Fan Fictions

EVERGREEN LOVE (RTMC ff)**note-pg 91** (Page 115)

Post Reply New Post

Page 115 of 118

glossyglassy

glossyglassy

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Awesome part sweetie!! Great to see a part after long time
I was completely lost thinking how dazzling a couple Dhwani and Daqsh would make, with her in a  red saree and him in his uniform...hayee!!Day Dreaming
I love Yashi's sense of humour
and yashi dhwani together are so much fun!!
lov u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsanyo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EVERGREEN LOVE (RTMC ff)**note-pg 91** (Page 115)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bellaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

bellaaa

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
wow just loved the update...so dhwani and daksh meet and whole crowd watching them lolzzz...nice scene...and saree ufff i love to imagine it on her...definitely they both were look fab in this form saree and uniform hahhaha...cont soon

sweetsanyo

--Ruchi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ruchi--

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Nice update dear..lovelyEmbarrassed

sweetsanyo

dhwanimehta23

dhwanimehta23

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Update after very long time!!!
Loved the update!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmile

sweetsanyo

rasp_berry

IF-Rockerz

rasp_berry

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
It was a nice update sweetheart and Dhwani is so cute and our Daksh is a gentleman.

Ye precap aisa q hai??? I mean emotional type...

sweetsanyo

shruja

IF-Dazzler

shruja

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Superb update!!
liked daksh caught dhwani!!
poor yashi remained un atainded!
but she attracted with her quick ans!
loved sarree wearing efforts of dhwani n yashi!
liked party scene!!
precap seemd emo!!

sweetsanyo

Radhikerani

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Awesome Update !!

sweetsanyo

sweetsanyo

IF-Dazzler

sweetsanyo

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
   for rashi and riddzzi di,,

update 34-

''soldiers and their respected families..you all are welcomed to grand celebration of air-force day.as accustomed, this day has been a reason to honor air force soldier and for this huge lovely gathering.''-introduced the host of the evening. He briefed the mass about significance of this day and then starts the honor giving ceremony.

Daqsh too received one more ribbon on his chest for his chivalry.

The ball danced was inaugurated later.

Dhwani was smoothly caressing his badges on his uniform while waving her body on music, cooperating perfectly with daqsh.

''aap uniform me bhot handsome lagte ho!''dhwani prasied.

''thanks jaan'''

The music neither belonged to bollywood nor Hollywood, it was a orchestral band composed tune.

Daqsh was continuously sipped the sweet liquor of her beauty through his eyes..while dhwani proudly casted her amorous glances on him.

Soon the music reached it termination, it was now fast and amplified. The dances steps became prompt, daqsh nicely comfort ed dhwani in his arms while she amazingly blended with his dance.

Soon it was time for climax dance step. Dhwani gave her spine a backward curvature and daqsh hold her tight. She bend even more back till threshold of the vertebra, soon her body was hanging in air just by means of daqsh strong and capable arms around her svelte waist.

Surprisingly, again daqsh fizzled in pain. It was like dhwani's weight is exerting an unbearable pressure on his arms. Dhwani's eyes scanned his face in worry while her body was erecting again in floor.

The music ended, and the spectators applauded all the dancing couples, with claps crackers.

While dhwani stood still watching daqsh's excusing eyes.

She caught his hand decently and pulled him outside the hall.

The night was pleasant and silent..with twinkling stars adorning it. they bith reached under the shade of a huge tree to escape the eyes of everyone in hall.

Without saying a word, dhwani walked to it. Daqsh was confused, but to some extend he knew that he had bee caught for his secret of pain in right arm.

Still silent, dhwani briskly unbuttoned his blazer of uniform, daqsh din resisted as he knew it her right to investigate.

She pulled the blazer out of him and unfastened the button of his wrist of shirt, then. She started folding it upward. She saw a white bandage around his complete lower arm and whole elbow. It took no moment for her eyes to go moist.

''so ye tha jo aap mujhse market mei full sleeved jacket se chupa rahe the n abhi aapne uniform blazer k niche.''she coercively made voice.

Daqsh din dare to answer, simply bowed his head.

''kaise hoa ye sab?''dhwani asked stiffly.

Like a small kid caught for the crime of breaking a glass window og an angry anuty's house while studding a sixer in cricket match, daqsh to innocently narrated dhwani everthing.

During his special squad training they were experimenting with a newly manufactured fighter plane, about his lowest height of flight. Since its all features were new, so daqsh little bit missed it control while  landing.

He din tell her that he had narrowly escaped death, otherwise herself wud have killed him.

The only  minor modification was '''I landed almost smoothly(badly roughly) and the plane stopped just before the crash(it frontal part was badly smashed).. and I m safe''- smiled daqshh at the end, expecting a miracle from dhwani's side.

But with no unbelievable miracle, dhwani not at all smiled. She gave, sorry, almost threw his blue blazer on him and walked inside in exhuation.

Daqsh exhaled through mouth as he realized manaofying dhwani will be a tough task.

Inside the ball room, though dhwani sweetly conversed with his all college and nicely involved with his all friends, but din speak a single word with daqsh.

They had dinner and left to her hostel.

A Honda city belonging to air-force service was cruising through was vacant road. It seemed to cleaving the air mass above the road through its high velocity.

''kuch tho bolo jaan!''-daqsh pleaded dhwani while driving the car. Dhwani was silent throughout the continuously watching outside the window.

''I m sorry dhwani, ye last time h I m hiding such thing from from.. now please mujhse  baat karo!''

Dhwani was still slient. And this was killing him.

He stopped the car, the tyres screeched due to friction.

Silence prevailed.

1minutes later, silence prevailed.

2 minutes later silence prevailed..

3 minutes later'

''gadi chahiye daqsh!''-dhwani haughtily ordered.

''nahi chalaunga!.. jab tak tum mujhse baat nhi karti!..''

Silence again prevailed.

''o come dhwani. Why are you exaggerating it. vo ek accident tha, not my mistake. Kya farak padta h usese.. I m safe now here in front of you!''- he raised his voice.

''kya farak padta h..huh daqsh? Kya farak padta h vo tumhe tab pata chalega when you will love the extra enthusiastic adventurer squadron ldr''-dhwani finally snapped.

''you mean I have to love a guy for that, .. be a gay?''daqsh purposely mocked to make dhwani easy.

But it worked reverse, dhwani was frustrated now. She pushed the door open and left the car.

''dhwani''daqsh called her to stop.

She din.

''dhwanii..''!daqsh stressed.

Dhwani still din stop.

''dhwaniii'''daqsh said while coming out of the  car.''come on jaan, stop it now,''

Dhwani kept walking. For next 10 secaonds she din't heard any call from him'and in 11th sec she was rudely pulled backward, and nect moment she dangerously landed on his broad chest. And before she cud open her eyes, closed due to fear.. her lips were fervently being sipped by daqsh. This was the 1st time after his return from buvneswar-the kiss. For few initial moments, dhwani tried to free herself, but failed in combat with his thesis. His passionate kiss, the head due to friction between their lips was enough to melt her.

She didn't apply hard efforts, as not for a single second she forgot that his hand is injured, the same hand which he is using to imprison her close to him. The kiss went simple and easy.

His hands soon started trifling her cheeks, when they felt it wet.

Daqsh abruptly tore the kiss to see a painful sight. Her tears were still streaming down her cheeks.he wiped them,

''I m sorry jaan please'maan joa na''-daqsh desperately beseeched for this, while resting his forehead on hers.

'' ''i know daqsh, you are a soldier, its your duty to risk your life and save india. but avoid it, if you know its risky...kyunki tumahri jaan per sirf tumahra haq nahi h, tumahri jaan abhi meri jaan bhi h!''-dhwani said with pain and tears in her eyes.

What she said now became his life from now, each word of it penetrated her heart and made him love her stronger.

''you don't have idea daqsh, neither i'that how much I love you''-dhwani confessed.

He passionately fused his lips with hers again. He carved for this for 15 long days.

His lips left her breathless. Then he tenderly filled her in his arms and she nicely kept her head on his chest. His heartbeats were really amusing her.

hr later'

Tyres rubbed the road badly to stop rolling and the car stopped.

''gud night squady!''dhwani smiled and wished him.

Daqsh briskly switched on the CHILD LOCK system of car, escaping her eyes and complained-''just good night?''

''aur kya bolo'err.. sweet dreams''-dhwani said while raising her hand to open the door.

''itna rukha sukha good night?''-daqsh distastefully said.

''rukha sukha good night matlab?...wet wet good night bhi hota h kya?''dhwani tried to open the door still, but soon realized he had looked the door.

''good night kiss tho hoti h na!''

''ooo'!''dhwani pretended.''fine.''

Dhwani moved near to his face, which was already turned to her to receive a kiss.

Their faces were close''''so kahan chahiye good night kiss? Cheeks per yah phir li-''

''lips per ofcourse''daqsh desperately cut her sentence in between.

''but mujhe good kiss nhi deni aati!''dhwani teased.

Daqsh's lips snuggled her lips again for 2-3 moments and reslised.-''aise karte h''said daqsh.

Dhwani too copiously sipped his lips for moment or two anf freed his lips.

''fine?''

''noo..!''daqsh reacted dreadfully.''not that way.. kiss should be long, infact very long.''-daqsh explained.

Dhwani again caroused his lips tenderly, for longer, around 20 seconds. During this her hand craftly reached the button. She clicked it and undid the car lock system and suddenly freed his lips again, and jumped off the car.

''isese jyada longer kiss k liye next time takk wait karo!'' she winked and left to her hostel gate.

Still grief striken daqsh for his kiss, soon glared her.

She gave him a flying kiss and he smiled to her- while catching the air and bring it close to his heart.

Daqsh geared up the car and left.

MORNING.

''utth jao please!''

Kya h'I told na we hav to bunk first leacture.. so lemme sleep!''yashi's voice escaped from between pillow and the mouth.

''no no.. its note book submission.. chalo jaldi''dhwani ruffled yashi.

''nooo..''yashi rejected.

''do you want me to kick you?''dhwani proposed.

'''is it that you will kick me and then straight away go to college?''-yashi asked cuddling her pillow even more.

''may'may be!''dhwani spluttered.

''good, then kick me and get lost'let me sleep alone.''yashi snuggled her pillow again.

''no. you know what I will do. I will kick you and even wake you up, and skid you to college too''-dhwani barked and kicked yashi badly.

Yashi fell from bed, she rubbed her hips rigorously and blew air on it.

''15 minutes. Get ready''-dhwani ordered.

Yahi threw pillow on her to revolt and darted to bathroom.

Dhwani packed her bag in midst of this-

'' Dost dost na raha, pyaar pyaar naa raha
Zindagi hamein tera, aitbaar na raha, aitbaar na raha'..''sang, sorry, screamed the most lovely voice on earth, the bathroom singer yashi.

Dhwani sighed deeply.

Edited by sweetsanyo - 17 November 2012 at 12:44am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dipsrtmc_loverswati_prithvisparksflysunithavarmaglossyglassysonalimuratAmor.pranita1202Kareena1994shrujaArpimugfanbellaaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top