  Heart Big smile Ab dekhte hain aage kya hota hai  LOL

P.S. - Background music is lovely!!! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyogitaprc

sweetsanyo

IF-Dazzler

sweetsanyo

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged

update-3

Soon they boarded their respective coach,,,,,,,,,,,,daqsh in his sleeper coach ,,,,,,,,,,,n ,,,,,,,,,,,dhwani in her seater coach''..

In dhwani's  coach she searched for her seat,,,,,,,,,,seat no 55  ,,,,,

IN DAQSH COACH

He searched for his seat ,,,11 no''.he was accompanied by a old couple der,,,,,,,,,,the old uncle request him to occupy  a seater seat '''if possible,,,,,,,,,,as he wanted to b with his wife,,,,,,,but due to late reservation they couldn't'''..he agreed''''and d seat no. was 56 (adjacent to dhwani's seat)'''''.

The train departed,,,,,,,,,,,running on full speed ''..

Dhwani adjusted her luggage,,,,,,,,n ,,,,,,,,,was in full mood of sleeping''..though on a seater seat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but before she could go to sleep she saw the most dangerous nightmare in daytime

i.e.DAQSH IN FRONT OF HER'''''..

DAQSH WAS SHOCKED TOO.

He started first''tum?????????????? Tum vahi ho nah!!!! Jo bahar mere   button ke piche padi thi????????''

''tumhari aakheen tho thik hai na''''.tumhe kya main itni  gareeb dikh rahi hoon ke tumhari jacket'''.naah! tumhari local si jacket ke button ke piche paduungi'''..khate pite ghar se hun main''''samjhe''

''LOCAL jacket!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!????????????

Oh hello 'madam'''.ARMANI hai yeh'''.brand ka naam bhi suna hai kabhi''???????local hoga tumhara shawl!!!!!!!!!''

''dekho main abhi kuch sunane mood main hoon '''.isliye tum jao yahan se''

To this he kept his bag on seat no.56'''. n '''.said ''dis is ma seat""

''What?'''''..she paused in shock'''n then cont.""do u mean hum dono ko ek sath travel karana hai''''

''ji haan!!!''he replied

''BBJ''She remarked''..and sat on seat vid full n complete dejection,,,,,,,,,,,

Soon he also occupied d seat near by after adjusting his luggage,,,,,

Soon Dhwani slept  '..n''..daqsh  was busy in his cell.

Soon daqsh noticed her face wid full conscious and no disturbance,,,,,,,her crimson cheeks,,,,,,,elegant  eyesbrows ,,,,,,,her damn sexy n rosy lips,,,,,,,,,,n '''.he said to himself''tum ladki tho bahut sahi ho,,,,,,,,,,,,,mano yah na mano'''..ek dam mere type ki''''.i really admit it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,tum bas uth jao,,,,,,,,,,tumhari puri kundali nikalunga'''.ab tho bagvaan bhi yahi chahte hai''isliye tho hume phir milvaya,,,,,,,aur main bagvaan ka aadesh kaise taal sakata hoon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ab tho tumhe chodane ka koi irada nahi hai'''..''(its a jaat's commitment)(its pakka dat he was in love vid her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,form time of platform fight...he tried to ignore it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but dis time he couldn't...he was damn sure of their unknown relation)

Time passed''' even daqsh slept'''..train was in full swing''.soon dhwani still sleeping'''relaxed her head on his broad shoulder,,,,,,,,even he didn't realized it''dhwani was having d most reliefing,,,,,peaceful,,,,amazing,,,,,,,,secured,,,sleep on his shoulder ,,,,,,,,,

A station came,,,,,,,,,,the train stopped n  provided a jerk,,,,,,,,,,which made dhwani awake''''.she was feeling fresh,,,,,,,,,,energetic,,,n active.she noticed wre was she???????????wat she is sleeping on his shoulder''..she immediately took off ,,,,,,,,,,,,n noticed daqkh''''he was looking d most  handsome man she has ever met,,,,,,,,,the perfect jaat ,,,,,the perfect match for a jaatni''.she said''bande tho bade mast ho yaar ,,,,,,,,,,,,bas jab uth jaate ho tab bade daanav lagate ho'''..''

She saw d time,,,,,,,,,,it was 1pm'''she decided to roam about on platform ,,,,,,,,,and ,,,,,took off.

On platform she saw another old couple''..having problem wid their laggage,,,,,,,,,,,,,so she helped them'''..since station was not so big'''.only one platform,,,,,,,,,,,,so went to drop them till entrance of station'''''soon she heard d whistle of train,,,,,,,,,,,,,she reversed n saw,,,,,,,,,,the train was moving,,,,,,,,,but she could easily compensate by running a bit,,,,,,,,,,,,,she moved hastily '''..she reached to d door,,d another door of d coach''''she tried opening it,,,,,,,,,,twisted d handle to three times '''.but all vain'''''now dats a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...a big problem''''''.d train was already in pace''..covering distance of train coach length'''dat to accelerating,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tough !!!!!!!!!!!really tough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

do comment

Edited by sweetsanyo - 31 January 2012 at 2:20am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

smilee17Rukmini13fatzfathisanyogitaprcananyasherasonalimuratsparksflyprahelikaSimran_14pranita1202shrujaanumeha_rajatbellaaa

sweetsanyo

IF-Dazzler

sweetsanyo

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
also d thing to concentrate-

first words by dhwani was-- aap n main''
first words by daqsh was''love''

combinig both we get...a sentence--aap ,main,  and  love

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

smilee17ananyasherasonalimuratsanyogitaprcsamikshachauhansparksflyprahelikafatzfathiSimran_14Kareena1994shruja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top